"Operation taking longer than expected"

Hi, first time following the programming tutorials (I’m new to VS/C++), and when I run the debug I see this message:

16996-untitled.png

Any ideas?. Im running Visual Studio Express 2013, just installed it.

Just in case I disabled the Firewall and exited Skype, that sometimes caused me trouble when running other IDE’s, like Flash Builder, but the error is still there.

But debugging works fine afterwards right? This message appears when initiating debugger starting longer, this message appears all the time as i got slower PC.

The message never disappears, the debug doesn’t even start.

I’ve never seen this error before. This happens when you launch the editor from within Visual Studio in debug mode (such as when pressing F5)? Any other details you can provide? What does your Output window display up until the point where the error appears?

, hi. I’m following step by step the introduction to programming tutorial, more precisely this episode:

And the error popup appears some seconds after I right click the project and run the debug instance. That is the moment UE4 should open. This is the outupt window:

And this is what happens after I click terminate:

Very strange! What happens if you launch the program “without debugging” (Ctrl + F5)

It works. Well, it starts UE4, I think that is what is supposed to do, right?.

Sorry to bother you, but will I be able to at least get started by just launching without debugging?, at least to complete the tutorial series to get a grasp of how the workflow is?. Thanks.

well it means that debugger is not initialting, it might be VS problem too