Graphic Card Option for TwinMotion VR (on quest 2)

Hi Y’all! I am a doc student working on some research! I created some environments on TM and now I use that on VR for my data collection! We have an Origin PC in our uni, that initially came with a RTX 3070 Ti. Since we had a lot of crashing issues, our IT team decided to purchase a RTX 4070S. Worked fine for 2 weeks and then it caused the system to randomly crash (the display would black out, we had to reboot it 15 times in an hour). We approached ASUS customer care, and they said the card could be damaged. Now do we get it replaced for another 4070S or is there another you would recommend? We have the 64 GB ram, and 12th Gen I7 processor. Now there are too many cooks in this discussion and our IT is leaning towards an AMD Radeon 7900 instead of NVIDIA. He says AMD regularly updates their drivers, and NVIDIA falls out short on a long run. I am very confused because I don’t want this to hinder my progress. Please help!

I have a 4070 graphics card, works great. After purchasing I am reading more and more that the 4070TI is the best bang without breaking the bank…