Lumen lights take time to calculate lighting

Hi, I am using lumen for GI, its to light a house.
Firstly do you think it is useful to use lumen inside a house. Secondly, lumen lights take a lot of time to light totaly the environment for example when I am not looking to the light source if its hidden by a wall or solething else, the light intensite is increasing slowly and finnaly after 3-5 sec the render is totaly made. I would like to increase the speed of rendering

1. Ray Tracing Complexity: Lumen lights often involve ray tracing techniques to simulate realistic lighting effects such as reflections, refractions, and shadows. Ray tracing computations can be computationally intensive, especially when dealing with complex scenes or materials.
  2. Global Illumination: Lumen lights are often used in global illumination algorithms, which simulate how light interacts with surfaces and bounces around the scene. Calculating global illumination accurately can require multiple light bounces and extensive calculations.

I am trying to setup with SRT and glibail details so the lowest quality of lumen will be ser up and people who want to use HRT will be alllow to activate it for higher rendering. Si actually I am using the biggest calculs, do you think it us related to shadow, btw iam also using VSM