Datasmith on SketchUp Pro 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Datasmith on SketchUp Pro 2021

Is there any way to install Datasmith on SketchUp Pro 2021? It seems that the installer does not detect the current version.

Originally posted by SupremeOrder View Post
    Is there any way to install Datasmith on SketchUp Pro 2021? It seems that the installer does not detect the current version.

Hey SupremeOrder,

Sorry to see you're having trouble with this. There have been some others with similar issues. I hope this thread will help you! https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...r-epic/1835173

Comment

Hi Sam, looks like I will have to wait for an updated version.

Comment

Looks like Unreal have updated their datasmith exporter programs for all other modelling software but they appear to be behind on Sketchup 2021 for some reason. Would be nice to know when this will be available as we currently cannot export datasmith files unless we use an older version of Sketchup.

Comment

Just downloaded Data Smith and Unreal, wont import SU2021, Twinmotion there is a work around, but not 2021, seems all the big boys have had an update?

Comment

Just following up on this: My firm's license for 2020 expired as we are on subscription and have moved to 2021, so now I no longer have the ability to get files into unreal. SU 2021 is three months old now, do we have a timeline on a datasmith update?

Comment

Working...
            X