No announcement yet.

Archicad to Unreal Studio pipeline update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news on this? 4.24 just dropped and I'm keen to get in and start producing some nice renders!

Comment

I'm excited for this to come out. I want to showcase my concept homes but twinmotion just doesn't do it for me.

Comment

It would be interesting to hear some news. I know Epic works on twinmotion/Archicad and Twinmotion Bridge. Is this the way we get our models into UE4 easily ? Or de we get a Unreal Studio Version for ourself ?

Comment

We are making progress. No hard date yet, but we have managed to create datasmith files from archicad. We still have a fair amount of technical issues to solve prior to be ready to ship something but the project is moving ahead
          Pierre-Felix Breton

Sr Technical Product Designer AEC, Unreal Engine
          Epic Games - LinkedIn

Comment

Splendide!
            If we can help, don't hesitate!
            Architect with Archicad

Comment

Ohh very well

Comment

waiting ...

Comment

Same here, waiting for the updates!

Comment

Glad to hear some progress has been made but the truth si that importing an archicad model to Unreal is a joke!! lots of issues with meshes and poligons... Something happens between Archicad ---> 3DSMAX ---> Unreal that it separates textures between slabs and walls even thought the have the same material and are perfectly align and snap...

If someone have a good "temporary pipeline" to import archicad models into Unreal Engine 4.24 I beg you to share it with the forum!! As it's clear that all this datasmith issues will continue at least until summer... It's a shame that all Archicad's competitors are datasmith "friendly" and Graphisoft only cares about Twinmotion.... They are really pushing me on moving on to Revit, sadly...

Comment

Nwes???

Comment

Working...
                      X