X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by pf_breton View Post

are you a user who deals with archviz models or more mechanical types?

i am asking so I understand better your context when I read your request
    Mechanical - take a look at companies/programs like : IC.IDO , techvis and virtalis to get a more in depth understanding - you have a lot to offer with your platform just need the right set of tools to attract more consumers and companies

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ronbubl View Post
    More improvements:

1) Adding the ability to have interest points you can teleport to (a teleport mesh platform you can add in the scene wherever you like).
    2) option to have an exploded view of the complete model
    3) A very cool feature could be an extend to what i have suggested earlier - every time i pick a mesh i can choose if i want to get an extended info about it. if i choose this option the whole scene will be grayed out and the mesh will spin on a studio platform with a data including pictures explaining what this part is. of-course it must be simple and intuitive tool for noobs like me
    4) upgrading cad abilities such as an option to have set of tools to pick from like ruler and more.
    are you a user who deals with archviz models or more mechanical types?

i am asking so I understand better your context when I read your request

Leave a comment:

• replied
    More improvements:

1) Adding the ability to have interest points you can teleport to (a teleport mesh platform you can add in the scene wherever you like).
    2) option to have an exploded view of the complete model
    3) A very cool feature could be an extend to what i have suggested earlier - every time i pick a mesh i can choose if i want to get an extended info about it. if i choose this option the whole scene will be grayed out and the mesh will spin on a studio platform with a data including pictures explaining what this part is. of-course it must be simple and intuitive tool for noobs like me
    4) upgrading cad abilities such as an option to have set of tools to pick from like ruler and more.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello,

I am looking for a way to upgrade the interaction in studio template by activating a small hud (text and maby a picture also describing the part) every time i select a mesh (it can be anchored or just appear in the corner of the screen). I want it to be part of every mesh property so i can choose whenever i want to add it (the info). how can it be done?

thank you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    is there any plans for Grasshopper or Dynamo realtime connection with the engine so we can evaluate the design with the numeric changes on both parameters , or at leas a comparability with the engine bleubrints , i see this in the future when i export for example a big facade building done in grasshopper and see it in VR in the engine and start playing with the numeric parameters and watch the realtime change

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Datasmith Feature Requests

Datasmith Feature Requests

Until we launch a proper feature request system, let's use this thread to keep track of requests.
Working...
X