Affordable Landscapes 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Protolith View Post
    hey Maximum-Dev, I wanted to let you know how impressed I am with your landscapes. It is so much work producing assets like this, and your delivering massive value to the UE4 community. I'm going to pickup your AL2 pack so I can make sure my packs are compatible with yours. Awesome job man!
    Hi!

It's nice to see you like my work! Thanks man!
    It's actually a good idea to make packages consistent with each other which helps people easily combine them without something looking off. Lack of consistency across marketplace content is a major issue for customers.

I have no ETA on the release yet. I just dropped the third email in and hoping to hear back soon.

Comment

What will be the price for the package?

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor. View Post
        What will be the price for the package?
        $149.99

Comment

What do I do when I don't know which image to post? I'd post them all!

Comment

Some of the dry rocks!

Comment

Some of the Lava Rocks!

Comment

Teh 'landscape man' in action, gorgeous work, gg
                Linkedin | ArtStation | -SCIFI 'PROPS' PACK- | -SCIFI 'POPULATE' PACK- | Shooter Game Tutorial | StarDrop

Comment

Response from epic on release date

Are you getting any response from Epic on release date? Alot of people waiting for this asset.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMrC View Post
                    Are you getting any response from Epic on release date? Alot of people waiting for this asset.
                    They emailed me today saying they have processed the files and will forward me a release date once it's scheduled. I'm hoping for a 2016 release.

Comment

Gumroad time?

Comment

[MENTION=34961]MrMrC[/MENTION], Just a little more time left!

Comment

So will the volcanic landscape only be available as part of the pack or on its own as well? These screenshots are phenomenal by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilkes View Post
                            So will the volcanic landscape only be available as part of the pack or on its own as well? These screenshots are phenomenal by the way.
                            Everything in this thread is part of one big package.

Comment

Is there somewhere a tutorial for adding extra layers to the landscape material? Maximum-Dev can you list which maps are like Lowlands (1 big landscape), thanks.
                              [LEGENDS of EPICA]

Comment

Originally posted by unit23 View Post
                                Is there somewhere a tutorial for adding extra layers to the landscape material? Maximum-Dev can you list which maps are like Lowlands (1 big landscape), thanks.
                                Material setups are way easier to understand in AL2. Basically for adding a new layer you just need to add new slots to the LandscapeLayerBlend nodes to make room for the new textures. I'll cover this in the next version of documentation.
                                Initially all landscapes were in tiles put together using world composition. But with 4.14 some unusual RAM usage bug showed up and I've converted all landscapes to single landscapes so no more tiles. Every landscape is 1 large level.

Comment

Working...
                                X