Interactive Started Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Yeah, looking forward to update 2 as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How is update 2 coming along?

Any feature list or preview videos?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for this , i have one quistion i saw video in your channel , how to make door open like re7 , if player face door it will open if he front door or rear ( back ) here this example in 11:44 https://youtu.be/2CN0-MzM7fM?t=11m44s

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi adyxor, yes, its fully compatible with 4.14

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What's about the 4.14 version, or does current work anyway ?
    Would buy it if's compatible

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you DropFrameFace.

Sure, we are planning to add more features. In fact, new features will be on the next update, and will be free for those who purchased ISP, of course, like a new improved inventory (there you can use items, examine, even combine) and a few more features. Abut the specific you pointed, some of them will be in the future, but I am not unable to tell to you exactly when:

1- Pick object and throw should not be very difficult to implement from inspect.
    2- The problem with climbing are the animations, specially third person character. I think this is hard to implement that does look cool.
    3- I really not a fan of this. Yeah, is very nice... the first time. But once you open lots of doors and wardrobes, man, I feel tired. So maybe, since should not be very difficult to implement
    4- Definatelly its a must. Actually just options are saved, but I will implement a save/continue, since I really needed it to my game too!
    5- Its cool, probably could be done in a minutes, so yes.

Besides I want to implement a third person control with mouse cursor and click.

So I think is a nice feature list.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I liked your Pack , i want to ask is there any update like future add for example
    1- pick object and throw
    2- climb ladder
    3- interact door open door by drag mouse open and close
    4- save and load
    5- lean left and right.

I hope to see all in this ISP Library , cause this ISP easy to use

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi! So this night will be scary, right? Well, hope much more scary, if you try our first Teaser of Hollow Hills, featuring ISP. So yes, you can see lots of features of it on a game we are actually working. Hope you enjoy it. At first post, you can find a short gameplay video, and below, the link to download it on IndieDB (once the article is authored by IndieDB)

http://www.indiedb.com/games/hollow-hills

Best regards!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi! I am glad to announce a Haloween sale 50% from 10/28/2016 10am EST until 11/01/2016. Also new aditions will be done once 4.14 arrives, like a new weapon system, you can define an animation when you operate something, new menu and inventory system, AI with more options... and much more.

Ok! Enjoy this long weekend!
    Last edited by Naitguolf; 10-28-2016, 11:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi! Updated ISP User Manual, and first Video Tutorial done.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ISP User Manual at www.nightwolfgames.com Then please go to Projects/ISP.
    Last edited by Naitguolf; 10-03-2016, 10:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you for your help Stephen!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I changed the tag to "Released" for this thread. You can do it under Edit Post > Go Advanced.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ISP already available at Marketplace!

https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...arted-pack-isp

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by stucki View Post
    thats pretty cool !
    have you been able to implement point & Click mechanics, already ?
    Hi Stucki. We are working on the web documentation. Once is finished, sure that's a nice feature I want to implement. Not sure if I will have time to send that to Epic, or just will be a tutorial to add it. Thank you for your interest!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X