X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic [RELEASED] Multi Objects Renaming Tool

Multi Objects Renaming Tool

Hi there!

I want to introduce you the MORT (Multi Objects Renaming Tool)

MARKETPLACE link

Simple and awesome editor improvement that helps you to rename and rearrange your structure in the World Outliner and Content Browser. Just watch the video and you will see how it is cool and easy.

Features:
    - Find and replace
    - Rename and Numerate
    - Prefix
    - Suffix
    - Remove from Start
    - Remove from End
    - To Lower Case
    - To Upper Case

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_118807.png
Views:	1
Size:	919.1 KB
ID:	1362402

Click image for larger version  Name:	MORT_screenshot_3 (new).png Views:	1 Size:	807.3 KB ID:	1362404

Supported Engine Versions: 4.12 - 4.17
    Platforms Tested: Windows, OSX
    Documentation

Thanks!
    Last edited by F1nik; 09-30-2017, 09:00 AM.

• replied
    Hi there. I have updated the MORT to version 3. From now (from UE4.23) MORT uses editor utility widget.
    You can find the new documentation here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t6c...usp=drive_open
    With editor utility widget MORT is more comfortable to use. Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi, What regex pattern are you trying to use?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How do I do replacement with regex? I am trying to rename all files like SomeThing_Mat to M_SomeThing but I can't figure out how to do it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi folks,
    Epic Games have changed something in blueprint utility in 4.23, so I need to do some changed to plugin. Working on update. stay turned

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi there,
    Now MORT fixed for UE 4.22.
    The recent versions (UE 4.21, 4.22) include Regex feature.
    Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi folks! MORT needs your help!
    If you want to have recent stable version of MORT without bugs, please, vote for fixing the issue in UE4.22 Blutility blueprints here:
    https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-73159
    Will appreciate for the help. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi to all.

MORT updated to version 2.2.
    The new version includes Regex feature. Enjoy =)
    Another thing is that UE v4.22 has some bug in Editor Utility Blueprints, I have already sent bug report to UE team, so hope they will fix it soon: https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...lueprints.html
    So, you need to edit MORT.blueprint click on "save" and then on "compile" and all buttons of this plugin will appears.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by bendingpixels View Post
    Hi, very new to Unreal... I just purchased MORT and it doesn't show up in Unreal. When I'm in the Epic Launcher in the "Vault"section of the Library it says that the plugin is installed to all compatible versions. I'm running 4.20.3 and I've tried launching and relaunching the project. I've set the Content Browser to show all content.

Thanks!
    rob
    Hi,

Did you make all from the instruction: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4D...pYcFg5eVU/view ?
    Also, try to check if plugin enabled (Edit --> Plugins)

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why not allow users to use regular expressions ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	0B60E54A978847DB9F38500EEEBD1BC6.png.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	1574341
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi, very new to Unreal... I just purchased MORT and it doesn't show up in Unreal. When I'm in the Epic Launcher in the "Vault"section of the Library it says that the plugin is installed to all compatible versions. I'm running 4.20.3 and I've tried launching and relaunching the project. I've set the Content Browser to show all content.

Thanks!
    rob

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by anim8t View Post
    I have Unreal 4.18 and I can't install, because it's saying there is no compatible version of the engine... [REDACTED]??????
    Hi. This is weird, try to delete mort and then get it from marketplace with installed 4.18. Also you can try to ask UE support team. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have Unreal 4.18 and I can't install, because it's saying there is no compatible version of the engine... [REDACTED]??????
    Last edited by Fen; 07-26-2018, 05:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by JamesArk View Post
    Hey, I was wondering if this tool can work to rename components in a Blueprint, or if it only works in the World Outliner/Content Browser?

Thanks!
    Hi, this tool works only in the World Outliner/Content Browser.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, I was wondering if this tool can work to rename components in a Blueprint, or if it only works in the World Outliner/Content Browser?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X