Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multi Objects Renaming Tool

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    How do I do replacement with regex? I am trying to rename all files like SomeThing_Mat to M_SomeThing but I can't figure out how to do it.

    Comment


      #47
      Hi, What regex pattern are you trying to use?

      Comment


        #48
        Hi there. I have updated the MORT to version 3. From now (from UE4.23) MORT uses editor utility widget.
        You can find the new documentation here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t6c...usp=drive_open
        With editor utility widget MORT is more comfortable to use. Enjoy!

        Comment


          #49
          Hi there!
          I have prepared the How to Use MORTv3 PDF file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PWa...tF4Wjwxpx5RGyq
          It is for MORTv3 (UE4.23 and up).
          Have a nice projects!

          Comment


            #50
            There's a couple of things that I'm having trouble with.
            1. It is showing as a utility Blueprint, not a utility blueprint widget, so I can not right-click and run blueprint
            2. I can't find a way to pin this to the Window menu for easy access. and when I turn off show engine content, it disappears from the blutility shelf
            Any suggestions would be welcome!

            Comment


              #51
              OMG! 50% off on MORT!!! Hurry up!
              https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...-renaming-tool

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by Joely-Bird View Post
                There's a couple of things that I'm having trouble with.
                1. It is showing as a utility Blueprint, not a utility blueprint widget, so I can not right-click and run blueprint
                2. I can't find a way to pin this to the Window menu for easy access. and when I turn off show engine content, it disappears from the blutility shelf
                Any suggestions would be welcome!
                Hi, What ue4 version are you using?

                Comment


                  #53
                  Is there a source code in this plugin? I need source for project customization.

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Originally posted by chege011 View Post
                    Is there a source code in this plugin? I need source for project customization.
                    yes, source code included

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Hi, I get this error message when I have MORT open and save my level file.

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by AndreasG View Post
                        Hi, I get this error message when I have MORT open and save my level file.
                        Hi, did you change the source code of MORT? What version of ue4 you are using? I could just advice you to try to reinstall the MORT from marketplace and try again.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Originally posted by F1nik View Post

                          Hi, did you change the source code of MORT? What version of ue4 you are using? I could just advice you to try to reinstall the MORT from marketplace and try again.
                          I just installed it from the Marketplace as-is. I'm using UE 4.24.3.

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Ok, got it. Will try to fix this issue and release new version of MORT soon. stay turned
                            Thanks

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by AndreasG View Post
                              Hi, I get this error message when I have MORT open and save my level file.
                              Hi,

                              I have sent the fixed version for approval, so it will be released soon.

                              Thanks.
                              Last edited by F1nik; 04-03-2020, 12:09 PM.

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by AndreasG View Post

                                I just installed it from the Marketplace as-is. I'm using UE 4.24.3.
                                Hi,

                                Please delete current version of MORT and download the fixed recent version from Marketplace (it is available now). Enjoy

                                Thanks

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X