Multi Objects Renaming Tool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JamieKrautkremer View Post
    I just purchased MORT and I think it'll be perfect for what I'm looking to do. We are using a customized version of the engine on the project I needed this for. It shows up in my library as OTHER instead of 4.18 that it's based off of. How do I add this plugin to that project?

I tried installing it to the 4.18 clean install I have and then copying the files over to our project folder. When I launched the engine it said I needed to rebuild the plugin. I did so and everything went fine (I didn't get any errors or anything), however when I restarted the editor and enabled Blutility plugins and tried to show plugin folders the MORT folder doesn't show up (other plugins show up when I enable that).

Thanks in advanced for any help you provide.
    Jamie
    I was able to get this to work. I guess what happened was it did compile properly but I had to check Show Engine Content as well as Show Plugin Content. Figured I would post in case someone else runs into a similar situation.

Comment

Hi F1nik, recently purchased your plugin, and it has proved very useful for managing large asset sets.

I'm running a modified version of the plugin, because i have a use case for cropping a file name to the right (like the string.right method). I would be extremely grateful if you would consider supporting this feature in future engine versions. Thanks.
      Last edited by User609571414; 02-06-2018, 11:18 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

awesome tool. User friendly.
        iPhone application development company | Hire iPhone app developer | Hire iOS developer

Comment

Originally posted by User609571414 View Post
          Hi F1nik, recently purchased your plugin, and it has proved very useful for managing large asset sets.

I'm running a modified version of the plugin, because i have a use case for cropping a file name to the right (like the string.right method). I would be extremely grateful if you would consider supporting this feature in future engine versions. Thanks.
          Hi, sure, will try to add this feature in next versions =) Thanks!

Comment

Hey, I was wondering if this tool can work to rename components in a Blueprint, or if it only works in the World Outliner/Content Browser?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by JamesArk View Post
              Hey, I was wondering if this tool can work to rename components in a Blueprint, or if it only works in the World Outliner/Content Browser?

Thanks!
              Hi, this tool works only in the World Outliner/Content Browser.

Comment

I have Unreal 4.18 and I can't install, because it's saying there is no compatible version of the engine... [REDACTED]??????
                Last edited by Fen; 07-26-2018, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anim8t View Post
                  I have Unreal 4.18 and I can't install, because it's saying there is no compatible version of the engine... [REDACTED]??????
                  Hi. This is weird, try to delete mort and then get it from marketplace with installed 4.18. Also you can try to ask UE support team. Thanks.

Comment

Hi, very new to Unreal... I just purchased MORT and it doesn't show up in Unreal. When I'm in the Epic Launcher in the "Vault"section of the Library it says that the plugin is installed to all compatible versions. I'm running 4.20.3 and I've tried launching and relaunching the project. I've set the Content Browser to show all content.

Thanks!
                    rob

Comment

Why not allow users to use regular expressions ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	0B60E54A978847DB9F38500EEEBD1BC6.png.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	1574341
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bendingpixels View Post
                        Hi, very new to Unreal... I just purchased MORT and it doesn't show up in Unreal. When I'm in the Epic Launcher in the "Vault"section of the Library it says that the plugin is installed to all compatible versions. I'm running 4.20.3 and I've tried launching and relaunching the project. I've set the Content Browser to show all content.

Thanks!
                        rob
                        Hi,

Did you make all from the instruction: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4D...pYcFg5eVU/view ?
                        Also, try to check if plugin enabled (Edit --> Plugins)

Thanks

Comment

Hi to all.

MORT updated to version 2.2.
                          The new version includes Regex feature. Enjoy =)
                          Another thing is that UE v4.22 has some bug in Editor Utility Blueprints, I have already sent bug report to UE team, so hope they will fix it soon: https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...lueprints.html
                          So, you need to edit MORT.blueprint click on "save" and then on "compile" and all buttons of this plugin will appears.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi folks! MORT needs your help!
                            If you want to have recent stable version of MORT without bugs, please, vote for fixing the issue in UE4.22 Blutility blueprints here:
                            https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-73159
                            Will appreciate for the help. Thanks!

Comment

Hi there,
                              Now MORT fixed for UE 4.22.
                              The recent versions (UE 4.21, 4.22) include Regex feature.
                              Enjoy!

Comment

Hi folks,
                                Epic Games have changed something in blueprint utility in 4.23, so I need to do some changed to plugin. Working on update. stay turned

Comment

Working...
                                X