Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright Purchased!!!!

Sorted now!
    So gonna Disect this, I working on a system like this but it was really hard on some bits

Using Able Ability System and Input buffer also

Jesse

Comment

Gonna focus on story and characters.
      Do you use ue4 damage system?

Comment

I not actually Using your System, I am using it to see how you do Certain things for this style of Game

I notice most of the Code is in BP_Base Character.
        I was lost on how to do Throw Animations and Combos and different Moves for different characters.
        Hopefully This will give me insight. Better do as it was $115 ><

But thanks.
        Will disect certain things

Comment

Hi jwyuen,
          Sorry for the late reply, I was ill actually.
          I tried to make it as easy as I can for other users. All you need to do to change animations is to look at the Class Default settings for each character and scroll down to Moves section. There you can choose your animations to replace mine. Look at my animations to see how I do with notify to make it do certain things in specific time.
          Hope this helps

R
          Raed Abbas
          Multiplayer Game System (MGS) | Nice Inventory System | Nice Lobby System
          Dynamic Shared Camera

IMDB
          FACEBOOK

Comment

Originally posted by Raed Abbas View Post
            Hi jwyuen,
            Sorry for the late reply, I was ill actually.
            I tried to make it as easy as I can for other users. All you need to do to change animations is to look at the Class Default settings for each character and scroll down to Moves section. There you can choose your animations to replace mine. Look at my animations to see how I do with notify to make it do certain things in specific time.
            Hope this helps

R
            Hey Raed!
            Hope you getting better. A lot of illness going around at the moment, Even up here lots i know has chest infections.

Aww ok I Will Have a look and Try editing the system
            I Also Using ABLE Ability System To handle Animations and Input buffer for Command sets (F F PUNCH/ Down quarter Circle PuncH). So instead of actually Using montages and stuff will be using able for the Animations. Will also use the player controller to handle the Inputs.
            Its tricky as you have a large number of characters with different Commands and Abilities isnt it? Thinking Of using datatables and Enums to handle this.

So what new features are you adding?
            Will i be able to get regular updates on this?
            I always prefer buying from Marketplace as updates are easier.

Game will be a Hack N Slash later, But i want to release it With the characters as a Beat em up to Introduce my Element Characters!
            Then i will turn it into a Full DMC Style Later if i can get funding!
            Abilties Will be the same for the beatem up

Jesse

Comment

Hi [MENTION=309280]jwyuen[/MENTION],
              Thanks mate. I'm recovering atm.
              ABLE system? Didn't try it yet. Will have a look at it.
              I'd recommend editing the Base Character to start with. This will edit all children characters.
              ATM, I'm fixing bugs and make 4.16 version. After that I will work on networking.
              I think I could give you a voucher to access the market place version. Otherwise you can always go back to selfy and download the latest version as you'll have access to it.
              Funny enough, this project started as beat'em game. But I need to find a way to survive while making my beat'em game.
              Wish all the best mate. Share your work please. Would love to see how you use my system.

R
              Raed Abbas
              Multiplayer Game System (MGS) | Nice Inventory System | Nice Lobby System
              Dynamic Shared Camera

IMDB
              FACEBOOK

Comment

Working...
              X