Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Combat System

Hello everyone,
    I'm finalizing my system to sell it on the market place. It's the system I'm using for my own game. It's a fighting game similar to Mortal Kombat for local 2 players (online feature is under development). It's all Blueprint no C++ at all.

I plan to sell it for just under 100$ as a release price. When it's completed with online features it will cost 150$. But for those who buy it now can upgrade free of charge.
    Features are all explained in the video but here's a list of some of them:

* 1 VS 1
    * Team VS Team
    * Story Mode
    * Select character
    * Select Arena
    * Combo System
    * Special Abilities
    * Throws
    * Weapons
    * Lock/Unlock-able Treasure
    * Lock/Unlock-able characters and Arenas
    * Camera moves in/out based on distance between characters
    * Cut Scenes
    * Character can assign different moves, projectiles, weapons.. etc
    * much more

To make it easier for everyone I'm using UE4 skeleton (in the demo I used Mixamo characters on UE4 skeleton).
    Would be great to have your feedback.

PLEASE NOTE: story, models and music are included for demo purpose but not for sale. You're paying for the Blueprint code only.

Currently available here https://sellfy.com/p/pqXh/
    Still awaiting approval from Market Place.

Have a great one
    Raed
    Last edited by Raed Abbas; 10-10-2016, 07:07 PM.
    Raed Abbas
    Multiplayer Game System (MGS) | Nice Inventory System | Nice Lobby System
    Dynamic Shared Camera

IMDB
    FACEBOOK

Good work!

Will you add an AI or this will be only 2 player game?
    If displayed characters are not in package, what will be? Will you add some generic characters?
    Game frameworks on Unreal Marketplace:

Third Person Shooter Kit - February 2017 Community Pick! - https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...on-shooter-kit

Side Scroller Shooter Kit - https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...er-shooter-kit

Support Discord channel: https://discord.gg/NdUHQnC

Comment

Wow amazing Framework, looks reall good using the animations and contact of the hit si sexy!!

Comment

Originally posted by hamsterPL View Post
        Good work!

Will you add an AI or this will be only 2 player game?
        If displayed characters are not in package, what will be? Will you add some generic characters?
        Thank you very much for the feedback.
        Yes, in the story mode you fight against AI. I fortgot to mention that. The character are in the package but I hope people will design their own characters.

Originally posted by Ozcorps View Post
        Wow amazing Framework, looks reall good using the animations and contact of the hit si sexy!!
        Thank you very much. Glad you've liked it
        Last edited by Raed Abbas; 08-19-2016, 05:19 PM.
        Raed Abbas
        Dynamic Shared Camera

IMDB
        FACEBOOK

Comment

when would this system be complete?

Comment

Originally posted by DjGrave View Post
            when would this system be complete?
            Depends on what you mean by complete. What I demonstrate is ready for shipping and submitted to the market place. For the online features is still under development. I'm exploring different solutions from peer to peer or dedicated server. I would say maybe a month from now I should have an online solution.
            Raed Abbas
            Dynamic Shared Camera

IMDB
            FACEBOOK

Comment

I check out the vid and the other one COT2EPIC. what I meant was is fighting system/options feature complete sorry about that. I noticed there is only 1 round and no timer, if its optional in the blueprint or do we have to code it ourselves? Another thing is the fight system i didn't see any air attacks or any crouching attacks other then a sweep, which had me wondering if you had a hit box system like MK/SF were its for High/Mid/Low. The last thing is when a character jumped on another they bounced off instead of sliding off like in MK/SF.

sorry for all the questions im just really interested in this combat system.

Comment

Originally posted by DjGrave View Post
                I check out the vid and the other one COT2EPIC. what I meant was is fighting system/options feature complete sorry about that. I noticed there is only 1 round and no timer, if its optional in the blueprint or do we have to code it ourselves? Another thing is the fight system i didn't see any air attacks or any crouching attacks other then a sweep, which had me wondering if you had a hit box system like MK/SF were its for High/Mid/Low. The last thing is when a character jumped on another they bounced off instead of sliding off like in MK/SF.

sorry for all the questions im just really interested in this combat system.
                I like your suggestions. However, as I mentioned before, this is the system I'm using for my own game so it's a design choice I made not to include a timer and make it a 1 round fight only. The reason is because it felt too long match to have 3 rounds in a team of five. I skipped the timer because I noticed many players hit you few times then they start to avoid you, block and run away until the time expires. I like my game to be fast and very interactive. Fight is the only choice players have to win. That said I might add a timer in future updates.
                I don't use High/Mid/Low hit system. Instead it's the type of hit that define what reaction an opponent should do. I think this is more accurate and precise. I have low kick and low punch (uppercut) but the system allow you to add as many hits as you want including air attacks.
                Yes, they bounce instead of slide which is not great but that's because characters have a capsule shape. There's a work around (adding a triangle on top of character) to make them slide but when I did that I then had to increase the jump height to make characters jump over each others. My choice I just didn't like that high jump. Again, I could add that in future update. (not for my game but for this system)
                I would love to add as many general features as customers wants but I'm waiting to see how well it will be received first. Obviously if I get many fans supporting the project then yes I will do everything I can to implement all features they want
                Just to clarify things, this is not an animation asset. This a blueprint project. You can add as many animations, graphics, and even features as you want but I'm not selling the animations I'm selling the system.
                Raed Abbas
                Dynamic Shared Camera

IMDB
                FACEBOOK

Comment

Forgot to say that I'm working on the options menu at the moment
                  Raed Abbas
                  Dynamic Shared Camera

IMDB
                  FACEBOOK

Comment

An update:
                    Market place has a policy not allowing re-distribution of assets. I will have to remove all the animations and models. Although I created them using Adobe Fuse but it seems there's a bit of misunderstanding. Anyway, I'm trying to find an alternative way to include animations. Models has to be the standard UE4 character I'm afraid. Will update you soon.
                    Raed Abbas
                    Dynamic Shared Camera

IMDB
                    FACEBOOK

Comment

Submitted to Market Place and waiting result.
                      If you like to get it earlier please PM me
                      Last edited by Raed Abbas; 09-02-2016, 11:32 AM.
                      Raed Abbas
                      Dynamic Shared Camera

IMDB
                      FACEBOOK

Comment

It's now available here https://sellfy.com/p/pqXh/
                        Still waiting to hear back from Market Place
                        Raed Abbas
                        Dynamic Shared Camera

IMDB
                        FACEBOOK

Comment

I'm working on a new upgrade to be released in the coming few months. The new version will have an increased price as I will add more features. I'm looking at Networking options and VR at the moment. Not confirmed yet but I'm hoping to add those features for a pro version. If you grab the current version (LT) before the pro released you will have a 50% discount on the pro version.
                          Happy new year everyone
                          Raed Abbas
                          Dynamic Shared Camera

IMDB
                          FACEBOOK

Comment

wont let me buy it On selfie

Should have it on Marketplace

Comment

Originally posted by jwyuen View Post
                              wont let me buy it On selfie
                              Hi
                              Thank you for the interest. Can you please elaborate what you meant by that?

Cheers
                              R
                              Raed Abbas
                              Dynamic Shared Camera

IMDB
                              FACEBOOK

Comment

Working...
                              X