Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Touch Components v2 – swipe, pinch to zoom, virtual joysticks and much more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Acrossfy View Post

It shouldn't be cubes or any other objects/components! These functions are functions of UTC Components. See the sign "Target is UTCComponent". Connect your pinch components with these functions as it shown on the screenshot.

Thnks for answer. Ok .. I did the test, but the cubes do not move. Look at my Blueprint. When I did your solution, the "light links" Do not show movement on other components Like on image 2. But using the UTC Touch Input Manager (Image 3), show "Light links" conexion between BP.

For the target of touch components, I did this: (Image 4) Is this right ?

Please tell me what I´m doing wrong. Thnks !
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Moebius_GS; 03-18-2018, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Acrossfy Hi friend ...
      Any suggestions?
      I really need to know if what I need to do would be possible.
      ... Thank you so much

Comment

Hi, does anyone know how to use double tap without triggering the single tap? Thanks

Comment

Hello, is there any easy way to invert Zoom (by pinching)? I Have no idea how to do it. Basically I need to move camera further when fingers get closer. Any ideas?

Comment

I am following the tutorial on youtube, trying my by for the widget to appear (the debug one does, but never the widget). I keep getting this error and I don't know what to do with it.
            Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

Hi...
              I'm sure these components can be used somehow to force the camera to orbit around an object and make zoom in / out ..!!?
              The only tutorial video was using the (Third person character) only, I believe another tutorial video covering adding these components to Actors ( such as A Camera as in my case) would be helpful & encouraging developers to buy..
              Thank you
              Forgive me; for poor English language

Comment

Originally posted by cadviz View Post
                Hi...
                I'm sure these components can be used somehow to force the camera to orbit around an object and make zoom in / out ..!!?
                The only tutorial video was using the (Third person character) only, I believe another tutorial video covering adding these components to Actors ( such as A Camera as in my case) would be helpful & encouraging developers to buy..
                Thank you
                There is no need in tutorial, there is an example of such thing. Just open example scenes ans look how it was made. Or just copy/paste to your project.

Comment

Originally posted by HRMNTR View Post
                  I am following the tutorial on youtube, trying my by for the widget to appear (the debug one does, but never the widget). I keep getting this error and I don't know what to do with it.
                  Any help would be greatly appreciated!
                  Your widget should be derived from IUTCWidgetInterface and implement its functions. This message literaly says it. Also it was covered in one of tutorial videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacubson View Post
                    Hello, is there any easy way to invert Zoom (by pinching)? I Have no idea how to do it. Basically I need to move camera further when fingers get closer. Any ideas?
                    It was answered many times before) Just multiply output value from pinch to zoom event by minus one.

Comment

Originally posted by Moebius_GS View Post
                      Acrossfy Hi friend ...
                      Any suggestions?
                      I really need to know if what I need to do would be possible.
                      ... Thank you so much
                      Hi man, sorry for unanswered question. I didn't receive notifications from forum thread. Hope you found solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacubson View Post
                        I'd also like to know. I'm trying to isolate touch types.

Comment

Originally posted by Acrossfy View Post

Hello lucasca!
                          Sorry for missing your message.
                          1) It's very easy. Look at showcase map. There are two pinch to zoom examples and one of them is inverted. So you can see how to do this;
                          2) If I right understand to you, you want to snap your camera smoothly to its initial position after moving it. It's also easy to do - just save your camera rotation and postion when you just pressing joystick (OnJoystickPressed event) and after moving your camera and releasing joystick (OnJoytickReleased) in Event Tick check if current rotation and postion are not equal to initial then use Interp function to move your camera smoothly to saved postion and rotation. It should work for you. Let me know if you still have questions.

Good luck!
                          Hello, I tried the inverted option, but if i toggle off the clamped flag it works, but then when I zoom again it inverts it, and then again, it becomes a sort of flip flop of the inverting

Comment

Anyone tried to use this for UMG images (widget for game menu) ? I need pinch to zoom in/out and also panning. Is it possible?

Comment

Working...
                            X