Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Touch Components v2 – swipe, pinch to zoom, virtual joysticks and much more

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Hello!
    bounds not working in 4.17

    Comment


      #77
      Originally posted by levanKO View Post
      Hello!
      bounds not working in 4.17
      Hello levanKO, 4.17 compatible asset version in progress. Wait a bit)

      Comment


        #78
        Originally posted by Acrossfy View Post
        Hello levanKO, 4.17 compatible asset version in progress. Wait a bit)
        bounds didn't work for me on 4.16.2 and i need help

        Comment


          #79
          How soon do you plan to upgrade to version 4.17?

          Comment


            #80
            Originally posted by levanKO View Post
            How soon do you plan to upgrade to version 4.17?
            An updated version was sent to Marketplace support team. Please wait a bit before they review and upload it. You will see notification in Epic Games Laucher.

            Comment


              #81
              Originally posted by TheSameGuy23 View Post
              bounds didn't work for me on 4.16.2 and i need help
              Bounds didn't work on 4.17 because of changes in Blueprints framework, now it's fixed (in upcoming update). There is no any reason why bounds can't work on 4.16.x. Please let me know more details about your case. I need event graph screenshots or project files.

              Comment


                #82
                get hit result under finger not working with released touch event , its return false always, is there any other solution for that ?
                Last edited by Siahpoosh; 10-18-2017, 05:12 AM.

                Comment


                  #83
                  i used UTC tap on my pawn , and then i tried to use double tap on another actor , but i got this error message , could you tell me how can i fix this ?
                  is this only work on pawn ?

                  thanks
                  Last edited by Siahpoosh; 10-17-2017, 08:15 PM.

                  Comment


                    #84
                    there is a double tap problem in 4.17 , its execute doouble tap with only one tap
                    Last edited by Siahpoosh; 10-19-2017, 12:12 AM.

                    Comment


                      #85
                      no respond ?

                      Comment


                        #86
                        Originally posted by vrMan View Post
                        get hit result under finger not working with released touch event , its return false always, is there any other solution for that ?
                        What does it have to do with UTC? It's not UTC problem at all.

                        Comment


                          #87
                          Originally posted by vrMan View Post
                          i used UTC tap on my pawn , and then i tried to use double tap on another actor , but i got this error message , could you tell me how can i fix this ?
                          is this only work on pawn ?

                          thanks
                          Strange issue. I would like to see at your test project.

                          Comment


                            #88
                            Originally posted by vrMan View Post
                            there is a double tap problem in 4.17 , its execute doouble tap with only one tap
                            Are you using PC with touch display? What is your target platform?

                            Comment


                              #89
                              Do exists a detailed Library guide (a manual...)? I found only a video tutorial.
                              Last edited by gabrieleaielli; 10-27-2017, 12:34 PM.

                              Comment


                                #90
                                Originally posted by gabrieleaielli View Post
                                Do exists a detailed Library guide (a manual...)? I found only a video tutorial.
                                Marketplace doesn't require manual. Also this asset comes with lots of examples so if you know UE4 Blueprints then you know how to use it. Just look at the event graph of desired example and do the same or just copy/paste in your blueprint.

                                Also I'm always here to help with any question. But it's better to write to support email - then I will answer faster.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X