Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Touch Components v2 – swipe, pinch to zoom, virtual joysticks and much more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Acrossfy!
    I want to ask - can I use joystic to move and UMG button (run and shoot, for example) at the same time?

Comment

Hello Amberllich,
      sure, you can do it without any problems)

Comment

Originally posted by Acrossfy View Post
        Hello Amberllich,
        sure, you can do it without any problems)
        Awesome! Sorry to bother you, but any special settings needed?
        I just recently bought your solution, start clean "side scroller" preset, add joystic, add some "fire" function to character blueprint, create widget, add button and on pressed event call my fire function from character...and got fail. I can only run or fire at same time. When I run and press fire button at the same time joystick just deactivates

Sorry for bad English. Thanks again for reply

Comment

Sorry, I forgot to say that you should uncheck "Is Focusable" option in your "Button" properties. It should works for you. Let me know if it doesn't.

Comment

Sorry, I forgot to say that you should uncheck "Is Focusable" option in your "Button" properties. It should works for you. Let me know if it doesn't.
            It helps! Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by Ambrellich View Post
              It helps! Thank you very much!
              You're welcome!)

Comment

Hello, i bought the touch pack and encountered a small issue. While moving with the joystick if i touch a button with another finger the joystick dissapears and my pawn stops.

Comment

Hello LuLima!
                  you should uncheck "Is Focusable" option in your "Button" properties. It should works for you. Let me know if it doesn't.

Comment

Thanks for this elegant solution to touch controls, will be buying it soon for my game

Comment

I use this stuff in my game CHASERS and it works brilliantly! Thank you [MENTION=47915]Acrossfy[/MENTION] for outstanding experience!
                      Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

Very cool game! Good job gameDNA studio!

Comment

Does it works with UE 4.12 and under Windows 10 in C++ (not BP only) projects?

Comment

Originally posted by flashASA View Post
                            Does it works with UE 4.12 and under Windows 10 in C++ (not BP only) projects?
                            Sure. It will works, but you will need to create blueprint class for your character derived from your character's C++ class to use this.

Comment

Brilliant stuff. Quick question though, can you point me in the right direction in terms how to readjust the blueprint to only have the rotate capability? In other words, I just want to be able to control the rotation of my pawn swiping anywhere on the screen without having the ability to walk around? Many thanks.

Comment

is this work with window multitouch feature in 4.14 ?

Comment

Working...
                                X