Marmoset for UE4? (Gallery)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by benjamin.smith View Post
    Awesome work man and I'm glad to see that someone is adding support for such a feature in UE4

We did have plans to add similar yet more basic support for a UE4 Viewport / Asset capture with our ODIN Tracker UE4 Plugin with the intended plan to expand on the set of features depending on if no similar paid product came to market which now is not the case.

With that being said,
    I would be more than happy to talk to you privately regarding some features we had planed which you may be interested in incorporating into your product such as in-world props for lighting, etc similar to what SLIK has for example.

Since we wouldn't want to compete with you a fellow developer and your product

Not to mention we are more than happy to focus our development efforts on our more team orientated product features and leave the road clear when it comes to asset showcase related features that your product has to offer.
    Absolutely. Feel free to inbox me and we can start talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximum-Dev View Post
      Edit: Render custom depth pass did the trick.

Thanks for releasing this awesome work.

Request: Saving the Post Process settings as a preset.
      No problem! I do plan to add save options for scene, ui config, etc in the next release!

Comment

Originally posted by Majority View Post
        Very promising tool, but in my opinion it's still missing some important key features

here are my top 5 key features that I think is a "must have":

1 - Scene Rotation (A: Skybox Independent Rotation, B: Skybox + Lights Rotation, C: All scene rotation including 3d models) this is very important!
        2 - Scriptable Sky Objects for managing multiple skies per scene (each HDRI sky have their own light, light position, Sky rotation and settings) like presets skybox scenes
        3 - HUD for Gameplay mode, with all the options of the editor (ability to change the HDRI image, camera settings, materials etc, in game)
        4 - FX and LUT settings

Good luck with this
        Great feedback! I will add as much of this as I can in the coming releases.

Comment

Hello Aaron. Hate to say this but I was wondering if I could get a refund. I've found these issues with the gallery and I don't have to time to wait for these features to be implemented.

-CustomDepth pass isn't enabled automatically.
          -When panning the camera around new meshes imported in the scene the camera keeps jumping back and fourth.
          -HDRi is not rigged with directional light and HDRi makes it useless for anything that uses Sub Surface Scattering such as foliage, skin etc. because they do not affect the SSS part of the shader.
          -Having no directional light rigged with the HDRi makes the entire mesh surface have AO all the time.
          -No zoom in/out for camera.
          -No custom HDRi input.
          Our Ghosts of War - The World's First World War 2 Survival Game
          Twitter: @ourghostsofwar

Comment

Any news on a refund?
            Our Ghosts of War - The World's First World War 2 Survival Game
            Twitter: @ourghostsofwar

Comment

Originally posted by PixelPerfectPolygons View Post
              Hello Aaron. Hate to say this but I was wondering if I could get a refund. I've found these issues with the gallery and I don't have to time to wait for these features to be implemented.

-CustomDepth pass isn't enabled automatically.
              -When panning the camera around new meshes imported in the scene the camera keeps jumping back and fourth.
              -HDRi is not rigged with directional light and HDRi makes it useless for anything that uses Sub Surface Scattering such as foliage, skin etc. because they do not affect the SSS part of the shader.
              -Having no directional light rigged with the HDRi makes the entire mesh surface have AO all the time.
              -No zoom in/out for camera.
              -No custom HDRi input.
              Apologies, I am just now seeing this. I will def give you a refund! No question about it. I will note for yourself as well as others reading:

-CustomDepth pass isn't enabled automatically. This will be added in next release.
              -When panning the camera around new meshes imported in the scene the camera keeps jumping back and fourth. Fixed.
              -HDRi is not rigged with directional light and HDRi makes it useless for anything that uses Sub Surface Scattering such as foliage, skin etc. because they do not affect the SSS part of the shader. Studio lighting will be added next release as well.
              -Having no directional light rigged with the HDRi makes the entire mesh surface have AO all the time. Same as last.
              -No zoom in/out for camera. This was a bug due related to the panning issue. Fixed.
              -No custom HDRi input. True. This has been requested and will be added in the next release.

This tool has been submitted to the marketplace with any and all mentioned bugs having been fixed already. I have also re-uploaded the file to Gumroad and sent out an email to all owners addressing the bug fixes.

Comment

Sorry for the noob question, but is this can be used and compiled/published with the project, as a standalone executable so a client could have kind of a 3d viewer of a model?

And if you add mobile controls, you could publish it to android/ios and the client could rotate/zoom/pan, manipulate the model real-time?

Basically like a mini-game but acting like a 3d viewer?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronkaminer View Post
                  Apologies, I am just now seeing this. I will def give you a refund! No question about it. I will note for yourself as well as others reading:

-CustomDepth pass isn't enabled automatically. This will be added in next release.
                  -When panning the camera around new meshes imported in the scene the camera keeps jumping back and fourth. Fixed.
                  -HDRi is not rigged with directional light and HDRi makes it useless for anything that uses Sub Surface Scattering such as foliage, skin etc. because they do not affect the SSS part of the shader. Studio lighting will be added next release as well.
                  -Having no directional light rigged with the HDRi makes the entire mesh surface have AO all the time. Same as last.
                  -No zoom in/out for camera. This was a bug due related to the panning issue. Fixed.
                  -No custom HDRi input. True. This has been requested and will be added in the next release.

This tool has been submitted to the marketplace with any and all mentioned bugs having been fixed already. I have also re-uploaded the file to Gumroad and sent out an email to all owners addressing the bug fixes.
                  I have just purchased your plugin on Gumroad, and I have the same issues as PixelPerfectPolygons. Those bugs have not been fixed yet, even in the latest version. I really like this plugin but it seems you are not supporting it anymore. I'm wondering if I could ask for a refund? Because it's very buggy atm and unable to use.

Comment

Working...
                  X