No announcement yet.

Extended Facebook Online Subsystem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We decided to create Discord channel to provide better support and send realtime updates about all our products.

We strongly encourage you to join our channel: https://gamednastudio.com/discord
    Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

As promissed! The nodes works perfectly. All you have to do is to follow the instructions of documentation and/or follow the project example. In my case i didn't, so when things went wrong i asked for help and the guys of gameDNA was very helpful, kind and had some patience with me (i don't have any program skills). They helped me to solve my issues. Tks a lot gameDNA!

Comment

Originally posted by Teoff View Post
        As promissed! The nodes works perfectly. All you have to do is to follow the instructions of documentation and/or follow the project example. In my case i didn't, so when things went wrong i asked for help and the guys of gameDNA was very helpful, kind and had some patience with me (i don't have any program skills). They helped me to solve my issues. Tks a lot gameDNA!
        Thank you for your appreciation! It means a lot for us
        Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

Extended Facebook 2.11.0 Preview for UE 4.22 Preview 2!

We've just released plugin binaries for Unreal Engine 4.22 Preview 2.
          You can download it from GitHub repository on releases tab.

If you haven't owned it yet, you can buy now on Sellfy or UE4 Marketplace.

Comment

Extended Facebook 2.10.2 for UE 4.21 released!

We've just released hotfix for Unreal Engine 4.21.
            You can download it from GitHub repository on releases tab or your Sellfy dashboard (for Sellfy customers). Update also was submitted for UE4 Marketplace but it needs to wait for approval.

CHANGELOG:
            • Google Play Services Games for Android updated to 17.0.0
            • Fixed compilation error on iOS with new SDK.

Comment

Extended Facebook 2.11.0 for UE 4.22 released!

We've just released plugin binaries for Unreal Engine 4.22.
              You can download it from GitHub repository on releases tab or your Sellfy dashboard (for Sellfy customers). Update also was submitted for UE4 Marketplace but it needs to wait for approval.

CHANGELOG:
              • Compatibility updates for Unreal Engine 4.22

Comment

Did you add facebook analytics functionality?

Comment

Originally posted by kolobok1386 View Post
                  Did you add facebook analytics functionality?
                  Plugin currently supports all Facebook Analytics functionality except of manual events logging.

Comment

Originally posted by gameDNA studio View Post

Plugin currently supports all Facebook Analytics functionality except of manual events logging.
                    Thanks for your answer, but I meant custom events logging. Do you have plans to add custom events logging ?

Comment

Originally posted by kolobok1386 View Post

Thanks for your answer, but I meant custom events logging. Do you have plans to add custom events logging ?
                      Yes, definitely! This is on our ToDo list

Comment

Extended Facebook 2.11.1 for UE 4.22 released!

We've just released plugin binaries for Unreal Engine 4.22.

CHANGELOG:
                        • Facebook SDK for iOS updated to 5.2.1
                        • Facebook SDK for Android updated to 5.1.0
                        • Facebook SDK for universal platforms updated to 3.3

Comment

Hi" awesome plugin, but i'd like to know if is it possible to download the Facebook avatar in a higher resolution, the one i'm getting is really low res, something like to download the profile picture also would be nice, thanks bunches!

Comment

Hi

Sorry for my English

I use the plugin extended Facebook 2.11.1 on 4.22 and that's compil very well. But on mac, there is a crash when i compil. When i disable the plugin i can compil well the app.
                            I can see where is the log.txt on the mac folder to see where is the bug

I don't understand if i must install :
                            • Facebook SDK for iOS updated to 5.2.1
                            • Facebook SDK for Android updated to 5.1.0
                            Or if the plugin have already install the Sdk

Someone had got this problem ?

Thanks to the read

Edit *************

I installed gameDNA installer, run the install Extebded Facebiij and that s the same bug
                            Last edited by Caltelus; 08-15-2019, 05:57 PM.

Comment

I saw the bug in the log when i build for Ios :
                              /FBSDKcoreKit.embedframework.sh No such file or directory
                              /FBSDKloginKit.embedframework.sh No such file or directory
                              /FBSDKshareKit.embedframework.sh No such file or directory

Where can i download or update this ?

Comment

Extended Facebook 2.12.0 for UE 4.23 released!

We've just released plugin binaries for Unreal Engine 4.23.

CHANGELOG:
                                • Compatibility updates for Unreal Engine 4.23

Comment

Working...
                                X