Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by duke22 View Post

Yeah you're missing an include. I don't know what one exactly, I use Visual Assist so it tells me
    I'm using visual assist but it doesn't tell me more than to add RuntimeMeshComponent.h which is already added. But intellisense has been a PITA in this project so I'm just ignoring it.

Another more annoying issue I'm having with v2; I'm using:
    runtimeMesh->CreateMeshSection(meshSectionInt, vertices, triangles, normals, texMap, vertexColors, tangents, false, EUpdateFrequency::Frequent);

I run that in a loop that adds +1 to meshSectionInt every loop.

The problem is that I end up with only 1 object, where i expect about 150 of them. Only the last object is in the runtime mesh. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?

Edit:
    I seem to have misunderstood the inner workings, I though I could add pieces to a runtime mesh by calling createmeshsection multiple times for the same runtimemeshcomponent.

I have an actor that wants to create multiple meshes for itsself with different materials, how is it best to create multiple URuntimeMeshComponent instances? Any example with a piece of code? Or do I need to create an actor per mesh?

Edit2:
    I seem to have overcome the issue with adding components to the actor;
    URuntimeMeshComponent* newComp = NewObject<URuntimeMeshComponent>(this, objectName);

Edit3:
    I have not solved it nor have i managed to figure out what the int index (first parameter of createmeshsection) does, when adding creating a meshsection with index 150 for example, i get a component with 149 empty elements and an element on the 150th component with no apparant way to fill the other 149 components.

When making an extra component during runtime I can't even get a mesh in it to show up for some reason, I can only get it to work if the component already exists when the actor is created. Any clues?
    Last edited by housekiller; 02-16-2018, 03:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by housekiller View Post
    Awesome! Can't wait to try it out.
    For a project I'm currently still on v2, when I do runtimeMesh->CreateMeshSection I can compile perfectly but intellisense complains that "pointer to incomplete class is not allowed" so I can't use intellisense. Is there anything I can include to make it work correctly?
    Yeah you're missing an include. I don't know what one exactly, I use Visual Assist so it tells me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome! Can't wait to try it out.
    For a project I'm currently still on v2, when I do runtimeMesh->CreateMeshSection I can compile perfectly but intellisense complains that "pointer to incomplete class is not allowed" so I can't use intellisense. Is there anything I can include to make it work correctly?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Did some include fixes in V3

You probably have unity build on which hides these errors.

https://github.com/GeorgeR/RuntimeMe...ee/Version3Dev

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello everyone! So I said I'd have more of an update for you soon, and today would be that day!

As of a few minutes ago Version 3 was pushed to a separate branch in the GitHub repo. It is expected that there's going to be bugs in this, so I wouldn't recommend jumping to it for a critical project. It is a 100% rewrite of the core component, and brings a few major changes to how it fundamentally works. I'll be updating the examples project/wiki as I have some time.

There are several breaking changes in this version, and several deprecated functions. the Readme on the GH repo has more information on what has changed.

For right now the RMC will only have collision cooked correctly in packaged games if it is set to async mode due to an apparent engine bug.

I will be closing all outstanding issues/prs on the GH repo. I thank all of you that have reported issues or submitted things, but as this is a total rewrite nearly none of it will directly apply to this version. If you find problems, or have suggestions, as always feel free to post them to the GH issue tracker.

You can check out V3 beta here: https://github.com/Koderz/RuntimeMes...ee/Version3Dev

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Has anyone managed to build for 4.19 preview?

Edit; running on 4.17 now due to the visual studio loading bug in 4.18.
    Last edited by housekiller; 02-07-2018, 04:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    4.16.3cannot compile, please help~

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It won't compile for me on 4.17?

Code:
    Log file open, 01/17/18 03:03:34
    LogWindows: LoadLibraryWithSearchPaths failed for file aqProf.dll. GetLastError=0
    LogWindows: LoadLibraryWithSearchPaths failed for file VSPerf140.dll. GetLastError=0
    LogWindows: LoadLibraryWithSearchPaths failed for file VtuneApi.dll. GetLastError=0
    LogWindows: LoadLibraryWithSearchPaths failed for file VtuneApi32e.dll. GetLastError=0
    LogInit: Display: Running engine for game: Procedural
    LogPlatformFile: Not using cached read wrapper
    LogInit: Display: RandInit(1585655972) SRandInit(1585655973).
    LogTaskGraph: Started task graph with 5 named threads and 14 total threads with 3 sets of task threads.
    LogStats: Stats thread started at 0.199210
    LogD3D11RHI: Aftermath initialized
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin Paper2D
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin LightPropagationVolume
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin CodeLiteSourceCodeAccess
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin GitSourceControl
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin KDevelopSourceCodeAccess
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin NullSourceCodeAccess
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin PerforceSourceControl
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin SubversionSourceControl
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin UObjectPlugin
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin VisualStudioSourceCodeAccess
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin XCodeSourceCodeAccess
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin AssetManagerEditor
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin AudioCapture
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin FacialAnimation
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin GameplayTagsEditor
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin MobileLauncherProfileWizard
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin PluginBrowser
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin SpeedTreeImporter
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin AlembicImporter
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin CharacterAI
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin HTML5Networking
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin AndroidMedia
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin AvfMedia
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin MediaPlayerEditor
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin WmfMedia
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin TcpMessaging
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin UdpMessaging
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin LevelSequenceEditor
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin MatineeToLevelSequence
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin OnlineSubsystemGooglePlay
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin OnlineSubsystemIOS
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin OnlineSubsystem
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin OnlineSubsystemNull
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin OnlineSubsystemUtils
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin AndroidDeviceProfileSelector
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin AndroidMoviePlayer
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin AndroidPermission
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin AppleMoviePlayer
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin ArchVisCharacter
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin CableComponent
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin CustomMeshComponent
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin ExampleDeviceProfileSelector
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin GoogleCloudMessaging
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin ImmediatePhysics
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin IOSDeviceProfileSelector
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin LinuxDeviceProfileSelector
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin LocationServicesBPLibrary
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin MobilePatchingUtils
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin OculusVR
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin PhysXVehicles
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin ProceduralMeshComponent
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin RuntimePhysXCooking
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin SteamVR
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin WindowsMoviePlayer
    LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin RuntimeMeshComponent
    LogInit: Warning: Incompatible or missing module: UE4Editor-RuntimeMeshComponent.dll
    LogInit: Warning: Incompatible or missing module: UE4Editor-RuntimeMeshComponentEditor.dll
    Running E:/Unreal/UE_4.17/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe Procedural Development Win64 -project="E:/Unreal Projects/Procedural/Procedural.uproject" -editorrecompile -progress -NoHotReloadFromIDE
    @progress push 5%
    @progress pop
    Performing 6 actions (4 in parallel)
    Module.RuntimeMeshComponent.gen.cpp
    Module.RuntimeMeshComponentEditor.cpp
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshCore.h(362): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
             instances of this class may not be destructed correctly
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1247): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1247): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexSimple': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1250): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1250): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexDualUV': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1253): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1253): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexNoPosition': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1256): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1256): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexNoPositionDualUV': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1259): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1259): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexHiPrecisionNormals': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1262): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1262): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexDualUVHiPrecisionNormals': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1265): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1265): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexNoPositionHiPrecisionNormals': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1268): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1268): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexNoPositionDualUVHiPrecisionNormals': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshSection.h(49): warning C4996: 'FBox::FBox': Use ForceInit constructor instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
    e:\unreal\ue_4.17\engine\source\runtime\core\public\Math/Box.h(36): note: see declaration of 'FBox::FBox'
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshSection.h(69): warning C4996: 'FBox::FBox': Use ForceInit constructor instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
    e:\unreal\ue_4.17\engine\source\runtime\core\public\Math/Box.h(36): note: see declaration of 'FBox::FBox'
    E:\Unreal\UE_4.17\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Public\UObject/Class.h(655): error C2280: 'FRuntimeMeshComponentPrePhysicsTickFunction &FRuntimeMeshComponentPrePhysicsTickFunction::operator =(const FRuntimeMeshComponentPrePhysicsTickFunction &)': attempting to reference a deleted function
    E:\Unreal Projects\Procedural\Plugins\RuntimeMeshComponent_v2.0\Source\RuntimeMeshComponent\Public\RuntimeMeshComponent.h(69): note: compiler has generated 'FRuntimeMeshComponentPrePhysicsTickFunction::operator =' here
    E:\Unreal\UE_4.17\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Public\UObject/Class.h(990): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'bool CopyOrNot<CPPSTRUCT>(CPPSTRUCT *,const CPPSTRUCT *,int32)' being compiled
            with
            [
                CPPSTRUCT=FRuntimeMeshComponentPrePhysicsTickFunction
            ]
    E:\Unreal\UE_4.17\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Public\UObject/Class.h(989): note: while compiling class template member function 'bool UScriptStruct::TCppStructOps<FRuntimeMeshComponentPrePhysicsTickFunction>::Copy(void *,const void *,int32)'
    E:\Unreal Projects\Procedural\Plugins\RuntimeMeshComponent_v2.0\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\RuntimeMeshComponent\RuntimeMeshComponent.gen.cpp(74): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'UScriptStruct::TCppStructOps<FRuntimeMeshComponentPrePhysicsTickFunction>' being compiled
    E:\Unreal Projects\Procedural\Plugins\RuntimeMeshComponent_v2.0\Source\RuntimeMeshComponent\Public\RuntimeMeshComponent.h(69): note: 'FRuntimeMeshComponentPrePhysicsTickFunction &FRuntimeMeshComponentPrePhysicsTickFunction::operator =(const FRuntimeMeshComponentPrePhysicsTickFunction &)': function was implicitly deleted because a base class invokes a deleted or inaccessible function 'FTickFunction &FTickFunction::operator =(const FTickFunction &)'
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshCore.h(362): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1247): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1247): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexSimple': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1250): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1250): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexDualUV': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1253): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1253): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexNoPosition': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1256): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1256): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexNoPositionDualUV': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1259): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1259): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexHiPrecisionNormals': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1262): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1262): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexDualUVHiPrecisionNormals': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1265): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1265): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexNoPositionHiPrecisionNormals': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1268): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1268): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexNoPositionDualUVHiPrecisionNormals': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshSection.h(49): warning C4996: 'FBox::FBox': Use ForceInit constructor instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshSection.h(69): warning C4996: 'FBox::FBox': Use ForceInit constructor instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponenteditor\private\RuntimeMeshComponentDetails.h(7): error C2504: 'IDetailCustomization': base class undefined
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponenteditor\private\RuntimeMeshComponentDetails.h(13): error C3668: 'FRuntimeMeshComponentDetails::CustomizeDetails': method with override specifier 'override' did not override any base class methods
    e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponenteditor\private\RuntimeMeshComponentDetails.h(26): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshComponentDetails': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
    E:\Unreal Projects\Procedural\Plugins\RuntimeMeshComponent_v2.0\Source\RuntimeMeshComponentEditor\Private\RuntimeMeshComponentDetails.cpp(16): error C2440: 'return': cannot convert from 'SharedPointerInternals::FRawPtrProxy<FRuntimeMeshComponentDetails>' to 'TSharedRef<IDetailCustomization,0>'
    E:\Unreal Projects\Procedural\Plugins\RuntimeMeshComponent_v2.0\Source\RuntimeMeshComponentEditor\Private\RuntimeMeshComponentDetails.cpp(16): note: No user-defined-conversion operator available that can perform this conversion, or the operator cannot be called
    ERROR: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: E:\Unreal Projects\Procedural\Plugins\RuntimeMeshComponent_v2.0\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-RuntimeMeshComponent.lib
    Total build time: 19.82 seconds (Local executor: 0.00 seconds)
    LogInit: Warning: Still incompatible or missing module: UE4Editor-RuntimeMeshComponent.dll
    LogInit: Warning: Still incompatible or missing module: UE4Editor-RuntimeMeshComponentEditor.dll
    LogExit: Preparing to exit.
    LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module DesktopPlatform (38)
    LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module AnimationModifiers (36)
    LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module PropertyEditor (35)
    LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module AudioEditor (32)
    LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module TextureCompressor (30)
    LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module ShaderCore (28)
    LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module Landscape (26)
    LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module SlateRHIRenderer (24)
    LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module OpenGLDrv (22)
    LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module D3D11RHI (20)
    LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module AnimGraphRuntime (18)
    LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module Renderer (16)
    LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module Engine (14)
    LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module CoreUObject (12)
    LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module NetworkFile (10)
    LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module CookedIterativeFile (8)
    LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module StreamingFile (6)
    LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module SandboxFile (4)
    LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module PakFile (2)
    LogExit: Exiting.
    Log file closed, 01/17/18 03:04:01

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KowardlyMan View Post
    I am not sure I fully understand the concept of mesh sections. Are they made to be unloaded or only hidden when we want ?
    I would like to make a somewhat Minecraft-like landscape (altough not only with cubes, but principle is the same). I guess it would be one RMC per chunk. I read about mesh sections on the wiki "Each one of which has it's own material, can have its own structure, can be updated independently, and can opt in or out of several other things." Would one mesh section per material in a chunk be the best way to use them ?
    yeah, thats what you would want to do. But you need to consider that a single chuck would be considered for rendering entirely, even if you just see a small corner of it. You might want to try to only have rendering data of a chunk that is accessible/visible to the player.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Koderz View Post
    For those of you wondering. I am still around! I'll have an update for you soon! (hopefully)
    Yeah! Will be glad to see new updates!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am not sure I fully understand the concept of mesh sections. Are they made to be unloaded or only hidden when we want ?
    I would like to make a somewhat Minecraft-like landscape (altough not only with cubes, but principle is the same). I guess it would be one RMC per chunk. I read about mesh sections on the wiki "Each one of which has it's own material, can have its own structure, can be updated independently, and can opt in or out of several other things." Would one mesh section per material in a chunk be the best way to use them ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Please update to 4.18.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great plugin.. will appreciate a update to 4.18

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Koderz View Post
    For those of you wondering. I am still around! I'll have an update for you soon! (hopefully)
    I'm excited!

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X