Runtime Mesh Component

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duke22 View Post
    Well the plugin does what I need it to do right now, except you can't edit parameters in any of the created actors. UE4 drives me up the wall sometimes. Everything is a component with an actor wrapper (that has the problems I mentioned) but if you're doing things programmatically this doesn't matter. You can create the following 2D shapes, will fill and stroke:
    Circle
    NGon
    Rectangle
    Square

There's also a generic polygon in the works but I haven't tested it thoroughly. I'm using this in an active project so it will get updated often. I'll give it it's own post when this parameter business is fixed.

https://github.com/GeorgeR/MeshShapes
    Thank you duke22 this is very nice! I was about to implement shape drawing in Slate widget but I might use this as it is much more simple solution that offer more benefits!

Comment

this is something i'll be needing too for custom water volumes (i'm using boxes right now).. i too was thinking on using slate to create that.. but i'll check out that plugin too.
      duke22 would that have issues with depth fighting like my previous post?

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyBullets View Post
        Yes... the material works well in static meshes... it even works well when i Cook the RuntimeMesh to a Static Mesh (which is really weird)
        So i don't think it's an issue of how i'm creating my runtime mesh, because the cooked mesh would fail too (unless i'm mistaken)
        In the post i attached, you can see that it's an issue of depth fighting
        We are still on UE4.16. Might be there are issues with the newer version.
        NodePrefabs | PluginBuilder | NotificationBackbone | WidgetBox | DebugWidget

Comment

Updated with arrow and cross shapes. Next up is correct uv's.
          George Rolfe.
          Technical Coordinator at Orbit Solutions Pty Ltd.

Comment

i'm using 4.15, maybe there are issues on this version

Comment

I'm seeing there is support for tesselation now, does this mean it's possible to use displacement maps now? What about vector displacement?

Great progress guys!

Comment

For those of you wondering. I am still around! I'll have an update for you soon! (hopefully)
                Runtime Mesh Component - The best way to render procedural/runtime created meshes! - Version 4.1 out now!

Come talk about anything RMC or Procedural Mesh Related in our Discord!

Comment

Originally posted by Koderz View Post
                  For those of you wondering. I am still around! I'll have an update for you soon! (hopefully)
                  I'm excited!

Comment

Great plugin.. will appreciate a update to 4.18

Comment

Please update to 4.18.

Comment

I am not sure I fully understand the concept of mesh sections. Are they made to be unloaded or only hidden when we want ?
                        I would like to make a somewhat Minecraft-like landscape (altough not only with cubes, but principle is the same). I guess it would be one RMC per chunk. I read about mesh sections on the wiki "Each one of which has it's own material, can have its own structure, can be updated independently, and can opt in or out of several other things." Would one mesh section per material in a chunk be the best way to use them ?

Comment

Originally posted by Koderz View Post
                          Yeah! Will be glad to see new updates!

Comment

Originally posted by KowardlyMan View Post
                            I am not sure I fully understand the concept of mesh sections. Are they made to be unloaded or only hidden when we want ?
                            I would like to make a somewhat Minecraft-like landscape (altough not only with cubes, but principle is the same). I guess it would be one RMC per chunk. I read about mesh sections on the wiki "Each one of which has it's own material, can have its own structure, can be updated independently, and can opt in or out of several other things." Would one mesh section per material in a chunk be the best way to use them ?
                            yeah, thats what you would want to do. But you need to consider that a single chuck would be considered for rendering entirely, even if you just see a small corner of it. You might want to try to only have rendering data of a chunk that is accessible/visible to the player.
                            NodePrefabs | PluginBuilder | NotificationBackbone | WidgetBox | DebugWidget

Comment

It won't compile for me on 4.17?

Code:
                              Log file open, 01/17/18 03:03:34
                              LogWindows: LoadLibraryWithSearchPaths failed for file aqProf.dll. GetLastError=0
                              LogWindows: LoadLibraryWithSearchPaths failed for file VSPerf140.dll. GetLastError=0
                              LogWindows: LoadLibraryWithSearchPaths failed for file VtuneApi.dll. GetLastError=0
                              LogWindows: LoadLibraryWithSearchPaths failed for file VtuneApi32e.dll. GetLastError=0
                              LogInit: Display: Running engine for game: Procedural
                              LogPlatformFile: Not using cached read wrapper
                              LogInit: Display: RandInit(1585655972) SRandInit(1585655973).
                              LogTaskGraph: Started task graph with 5 named threads and 14 total threads with 3 sets of task threads.
                              LogStats: Stats thread started at 0.199210
                              LogD3D11RHI: Aftermath initialized
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin Paper2D
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin LightPropagationVolume
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin CodeLiteSourceCodeAccess
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin GitSourceControl
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin KDevelopSourceCodeAccess
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin NullSourceCodeAccess
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin PerforceSourceControl
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin SubversionSourceControl
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin UObjectPlugin
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin VisualStudioSourceCodeAccess
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin XCodeSourceCodeAccess
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin AssetManagerEditor
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin AudioCapture
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin FacialAnimation
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin GameplayTagsEditor
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin MobileLauncherProfileWizard
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin PluginBrowser
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin SpeedTreeImporter
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin AlembicImporter
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin CharacterAI
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin HTML5Networking
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin AndroidMedia
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin AvfMedia
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin MediaPlayerEditor
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin WmfMedia
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin TcpMessaging
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin UdpMessaging
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin LevelSequenceEditor
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin MatineeToLevelSequence
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin OnlineSubsystemGooglePlay
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin OnlineSubsystemIOS
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin OnlineSubsystem
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin OnlineSubsystemNull
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin OnlineSubsystemUtils
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin AndroidDeviceProfileSelector
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin AndroidMoviePlayer
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin AndroidPermission
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin AppleMoviePlayer
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin ArchVisCharacter
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin CableComponent
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin CustomMeshComponent
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin ExampleDeviceProfileSelector
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin GoogleCloudMessaging
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin ImmediatePhysics
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin IOSDeviceProfileSelector
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin LinuxDeviceProfileSelector
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin LocationServicesBPLibrary
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin MobilePatchingUtils
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin OculusVR
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin PhysXVehicles
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin ProceduralMeshComponent
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin RuntimePhysXCooking
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin SteamVR
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin WindowsMoviePlayer
                              LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin RuntimeMeshComponent
                              LogInit: Warning: Incompatible or missing module: UE4Editor-RuntimeMeshComponent.dll
                              LogInit: Warning: Incompatible or missing module: UE4Editor-RuntimeMeshComponentEditor.dll
                              Running E:/Unreal/UE_4.17/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe Procedural Development Win64 -project="E:/Unreal Projects/Procedural/Procedural.uproject" -editorrecompile -progress -NoHotReloadFromIDE
                              @progress push 5%
                              @progress pop
                              Performing 6 actions (4 in parallel)
                              Module.RuntimeMeshComponent.gen.cpp
                              Module.RuntimeMeshComponentEditor.cpp
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshCore.h(362): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                                       instances of this class may not be destructed correctly
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1247): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1247): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexSimple': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1250): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1250): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexDualUV': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1253): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1253): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexNoPosition': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1256): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1256): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexNoPositionDualUV': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1259): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1259): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexHiPrecisionNormals': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1262): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1262): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexDualUVHiPrecisionNormals': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1265): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1265): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexNoPositionHiPrecisionNormals': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1268): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1268): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexNoPositionDualUVHiPrecisionNormals': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshSection.h(49): warning C4996: 'FBox::FBox': Use ForceInit constructor instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
                              e:\unreal\ue_4.17\engine\source\runtime\core\public\Math/Box.h(36): note: see declaration of 'FBox::FBox'
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshSection.h(69): warning C4996: 'FBox::FBox': Use ForceInit constructor instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
                              e:\unreal\ue_4.17\engine\source\runtime\core\public\Math/Box.h(36): note: see declaration of 'FBox::FBox'
                              E:\Unreal\UE_4.17\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Public\UObject/Class.h(655): error C2280: 'FRuntimeMeshComponentPrePhysicsTickFunction &FRuntimeMeshComponentPrePhysicsTickFunction::operator =(const FRuntimeMeshComponentPrePhysicsTickFunction &)': attempting to reference a deleted function
                              E:\Unreal Projects\Procedural\Plugins\RuntimeMeshComponent_v2.0\Source\RuntimeMeshComponent\Public\RuntimeMeshComponent.h(69): note: compiler has generated 'FRuntimeMeshComponentPrePhysicsTickFunction::operator =' here
                              E:\Unreal\UE_4.17\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Public\UObject/Class.h(990): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'bool CopyOrNot<CPPSTRUCT>(CPPSTRUCT *,const CPPSTRUCT *,int32)' being compiled
                                      with
                                      [
                                          CPPSTRUCT=FRuntimeMeshComponentPrePhysicsTickFunction
                                      ]
                              E:\Unreal\UE_4.17\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Public\UObject/Class.h(989): note: while compiling class template member function 'bool UScriptStruct::TCppStructOps<FRuntimeMeshComponentPrePhysicsTickFunction>::Copy(void *,const void *,int32)'
                              E:\Unreal Projects\Procedural\Plugins\RuntimeMeshComponent_v2.0\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\RuntimeMeshComponent\RuntimeMeshComponent.gen.cpp(74): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'UScriptStruct::TCppStructOps<FRuntimeMeshComponentPrePhysicsTickFunction>' being compiled
                              E:\Unreal Projects\Procedural\Plugins\RuntimeMeshComponent_v2.0\Source\RuntimeMeshComponent\Public\RuntimeMeshComponent.h(69): note: 'FRuntimeMeshComponentPrePhysicsTickFunction &FRuntimeMeshComponentPrePhysicsTickFunction::operator =(const FRuntimeMeshComponentPrePhysicsTickFunction &)': function was implicitly deleted because a base class invokes a deleted or inaccessible function 'FTickFunction &FTickFunction::operator =(const FTickFunction &)'
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshCore.h(362): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1247): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1247): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexSimple': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1250): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1250): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexDualUV': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1253): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1253): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexNoPosition': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1256): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::Default,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1256): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexNoPositionDualUV': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1259): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1259): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexHiPrecisionNormals': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1262): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<true,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1262): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexDualUVHiPrecisionNormals': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1265): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,1,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1265): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexNoPositionHiPrecisionNormals': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(551): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1268): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_GenericVertex<false,true,true,true,2,ERuntimeMeshVertexTangentBasisType::HighPrecision,ERuntimeMeshVertexUVType::HighPrecision>' being compiled
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshGenericVertex.h(1268): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshVertexTypeInfo_FRuntimeMeshVertexNoPositionDualUVHiPrecisionNormals': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshSection.h(49): warning C4996: 'FBox::FBox': Use ForceInit constructor instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponent\public\RuntimeMeshSection.h(69): warning C4996: 'FBox::FBox': Use ForceInit constructor instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponenteditor\private\RuntimeMeshComponentDetails.h(7): error C2504: 'IDetailCustomization': base class undefined
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponenteditor\private\RuntimeMeshComponentDetails.h(13): error C3668: 'FRuntimeMeshComponentDetails::CustomizeDetails': method with override specifier 'override' did not override any base class methods
                              e:\unreal projects\procedural\plugins\runtimemeshcomponent_v2.0\source\runtimemeshcomponenteditor\private\RuntimeMeshComponentDetails.h(26): warning C4265: 'FRuntimeMeshComponentDetails': class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual
                              E:\Unreal Projects\Procedural\Plugins\RuntimeMeshComponent_v2.0\Source\RuntimeMeshComponentEditor\Private\RuntimeMeshComponentDetails.cpp(16): error C2440: 'return': cannot convert from 'SharedPointerInternals::FRawPtrProxy<FRuntimeMeshComponentDetails>' to 'TSharedRef<IDetailCustomization,0>'
                              E:\Unreal Projects\Procedural\Plugins\RuntimeMeshComponent_v2.0\Source\RuntimeMeshComponentEditor\Private\RuntimeMeshComponentDetails.cpp(16): note: No user-defined-conversion operator available that can perform this conversion, or the operator cannot be called
                              ERROR: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: E:\Unreal Projects\Procedural\Plugins\RuntimeMeshComponent_v2.0\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-RuntimeMeshComponent.lib
                              Total build time: 19.82 seconds (Local executor: 0.00 seconds)
                              LogInit: Warning: Still incompatible or missing module: UE4Editor-RuntimeMeshComponent.dll
                              LogInit: Warning: Still incompatible or missing module: UE4Editor-RuntimeMeshComponentEditor.dll
                              LogExit: Preparing to exit.
                              LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module DesktopPlatform (38)
                              LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module AnimationModifiers (36)
                              LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module PropertyEditor (35)
                              LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module AudioEditor (32)
                              LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module TextureCompressor (30)
                              LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module ShaderCore (28)
                              LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module Landscape (26)
                              LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module SlateRHIRenderer (24)
                              LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module OpenGLDrv (22)
                              LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module D3D11RHI (20)
                              LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module AnimGraphRuntime (18)
                              LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module Renderer (16)
                              LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module Engine (14)
                              LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module CoreUObject (12)
                              LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module NetworkFile (10)
                              LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module CookedIterativeFile (8)
                              LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module StreamingFile (6)
                              LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module SandboxFile (4)
                              LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module PakFile (2)
                              LogExit: Exiting.
                              Log file closed, 01/17/18 03:04:01

Comment

4.16.3cannot compile, please help~

Comment

Working...
                                X