No announcement yet.

Rama's Melee Weapon Plugin, Custom C++ PhysX Coding For You! ♥ Rama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SweepSingleByObjectType is passed TraceParams.bTraceComplex = true; I have not tested my think yet but I'm wondering if setting this to false would solve the problem. I'll let you know once I have had a chance to retest with this set to false.

Comment

Hey Rama can you please guide me how can I change the mesh component from character blueprint with your skeletal mesh component? Right now I use it as second mesh but I would like to replace the default one.
      Like overite the component . Thank you!

I will answer myself to my question so maybe someone will need it .
      ================================================================
      So in .h file (header file where the declarations are)

GENERATED_BODY()

public:
      // Sets default values for this character's properties
      AMainCharacter(const FObjectInitializer &ObjectInitializer);
      ===============================================================
      and in .cpp file

AMainCharacter::AMainCharacter(const FObjectInitializer &ObjectInitializer)
      : Super(ObjectInitializer.DoNotCreateDefaultSubobject(ACharacter::MeshComponentName))
      {
      // Set this character to call Tick() every frame. You can turn this off to improve performance if you don't need it.
      PrimaryActorTick.bCanEverTick = true;
      }

then Compile and restart the Editor then you can see that the mesh is removed.
      Last edited by Ion Cocarcea; 08-30-2019, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Rama - I am having problems compiling the Melee Plugin with Chaos enabled in a custom engine build - should the plugin work with chaos enabled?

It is failing on GetPxScene() which doesnt exist on the chaos physics interface anymore

Thanks for any insight
        https://www.casualdistractiongames.com

Comment

Originally posted by OptimisticMonkey View Post
          Rama - I am having problems compiling the Melee Plugin with Chaos enabled in a custom engine build - should the plugin work with chaos enabled?

It is failing on GetPxScene() which doesnt exist on the chaos physics interface anymore

Thanks for any insight
          Hi there OptimisticMonkey , are you still having this issue?

Custom engine builds are harder for me to support since I would need to get the build to debugging effectively, but I could try to make some educated guesses using any contextual code you can provide.

Please email me using the UE4 Marketplace developer address or PM me if you wish to provide project sensitive informaiton
          https://unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/rama-s-melee-weapon-plugin

Rama
          100+ UE4 C++ Tutorials on the UE4 Code Wiki, including UE4 Multi-Threading!

UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

Visit www.ue4code.com to see lots of videos about my C++ Creations! ♥ Rama

Comment

Working...
          X