Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mobility Pro and Rifle Pro Packs - New Updates - Mocap Online

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [RELEASED] Mobility Pro and Rifle Pro Packs - New Updates - Mocap Online

    Our Mobility and Rifle Mocap Animation Packs both have a major new release on the Marketplace.

    "Mobility_01 MoCap Pack" has a new updated version: "Mobility 01 Pro - MoCap Pack"
    "Military_Rifle_01 MoCap Pack" has a new updated version: "Rifle 01 Pro - Mocap Pack"


    We've changed the names to reflect our new offerings of smaller packs at lower price points. "Pro" are the full complete packs, "Basic" is a more fundamental set, and "Starter" is a small pack to get rolling with.

    All "Pro", "Basic" and "Starter" packs are all available with all details on our web store now, and will be available on the Marketplace in the near future.

    Rifle Pro 2.5 is the major update including all Root Motion and In-Place, diagonal strafing, added transitions and more.
    360 animations and 40 aim offsets. 760 total animation files.

    Mobility Pro 2.6 now includes all animations with Root Motion and In-Place, along with added animations and all the features of 2.5 including diagonal strafing, added transitions and much more.
    219 animations and 18 aim offsets. 456 Total Animation Files.

    Please check out the update details below:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mobility 01 Pro - MoCap Pack
    237+ Mobility Motion Capture Animations


    Description:

    View Animations on Sketchfab: https://skfb.ly/K7YI (***Sketchfab animations are old, need to be updated)
    Video: https://vimeo.com/129670657

    Updated: Rev. 2.6
    Major update - Including all with Root Motion and In-Place, diagonal strafing, added transitions and much more.
    219 animations and 18 aim offsets. 456 Total Animation Files.


    INCLUDES: Idles, Walking, Jogging, Running, Crouching, Strafing, Turns, Hops, Jumps, Fidgets, Deaths and Transitions, and more.

    Please read the complete motion list with descriptions:
    https://goo.gl/0x8O3s


    Technical Details:

    Rev. 2.6 Update:
    Unreal Engine 4.9 - 4.xx
    Major update highlights:
    • All animations included as root motion and in-place.
    • Large number of animations added.
    • Diagonal Strafing, including back pedals.
    • Left and Right foot up Jumps, with pose and velocity matched end frames.
    • Stand and Turn to Walk/Jog/Run Forward in eight directions.
    • Crouch and Turn to CrouchWalk Forward in eight directions.
    • Transitions to Walk/Jog/Run are now all posed matched, for more seamless blending.
    • New Look-At aim offsets
    • FYI: The new Skeleton has two additional bones, “hand-l-wep” and “hand-r-wep”, for alternate attachments in upcoming Rifle and Pistol animations. They have no animation and can be ignored for this pack. They will not affect any animations not using them.


    Motion list has descriptions and notes of each animation.
    All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
    In-place animations noted as “_IP”.
    All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees.
    FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton, or for skeleton-to-skeleton retargeting in UE4 to any other Humanoid character. They are in “\Content\Mobility_01\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the UE4 editor) along with other documentation.
    A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
    A Maya 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.

    More Details: http://www.motioncaptureonline.com/c...mobility-packs

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Rifle 01 Pro - Mocap Pack
    400+ Motion Capture Animations


    Description:

    Updated: Rev. 2.5
    Major update! Including all Root Motion and In-Place, diagonal strafing, added transitions and more.
    360 animations and 40 aim offsets. 760 total animation files.


    View Animations on Sketchfab: https://skfb.ly/K7YM (***Sketchfab animations are old, need to be updated)
    Video: https://vimeo.com/129670680

    Large set of Military Rifle animations for a third-person shooter game.
    All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees.
    Includes looking and aim offsets and firing motions.
    A matching fully textured Rifle is included.

    Please read the complete motion list:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...lpLZ2N4RWJDMUk


    Technical Details:

    Rev. 2.5 Update:
    Unreal Engine 4.9 - 4.xx
    Major update highlights:
    • Many animations added.
    • All animations included as Root Motion and In-Place.
    • Diagonal Strafing, including back pedals.
    • Left and Right foot up Jumps, with pose and velocity matched end frames.
    • Stand and Turn to Walk/Jog/Run Forward in eight directions.
    • Crouch and Turn to CrouchWalk Forward in eight directions.
    • Look-At aim offsets
    • Along with the two right hand weapon sockets, the Skeleton has two additional bones “hand-l-wep” and “hand-r-wep”, for animated attachment of the Rifle. “hand-r-wep” creates the correct Rifle position always, including holstering. They will not affect any other animations not using them.
    • The “ik_hand_gun” bone is animated to follow the “hand-r-wep”.

    The rifle mesh is attached to “hand-r-wep” in the Persona skeleton view for preview.
    All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
    FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton They are in “\Content\Military_Rifle_01\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
    A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig, and the M4 Rifle mesh with constraints setup for one and two handed connections. Any of the FBX animation files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
    A Maya 2015 file is also included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.

    Contact and Support

    support email: UE4@motusdigital.com
    website: http://www.motioncaptureonline.com

    #2
    A note about the Sketchfab viewers:

    The packs have gotten a bit large since we are including every single animation as in-place as well as root motion, so Sketchfab has gotten a bit problematic. We are hitting it's file size limits and it's getting buggy with uploads.

    Rifle Pro now has 360 animations and 40 aim offsets. 760 total animation files with the in-place.
    Mobility Pro has 219 animations and 18 aim offsets. 456 Total animation files with the in-place.


    We were going to split each pack into two viewers, root and in-place, but that didn't work out since Rifle has 400 base animations not including in-place and still breaks Sketchfab. So...
    Plan is to make more parts as needed. Say, a Rifle part A and B for root motion, and A ans B for In-Place. This seems the best solution for now, we are working on it. We apologize the Sketchfab viewers are out of date and incomplete at the moment.

    Sketchfab really seems the best way to present our animations so you can see what you are really getting in any current pack. Making videos takes too much setup, rendering and editing time to stay current every time we make updates. Sizzle reels are cool to show what it all could look like in context, but not for raw presentation of the individual animations.

    Actually there is one exception to that, the old original "Mobility" demo video we still use. It shows every single animation in the pack (at the time) tiled together with no blending, and sort of tells an entertaining(hopefully) story of a dude avoiding rolling balls and moving walls etc. while showing off every motion as is. At least that was what the artist in me was going for when I created the movie. If you haven't seen it already and have five minutes to burn:
    https://vimeo.com/129670657

    Back on topic...

    The Rifle Pro 2.5 is the big update with lots more animations, all root motion, and all in-place included.
    Mobility Pro 2.5 to 2.6 has added all in-place now, CrouchWalk turns, and left and right running jumps.
    Check the motion lists of course for full details.
    As I mentioned, the Basic and Starter Packs are available on our website now, and we do offer an upgrade discount to buy a smaller pack now and get the Pro Pack later.

    Zombie Pro 2.5 is in progress, with all the hyper attacks and runs, on fire and deaths, knock backs, etc., out in a few weeks fingers crossed.

    Comment


      #3
      Is the Zombie update coming soon? I noticed you have the new 2.5 update mentioned already in homepage. Cant wait to try the new hyper attacks and other new anims.

      Comment


        #4
        Zombie Pro 2.5 pack with the new hyper moves is out now!

        Originally posted by SaOk View Post
        Is the Zombie update coming soon? I noticed you have the new 2.5 update mentioned already in homepage. Cant wait to try the new hyper attacks and other new anims.
        Yes!! The Zombie Pro 2.5 pack with the new hyper moves is out now!
        It's available on our www.motioncaptureonline.com store anyway, it has been submitted to the Marketplace and will appear when it goes through their system. We've made different versions for all platforms, and all get deployed on our store first.

        You can check out the animations on Sketchfab, it's a little annoying trying to read the list of motion names, but they are all there.
        View 3D Animations on Sketchfab:
        https://skfb.ly/QFCt

        New moves include:
        Three different style fast runs, including starts from standing.
        Knock backs from attacks.
        Knock backs from walks and chases, then resuming pursuit.
        Hit deaths in four directions.
        Eight variations of being on fire and death.
        Stand to Crawl and Crawl to stand transitions, including legs getting knocked out.
        Three new different varied Idles.
        Four different standing arm swinging attacks.
        Four different hyper aggressive flailing arms attacks.


        There are actually three versions available now, with smaller packs to get your feet wet:
        Pro - 100.00 (The current full version, new name)
        Basic - 35.00
        Starter - 5.00


        New animation list(s) here:
        https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Gc&usp=sharing

        More Details:

        Zombie Pro - MoCap Pack

        150+ Zombie Motion Capture Animations

        DESCRIPTION:

        Updated: Rev. 2.5
        Major update! Hyper Zombies, and all animations as Root Motion and In-Place

        INCLUDING: Hyper-Chase Running, Hyper-Attacks, On-Fire Variations and Deaths, Hits, Knock Backs, Crawling/Transitions, Standing Idles Variations, Walking, Slow Chasing, Directional Deaths, Reaching, Turns, and Shambles.

        Create and control your own Zombie Horde with this set of flesh hungry Undead animations. We obtained and motion captured actual REAL Zombies in our studio! (No we didn't) Bring your undead game to life. Now with Hyper Zombie moves to energetically wreak havoc in the Zombie apocalypse!

        View 3D Animations on Sketchfab:
        https://skfb.ly/QFCt
        Watch Demo Vimeo:
        https://vimeo.com/130241926

        Please read the complete Zombie Pro motion list here:
        https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Gc&usp=sharing

        TECHNICAL DETAILS:
        • UNREAL ENGINE 4.10 - 4.XX
        • Rev. 2.5 Update
        • Major update highlights:
        • All animations as Root Motion and In-Place.
        • Many animations added.
        • Hyper Attacks with variations.
        • Hyper Chases/Running with variations and transitions.
        • New Idles and variations.
        • On-Fire animations and Deaths.
        • Knock Backs, Hits, and Death animations.
        • Standing and Crawling hits and transitions.



        ***NOTE:
        Anyone who purchased it already on the Marketplace and wants the update now instead waiting for it to show up in a few days/weeks(?) can email us at UE4@motusdigital.com and I'll get it to you directly. Please include your original Marketplace order confirmation!

        We have gotten a lot of positive feedback so far on the new animations, hopefully you guys will agree and dig them as well!

        Best,
        Cris

        Comment


          #5
          Here was my new video with the zombie anims in action as you requested. Very WIP, but just in case. Have had much fun with the anims. Planning to mix some custom anims to add jumping and climbing for zombies.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUpCZSZetlA

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by SaOk View Post
            Here was my new video with the zombie anims in action as you requested. Very WIP, but just in case. Have had much fun with the anims. Planning to mix some custom anims to add jumping and climbing for zombies.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUpCZSZetlA
            Awesome! Thanks for sharing, cool to see them swarming after you and all lit up on fire at 1:27, too much fun. Looking forward to seeing further development.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	SaOK_Zombies_On_Fire_01.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	780.0 KB
ID:	1112694

            Comment


              #7
              When will the Pistol version 2 update with root motion be ready?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by S0L0 View Post
                When will the Pistol version 2 update with root motion be ready?
                Great question! Don't have a great answer. We've been hit with a lot of good paying external work for a while now, which is great for our small company's bottom line and the smile on the boss's face, but is keeping us very busy so not so good for updating our mocap packs. Thanks for the nudge, I'll bring it up and see if we can at least get the existing pack as is updated with root motion (not adding all the new stuff we shot) sometime soon(er). Sorry again for the long wait.

                Cris

                Comment


                  #9
                  Thanks for the quick response Cris, it is much appreciated. I will be looking forward being able to use those root motion animations soon.

                  Please post when you have any new information

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Is the Ninja set getting updated?
                    Check out my fighting component https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...ting-Component

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Amievil View Post
                      Is the Ninja set getting updated?
                      Yes, that is another pack due a huge update as we captured a whole bunch new moves for it last year that has taken us forever to get to. After chatting with SOLO via our support email, we are going to try and get the current Pistol pack as is updated with root motion, no new animations for now to at least get the badly needed root motion out there. Ninja is up after pistol, they are the last two current packs that haven't been updated yet. Thanks for everyone's patience.

                      Cris

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Motus Digital View Post
                        Yes, that is another pack due a huge update as we captured a whole bunch new moves for it last year that has taken us forever to get to. After chatting with SOLO via our support email, we are going to try and get the current Pistol pack as is updated with root motion, no new animations for now to at least get the badly needed root motion out there. Ninja is up after pistol, they are the last two current packs that haven't been updated yet. Thanks for everyone's patience.

                        Cris
                        I understand you must be very busy, but I personally think a bit more transparency on what is happening with the updates (and more frequent communication through either the forum threads or the comment sections on your assets) will do you good. Back at the beginning of the year you made promises in your marketplace descriptions and comments about big updates coming but then provide no real news all year about the updates on your packs until after the fact.

                        It now being the end of the year and I believe only a few of the packs have received the updates.

                        When will the Pistol Pack be updated (Rough ETA not looking for an exact date.)? and is there any news on the AnimBlueprint templates you have mentioned many times over the past year.
                        \\VANGUARD INTERACTIVE

                        Marketplace - Action RPG Inventory System | Multiplayer TopDown Kit | Advanced Social System
                        Multiplayer TopDown Kit Tutorials - Merging The Action RPG Inventory System | Removing the Fog of War
                        Action RPG Inventory Tutorials - Merging Into Your Project | Adding New Items | FPS Controls w/ UI Mode Toggle

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Motus Digital View Post
                          Yes, that is another pack due a huge update as we captured a whole bunch new moves for it last year that has taken us forever to get to. After chatting with SOLO via our support email, we are going to try and get the current Pistol pack as is updated with root motion, no new animations for now to at least get the badly needed root motion out there. Ninja is up after pistol, they are the last two current packs that haven't been updated yet. Thanks for everyone's patience.

                          Cris
                          Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                          I understand you must be very busy, but I personally think a bit more transparency on what is happening with the updates (and more frequent communication through either the forum threads or the comment sections on your assets) will do you good. Back at the beginning of the year you made promises in your marketplace descriptions and comments about big updates coming but then provide no real news all year about the updates on your packs until after the fact.

                          It now being the end of the year and I believe only a few of the packs have received the updates.

                          When will the Pistol Pack be updated (Rough ETA not looking for an exact date.)? and is there any news on the AnimBlueprint templates you have mentioned many times over the past year.
                          Pirate, your critique of infrequent communication and updates on the forum is well taken, but typically has been because there is little to announce on a regular basis. A bit awkward to regularly make announcements "nothing new yet". I'm a technical director/supervisor and animator, I'm always swamped with animation work (to get new work/animations/packs done) and trying to stay on top of support emails. I prefer to keep my head down and work, the job of forum mouthpiece was decided for me, so yes I can suck at this public update stuff. Plus we worked on a AAA title for three months (NDA prevents me from saying what) and other contract work including VR this past year that has distracted us from MocapOnline animations. Porting assets to multiple platforms is tedious as well. Not looking for sympathy, just stating the facts, we do a lot of different things to stay in business. I'd take a more jovial tone with all this, but you seem genuinely annoyed and I don't want to make light of that.

                          And yes, early in the year we talked a big game about AnimBlueprints coming out and such, and then had to do a lot of backpedaling after realizing it was unclear how long it was actually going to take and find possibly multiple local folks to dig in deep and work on them with us to full fruition and "perfection". I've done a certain amount of explaining and foot-in-mouth apologizing for the ill made promises and no certain ETA in other posts and responses on the forum, so it is what it is. We've had some promising leads during the year, but decided not to blog about them since we didn't want to get folks hopes up and get burned again. My recent tact has been keep mouth shut unless we have something to shout about.

                          OKAY, all that apologizing and tiny violins aside, stuff we've been sitting on and just happened.....

                          NEWS:
                          The Zombie Packs are getting an update including AnimBlueprints and custom Velocity and Yaw attributes for implementing In-Place animations.
                          This was alluded to in an ongoing Ninja discussion here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...l=1#post632142
                          Anyone wanting to chime in there about a hands retrofit please do.

                          Our friend Jesse at 3 Prong Gaming has made demo controllers for the Pro and Basic packs, and will be making shortly videos on their construction and use. Go Jesse! He wanted me to wait on the announcement till he had the videos ready, but since we've been so silent a news update was in order. They will feature 3rd person movement and multiple attacks. Jesse also has been working on Zombie AI as antagonists, I will defer to Jesse when/if he will be releasing tutorials on his YouTube channel. He also worked with us on new custom attributes for the In-Place animations, which track frame by frame the Velocity and Yaw. When tapped into they can enable exact control of character movement and no foot sliding, especially for an erratic zombie where movement is not a constant speed or direction.
                          (The concept is similar to what what the guys working on Paragon are doing, and where I got the ideas from watching their streaming tech videos. Seriously great stuff. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UOY...outu.be&t=1631)

                          ZOMBIE SCREENSHOTS:




                          The custom attributes can be deleted from each animation if they are not desired and considered dead weight. We figured it better to include all parameters that could be deemed useful by whomever versus limiting them.
                          Zombie Packs are in final stages of packaging, then to availability on www.MocapOnline.com and submission to the Marketplace. If anyone has any changes or suggestions please speak now, we want to get these up ASAP to everyone (DUH), even if minor changes are to be made in a future release.

                          And at risk of sticking giant foot in mouth again:
                          NEWS:
                          Mobility and/or Rifle Packs will have a AnimBlueprint soon.

                          We have been working with our friend Nate over at UNDOING, a VERY COOL indie game in development, giving him a lot of custom animation and rigging support. He has been working on Mobility and Rifle AnimBlueprints based on his ongoing WIP for the game's 3rd person controller. He is a perfectionist and has reassessed and started over several times to make it look top notch, including feedback with us and altering existing animations. Dude is awesome. Nate says he is very close to something he feels good about releasing to us. We hope to release before the Holidays, if shortly after, fingers crossed. BTW Nate is also a full time student and definitely burning the candle at both ends. Go Nate! He really prefers to keep a low profile and not talk about or release anything before he feels it's ready.

                          The MocapOnline Blueprints and packs will not contain all the custom "Undoing" animations and tweaks, but will be based on and benefit from the same core Blueprints. It is likely the lessons learned and custom animations will trickle down to our stock packs in the future, no promises when.

                          And not to be forgotten:
                          NEWS:
                          Pistol Pack getting v1.5 root motion update and custom attributes.

                          Pistol Pack animations have the root motion made, and have all the custom Velocity/Yaw attributes like the new Zombie IP animations. (We are labeling them "_IPC" signifying they contain the custom attr.) A few more animation tweaks needed, and then on to packaging them in the different packs/ update and upload to MocapOnline/ then submission to Marketplace. Same drill. Yes, it's way overdue with the full 2.5 treatment, that is an end of January possibility. (and Ninja of course, see the thread noted above.) As before, hopefully for the Holidays, if not right after.

                          Going on simultaneously...
                          NEWS:
                          New LIFE/ArchViz Packs - Stadium Crowd, Office Desk and Meeting and Death

                          I guess Death isn't exactly an ArchViz thing. Anyway, new Death Pack being ported to UE4 now.
                          http://www.motioncaptureonline.com/c...cts/fbx-deaths

                          New Stadium Crowd Pack being ported to UE4 now.
                          http://www.motioncaptureonline.com/c...ucts/fbx-crowd

                          New Office Desk Pack being ported to UE4 now.
                          http://www.motioncaptureonline.com/c...ducts/fbx-desk

                          New Office Meeting Pack being ported to UE4 now.
                          http://www.motioncaptureonline.com/c...ts/fbx-meeting

                          A lot of ArchViz folks have gotten in touch, and we've been working with a couple of crowd simulation software companies, so our "LIFE" animations are growing. They of course are useful for populating background characters and scenes etc. as well.


                          NEWS:
                          New FAQ - UE4 Version Compatiblility and Usage

                          Always a lot of confusion and questions about our Packs compatibility with newer and current engine versions, this FAQ clears it all up, hopefully. Please have a read and feedback or suggestions welcome.

                          Blog Post:
                          http://www.motioncaptureonline.com/b...-usage-new-faq

                          PDF Download here:
                          goo.gl/gXK49z
                          UE4_Version_Compatiblility_and_Usage.pdf



                          Spent all day writing all this, better get back to work on actual animations.

                          Onward, Cris

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Motus Digital View Post
                            Pirate, your critique of infrequent communication and updates on the forum is well taken, but typically has been because there is little to announce on a regular basis. A bit awkward to regularly make announcements "nothing new yet". I'm a technical director/supervisor and animator, I'm always swamped with animation work (to get new work/animations/packs done) and trying to stay on top of support emails. I prefer to keep my head down and work, the job of forum mouthpiece was decided for me, so yes I can suck at this public update stuff. Plus we worked on a AAA title for three months (NDA prevents me from saying what) and other contract work including VR this past year that has distracted us from MocapOnline animations. Porting assets to multiple platforms is tedious as well. Not looking for sympathy, just stating the facts, we do a lot of different things to stay in business. I'd take a more jovial tone with all this, but you seem genuinely annoyed and I don't want to make light of that.

                            And yes, early in the year we talked a big game about AnimBlueprints coming out and such, and then had to do a lot of backpedaling after realizing it was unclear how long it was actually going to take and find possibly multiple local folks to dig in deep and work on them with us to full fruition and "perfection". I've done a certain amount of explaining and foot-in-mouth apologizing for the ill made promises and no certain ETA in other posts and responses on the forum, so it is what it is. We've had some promising leads during the year, but decided not to blog about them since we didn't want to get folks hopes up and get burned again. My recent tact has been keep mouth shut unless we have something to shout about.

                            OKAY, all that apologizing and tiny violins aside, stuff we've been sitting on and just happened.....

                            NEWS:
                            The Zombie Packs are getting an update including AnimBlueprints and custom Velocity and Yaw attributes for implementing In-Place animations.
                            This was alluded to in an ongoing Ninja discussion here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...l=1#post632142
                            Anyone wanting to chime in there about a hands retrofit please do.

                            Our friend Jesse at 3 Prong Gaming has made demo controllers for the Pro and Basic packs, and will be making shortly videos on their construction and use. Go Jesse! He wanted me to wait on the announcement till he had the videos ready, but since we've been so silent a news update was in order. They will feature 3rd person movement and multiple attacks. Jesse also has been working on Zombie AI as antagonists, I will defer to Jesse when/if he will be releasing tutorials on his YouTube channel. He also worked with us on new custom attributes for the In-Place animations, which track frame by frame the Velocity and Yaw. When tapped into they can enable exact control of character movement and no foot sliding, especially for an erratic zombie where movement is not a constant speed or direction.
                            (The concept is similar to what what the guys working on Paragon are doing, and where I got the ideas from watching their streaming tech videos. Seriously great stuff. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UOY...outu.be&t=1631)

                            ZOMBIE SCREENSHOTS:

                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]120585[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]120584[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]120586[/ATTACH]

                            The custom attributes can be deleted from each animation if they are not desired and considered dead weight. We figured it better to include all parameters that could be deemed useful by whomever versus limiting them.
                            Zombie Packs are in final stages of packaging, then to availability on www.MocapOnline.com and submission to the Marketplace. If anyone has any changes or suggestions please speak now, we want to get these up ASAP to everyone (DUH), even if minor changes are to be made in a future release.

                            And at risk of sticking giant foot in mouth again:
                            NEWS:
                            Mobility and/or Rifle Packs will have a AnimBlueprint soon.

                            We have been working with our friend Nate over at UNDOING, a VERY COOL indie game in development, giving him a lot of custom animation and rigging support. He has been working on Mobility and Rifle AnimBlueprints based on his ongoing WIP for the game's 3rd person controller. He is a perfectionist and has reassessed and started over several times to make it look top notch, including feedback with us and altering existing animations. Dude is awesome. Nate says he is very close to something he feels good about releasing to us. We hope to release before the Holidays, if shortly after, fingers crossed. BTW Nate is also a full time student and definitely burning the candle at both ends. Go Nate! He really prefers to keep a low profile and not talk about or release anything before he feels it's ready.

                            The MocapOnline Blueprints and packs will not contain all the custom "Undoing" animations and tweaks, but will be based on and benefit from the same core Blueprints. It is likely the lessons learned and custom animations will trickle down to our stock packs in the future, no promises when.

                            And not to be forgotten:
                            NEWS:
                            Pistol Pack getting v1.5 root motion update and custom attributes.

                            Pistol Pack animations have the root motion made, and have all the custom Velocity/Yaw attributes like the new Zombie IP animations. (We are labeling them "_IPC" signifying they contain the custom attr.) A few more animation tweaks needed, and then on to packaging them in the different packs/ update and upload to MocapOnline/ then submission to Marketplace. Same drill. Yes, it's way overdue with the full 2.5 treatment, that is an end of January possibility. (and Ninja of course, see the thread noted above.) As before, hopefully for the Holidays, if not right after.

                            Going on simultaneously...
                            NEWS:
                            New LIFE/ArchViz Packs - Stadium Crowd, Office Desk and Meeting and Death

                            I guess Death isn't exactly an ArchViz thing. Anyway, new Death Pack being ported to UE4 now.
                            http://www.motioncaptureonline.com/c...cts/fbx-deaths

                            New Stadium Crowd Pack being ported to UE4 now.
                            http://www.motioncaptureonline.com/c...ucts/fbx-crowd

                            New Office Desk Pack being ported to UE4 now.
                            http://www.motioncaptureonline.com/c...ducts/fbx-desk

                            New Office Meeting Pack being ported to UE4 now.
                            http://www.motioncaptureonline.com/c...ts/fbx-meeting

                            A lot of ArchViz folks have gotten in touch, and we've been working with a couple of crowd simulation software companies, so our "LIFE" animations are growing. They of course are useful for populating background characters and scenes etc. as well.


                            NEWS:
                            New FAQ - UE4 Version Compatiblility and Usage

                            Always a lot of confusion and questions about our Packs compatibility with newer and current engine versions, this FAQ clears it all up, hopefully. Please have a read and feedback or suggestions welcome.

                            Blog Post:
                            http://www.motioncaptureonline.com/b...-usage-new-faq

                            PDF Download here:
                            goo.gl/gXK49z
                            UE4_Version_Compatiblility_and_Usage.pdf



                            Spent all day writing all this, better get back to work on actual animations.

                            Onward, Cris
                            Sorry to take your day away from work to write this. But I myself and I'm sure other customers are quite happy for the update.
                            Thank you
                            \\VANGUARD INTERACTIVE

                            Marketplace - Action RPG Inventory System | Multiplayer TopDown Kit | Advanced Social System
                            Multiplayer TopDown Kit Tutorials - Merging The Action RPG Inventory System | Removing the Fog of War
                            Action RPG Inventory Tutorials - Merging Into Your Project | Adding New Items | FPS Controls w/ UI Mode Toggle

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                              Sorry to take your day away from work to write this. But I myself and I'm sure other customers are quite happy for the update.
                              Thank you
                              It's all good! Update badly needed.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X