Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has this been submitted yet?...

Comment

And so I added a bullet-time mode toggle into the demo...

Toukichiro/Jago138: I'll aim to submit mid this week, just a few things to add/tweak and I'll do a QA round. I'll also put it on gumroad for those who want it quickly. I haven't settled on price but I'll have a think today and get back to you.
      dcyoung: I'll see about getting some meshes in too then
      -------------------------------------
      Cubit Studios Ballistics VFX Pack Available on GUMROAD now.
      Infinitesimals Development Log

Comment

Hi. Just some feedback but having watched (and loved) the last slo mo video I'm not sure the impact point has expansion "bubble" effect is a bit overdone? Keep it by all means but would it be easy to edit the effect myself to reduce it or remove?
        Regards
        Slinky

Comment

Agreed! Yeh, I've toned them down somewhat already because they felt a little 'toony' to me, but if you don't want them at all or wish to edit them, there is an emitter called 'shockwave' in the FX that have it, you could remove/edit it no problem.

Comment

Ok, I know it's feature creep, but I just had to add shrapnel to the explosions:

Comment

Release this immediately, or I hurt you

Comment

Almost ready... should be submitting to UE4 marketplace tomorrow and up on gumroad for those who need it asap. Price wise i'm thinking $99 - which will include the updates content (i'm thinking of muzzle flashes, more materials, maybe more custom little blueprints with FX tied into them... lots of potential stuff to explore - certainly open to requests too as long as they fall under the 'ballistics' umbrella.

Comment

Hi again. If you're considering requests I'll be needing realistic muzzle flashes with wisps of smoke that follow the muzzle after firing has finished, similar to the effect used in Insurgency?
                  Regards
                  Slinky

Comment

That's no problem. I'll do that for the first update then (will be starting on update content next week)

Comment

Ok, so a lot of people have been asking for the pack asap, so here's version 1.0 on gumroad - I'll be submitting to the marketplace too but obviously that will be up when through the submission process
                      https://gumroad.com/l/BallisticVFX

As mentioned, the first update I'll start next week will include muzzle flashes, material additions and mesh debris alternatives. Requests welcome too and if I don't fit them in the first update, then they'll just get into another.
                      Last edited by CubitStudios; 03-31-2016, 12:41 PM.

Comment

thanks I'll be buying today or tomorrow. By the way, are the audio effects included or just for demonstration? Thanks and great work

Comment

I've included the weapon firing sound FX etc, but I couldn't include the impact sounds/whizzes I had used so far because although heavily modified, I had derived them from placeholder assets I don't own. However! I had been thinking about recording and making my own set of impact sounds and weapon whizz sound FX to include in a later update if that is something desired?
                          Last edited by CubitStudios; 03-31-2016, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Would be great if you can add Sound FX. I'd say closest project that would compete with yours is this one - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asl6iIqBEaQ - and he's got soundfx and decals (@ $59 too).

Comment

The impact sounds and whizzes would be greatly desirable, but if you can't would you at least add placeholder beeps so we can source our own sounds and simply swap them out?
                              Regards
                              Slinky

Comment

Ok guys, I'm away at the moment but I'll be back tomorrow with a launch trailer and will also reply to IM's etc (sorry for delay). I'll be making a start on 1.1 update too. I'm gonna add bullet impact and whizz sounds in either the 1.1 update, or the next - depending on how much I can cram into 1.1. So far i'm planning on muzzle flashes/smoke, a frag grenade, a gas canister prop/BP, some blood splat decals, a start on bullet decals - and I might make a start on the penetration/exit VFX but I might put that into 1.2 because that might be best to release with the sounds too.
                                Last edited by CubitStudios; 04-04-2016, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X