Animated Medieval Crossbows Pack from Ironbelly Studios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    It's coming....next week (Oct 30-Nov 6) there will be savings so big they're SCARY! It's the Ironbelly Spooktacular Sale, you won't want to miss it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by OverRated_AU View Post
    Aw bummer, i just brought a single crossbow i should of just waited for the pack.
    Sorry about that man, but we have a Bow pack (with three bows) launching next, so there's that!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ironbelly View Post
    Happy to share that the Animated Medieval Crossbow Pack launched today on the Marketplace. We bundled up all of the Crossbows currently on sale, so you can get the Arbalest, Heavy European Crossbow, Light European Crossbow and Hand Crossbow at a discount. Check out the demo vid:

Aw bummer, i just brought a single crossbow i should of just waited for the pack.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah! We've submitted the pack and it should be launching on the Marketplace in the next couple of weeks. It will include the Homemade Bow, Recurved Bow and Longbow. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bow ?

Happy to share that the Animated Medieval Crossbow Pack launched today on the Marketplace. We bundled up all of the Crossbows currently on sale, so you can get the Arbalest, Heavy European Crossbow, Light European Crossbow and Hand Crossbow at a discount. Check out the demo vid:

Hey, i'm really looking forward for your bows, any idea when they are coming ?

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by mouki76 View Post
    Hello mate, that's normal because you probably export them in FBX and not in FBX for UR4 on maximo which isn't available since few months. If you want to use the mixamo animation you should buy the plugin "mixamo to UR4". It is still not on the marketplace but there is a thread on the forum about it and a link to buy it on gumroad. You should definitely buy it. It cost around 40$. Hope that help you!

PS : the plugin isn't mine but it save my life so I share it haha
    You beat us to it [MENTION=323207]mouki76[/MENTION] Thanks for sharing your knowledge with the community!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UE4 mixamo plugin

Originally posted by Yummy-Vegetables View Post
    I've got an issue which I hope you can help with.

I've exported the arms from the arbalest crossbow and uploaded to Mixamo as I wanted to apply some of their anims to the arms however when I import the anims back into UE I get a warning - "Imported bone transform is different from original" message and the weapons socket on the weapon mount bone is stuck on the ground and the anim does not affect this bone.

The arms move nicely however as the weapons mount bone has an issue the crossbow is not working on the anim.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]141645[/ATTACH]
    Hello mate, that's normal because you probably export them in FBX and not in FBX for UR4 on maximo which isn't available since few months. If you want to use the mixamo animation you should buy the plugin "mixamo to UR4". It is still not on the marketplace but there is a thread on the forum about it and a link to buy it on gumroad. You should definitely buy it. It cost around 40$. Hope that help you!

PS : the plugin isn't mine but it save my life so I share it haha

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've got an issue which I hope you can help with.

I've exported the arms from the arbalest crossbow and uploaded to Mixamo as I wanted to apply some of their anims to the arms however when I import the anims back into UE I get a warning - "Imported bone transform is different from original" message and the weapons socket on the weapon mount bone is stuck on the ground and the anim does not affect this bone.

The arms move nicely however as the weapons mount bone has an issue the crossbow is not working on the anim.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	1128261

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks so much for the kind words! We just submitted it a couple of days ago so hopefully it will be hitting the marketplace soon!
    Great thanks will look out for it .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AngeIV View Post
    You guys make amazing stuff I love the bow design
    Thanks so much for the kind words! We just submitted it a couple of days ago so hopefully it will be hitting the marketplace soon!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You guys make amazing stuff I love the bow design

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, Ryan, I am very sorry for this inconvenience. I confirm I made a mistake and sent my message to the wrong company. My sincere apologies for that. I am removing this thread. I will take a look on your packs.
    Respectfully.

Originally posted by Ironbelly
    As mentioned in our email conversation we are NOT the creators of the light medieval crossbow pack, if you want to get support on your purchase, go into the proper thread and ask your questions there: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...ieval-Crossbow

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Little sneak peak of the short bow:
    You sir have just made a sale.. so so so so so sossososoosososoosos sexy

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Little sneak peak of the short bow:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X