Achievepedia - An Unreal Engine Achievement, Notes And Encyclopedia Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Achievepedia is on sale for 50% off on the summer sale! https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/achievepedia

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Changelog:

4.16 update
    Marketplace: Live
    Itch.io: Live

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just a feature request - Any chance you would be able to add an achievement point system to this? Essentially where you could have each achievement worth so many achievement points, and that could be reflected somewhere on an overview page - Also having that exposed to be viewable somehow in a multiplayer environment would be awesome. Similar to the way it's set up in Elder Scrolls Online.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    New documentation live: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Update for 4.15 has been processed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It seems like a very cool and useful asset (I just bought it, although I haven't tried it yet) !!!

Would it be easy to modify the look of the Achievepedia with custom UI graphics ?

As a proposal for additional features, could you please add virtual keyboard and gamepad support (not mouse cursor emulation, but more of a standard navigation like something one can find on consoles) ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    CHANGELOG

Asset updated to 4.14

Changes:
    Decrepated node changed to new node

Time till live on Itch: Now
    Time till live on marketplace: Sent mail with files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Currently 40% off at the marketplace!

https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/achievepedia

Reviews:

"Another great addition from you pandas to my depot VERY easy to integrate, lots of possibilities - this is just great ! 6 out of 5 stars :P"

"This must be one of the easiest and cleanest integrations I have ever had to do. This does exactly what it says on the box and is so flexible that I am using it in my Interactive Training Simulator for one of my customers. Thanks and keep up the good work, your packs are definitely always first on my list now."

Leave a comment:

• replied
    4.13 update is live!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey,

This is really odd, I can't seem to replicate this :/

Here's what we have.

I set one of the achievements to hidden however it's still happening. Also tried with Jump5 not hidden.

It should be the same version as we submitted the 4.12 and haven't changed it since. (when submitting we also override the older versions so it's 100% sure it's the same)

Is it possible to have a gif, or video of this issue? Currently tried it in 4.10, 4.11 and 4.12 and neither of them are doing it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_16.png
Views:	1
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	1108438

Name:	Screenshot_20.png
Size:	354.0 KB
ID:	1108439

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Panda Studios View Post
    Ah happy you got it working! If you do notice other issues let us know
    Right ... I can now recreate it ... it is a weird one.

Set any achievement above 5 to hidden and watch the fun. I have done this on a default install of your system to a blank project and I am able to achieve the same result in my project.

Name:	Capture01.PNG
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	1108436

Name:	Capture02.PNG
Size:	190.7 KB
ID:	1108437

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by qdelpeche View Post
    No worries ... I removed everything and added it again ... it is all working properly now. Thanks.
    Ah happy you got it working! If you do notice other issues let us know

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Panda Studios View Post
    Hey there,

We just tried it on our end and we can't replicate the issue. Is there any changes you made or is this a pure implementation besides the color changing?
    Any other info you have that might help us replicate it?
    No worries ... I removed everything and added it again ... it is all working properly now. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by qdelpeche View Post
    I have picked up a strange anomaly in my implementation in UE 4.11.2 ... the achievements widgets are appearing on top of each other.

The fifth achievement is always displayed as you can see on the top screenshot and when I add more, the second screenshot is what happens.

Can you help?
    Hey there,

We just tried it on our end and we can't replicate the issue. Is there any changes you made or is this a pure implementation besides the color changing?
    Any other info you have that might help us replicate it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have picked up a strange anomaly in my implementation in UE 4.11.2 ... the achievements widgets are appearing on top of each other.

Name:	Capture_Achievepedia.PNG
Size:	337.4 KB
ID:	1108268

Name:	Capture_Achievepedia_weirdness.PNG
Size:	969.7 KB
ID:	1108269

The fifth achievement is always displayed as you can see on the top screenshot and when I add more, the second screenshot is what happens.

Can you help?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X