No announcement yet.

Modular SciFi Series: Where To Next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decals is a great point...! I think your road map is sound for sure. Take care...

teak
    "A little bit of nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men..."
    -- Willy Wonka

Smooth Zoom Camera Plugin for 4.24 here.

Comment

Originally posted by teak421 View Post
      Decals is a great point...! I think your road map is sound for sure. Take care...

teak
      Thanks Teak! I definitely have a lot planned for this series! If you have any more feedback, please don't hesitate to let me know. =)

Simulacrum Game | Play The Alpha | Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

Looks like Command Center is the next priority. I'll take it on after I finish my upcoming Materials & Decals pack which shouldn't take too long. Thanks for voting everyone! =)

Comment

I voted for cargo as it applies to the project I have in mind, although the command pack is a close second.
          I like how some users talk about dirtying up the packs (something I was looking for).
          I want a ship to look as though it has seen better days (I don't presently know how to make decals).

Comment

Hey Harill!

The cargo pack will eventually come, this is just voting on priority. In regards to dirty textures, take a look here I just began working on a new technique that I will be implementing in future, and previous at some point, content packs. =)

Comment

That's a little more like it. I'd also like to see less glossy/reflective pieces. More flat colors (white/silver) would be nice, or is there a setting I'm missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Harill View Post
                That's a little more like it. I'd also like to see less glossy/reflective pieces. More flat colors (white/silver) would be nice, or is there a setting I'm missing?
                Hey Harill!

That's doable already. Just adjust the PBR settings. This should point you in the right direction. You'll want to tweak the roughness and metal values for the portions you'd like to change. =)

Comment

Working...
                X