Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roguelike Multiplayer Template

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by Pangsuper View Post

    Hi, I bought your pack, but can't figure out how to add your weapons... could you record a short video about this?
    Sorry I'm sorry I made a video, so please take a look first! I will make it again if I do not understand https://youtu.be/Giu-UVRhvG8

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by nullponull View Post

      Sorry I'm sorry I made a video, so please take a look first! I will make it again if I do not understand https://youtu.be/Giu-UVRhvG8
      Thank you very much. I think we would be very pleased to see the new lessons. In particular the lesson of the animation (when holding swords one animation) and when magic and fist - another animation of character.

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by nullponull View Post

        Sorry I'm sorry I made a video, so please take a look first! I will make it again if I do not understand https://youtu.be/Giu-UVRhvG8
        Can you do this?

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by nullponull View Post

          Sorry I'm sorry I made a video, so please take a look first! I will make it again if I do not understand https://youtu.be/Giu-UVRhvG8
          And yet, how to adapt the multiplayer under the steam?

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by Pangsuper View Post

            And yet, how to adapt the multiplayer under the steam?

            To adapt with Steam, please integrate UE 4 with Steamworks. It is better to connect the connection method later using the online subsystem session instead of the IP address. I will show you how to integrate with my blog.

            1.
            http://pocketstudio.isa-geek.org/arc...%E2%91%A0.html

            2.
            http://pocketstudio.isa-geek.org/arc...%E2%91%A1.html

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by nullponull View Post


              To adapt with Steam, please integrate UE 4 with Steamworks. It is better to connect the connection method later using the online subsystem session instead of the IP address. I will show you how to integrate with my blog.

              1.
              http://pocketstudio.isa-geek.org/arc...%E2%91%A0.html

              2.
              http://pocketstudio.isa-geek.org/arc...%E2%91%A1.html
              How about changing the animation? For example, when a hero fights with his fists that one animation, but a sword - the other?

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by Pangsuper View Post

                How about changing the animation? For example, when a hero fights with his fists that one animation, but a sword - the other?
                All the answers you want to know are here.
                https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/roguelike

                The project of the product which I made actually based on a rogue-like template was released.

                Comment


                  #53
                  Hey Guys.
                  I added a sample.
                  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1K_...23nrBwz7yMDnnB

                  thx

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Hey Guys.
                    I made a document.
                    Please use this as a reference when deciphering or customizing.
                    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...74Gdtn7Q/edit#

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Hey Guys.

                      Thanks to the people who bought it. The price has been reduced from $ 29 to $ 19.
                      If you haven't touched it yet, why not make a multiplayer game on this occasion?

                      thx

                      Comment


                        #56
                        I want to buy this template, but I don't know this has support android or IOS platform?any one know?

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Originally posted by handsome_boy View Post
                          I want to buy this template, but I don't know this has support android or IOS platform?any one know?
                          Yes,Because it is made only by blueprint, it can be used on mobile.

                          thx

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X