Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[GAUGING INTEREST] MOBA Template for Marketplace

NEW UPDATE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

MOBA Template for Unreal Engine Marketplace coming soon!
    by Satheesh Pv [MENTION=904]ryanjon2040[/MENTION] - Lead Programmer at YetiTech Studios.

MOBA Template Features:

Character selection
    Minions system
    Towers
    Core
    Character level system (XP System)
    Mana and Mana wells (similar to Heroes of the storm)
    Character mount
    In game chat system with Team support
    Lobby Chat
    Ping system similar to Heroes of the Storm (includes retreat)
    Scoreboard
    Health regeneration
    Made 100% with Blueprints!
    Easily customizable and we will be uploading tons of tutorials + support!

There are allot more features that we have currently not mentioned. Full list will be available upon release.

MOBA Template Map - Top down view

MOBA Template Map - Towers and Gate (Red)

MOBA Template Map - Towers, Gate and Core (Blue)

Main Menu - Character selection screen + ability to host a game or join a session

Lobby screen - Player details + chat

In game HUD - Shows player health, Mana, core health, current level and level bar. This also shows the Mana well countdown timer after it is activated.

Minion attack- Shows tower health.

www.yetitechstudios.com
    Attached Files
    $50
    78.13%
    $100
    9.38%
    $150
    12.50%
    Last edited by YetiTech Studios; 02-29-2016, 11:42 AM. Reason: Update Info Added
    YetiTech Studios Unreal Marketplace Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Discord Reddit

Really interesting asset! I wish you the best.
    Need crosshairs for your game? Check out my "100+ Crosshair Pack" on the marketplace!
    Interested in watching game development live? Check out my live stream over at Twitch.

Comment

Originally posted by MDidehvar View Post
      Really interesting asset! I wish you the best.
      Thanks! The whole idea was to make the assets basic so that people would feel like changing it with their own assets. We will be uploading a video soon!
      YetiTech Studios Unreal Marketplace Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Discord Reddit

Comment

I'm really glad I found this! May I ask how soon is "soon"? I need this in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosshogge View Post
          I'm really glad I found this! May I ask how soon is "soon"? I need this in my life.

We are really glad you need this in your life! We will be submitting this template to the Unreal Marketplace this coming week, then depending on the community interest for our template it will take some time which Epic will go through an internal QA test and then release. We suggest you start modeling your assets!

Comment

Sounds great and I will buy it, but seeing the poor communication they provide I can imagine how poor the support will be.

Comment

Originally posted by arter990 View Post
              Sounds great and I will buy it, but seeing the poor communication they provide I can imagine how poor the support will be.
              We look forward to seeing you make a Moba game out of this! Can you please explain to us what do you mean by "poor communication they provide"?..btw our Moba Template is being developed by Satheesh Pv aka ryanjon2040, he is our Lead Programmer, Unreal Engine Moderator, Unreal Engine Beta Participant, Unreal Engine Spotlight Member & Engine Contributor. We will provide kickass support!
              "I can imagine how poor the support will be."..Well this is your first post, here is a list of threads by Satheesh Pv [MENTION=904]ryanjon2040[/MENTION] : (wrap your imagination around these threads )
              Quick Tip on how to make logging easier in C++ | [TIP] Generating Game Build numbers for your project | [Quick Tip] Renaming C++ Classes without breaking your project | RTS (Real-Time Strategy) Example using Blueprints only | [Community Project] Real Time Strategy Game | Unreal X-Graph | Unreal Engine 4 World-Wide User Map | PACKT Publishing: Unreal Engine Essentials
              oh..I am Satheesh's Boss, Nikhil Jeewa [MENTION=4492]Nikhil[/MENTION] here is my thread.. [TOOL] Blender to Unreal FBX Batch Export Static Mesh with Collision
              Last edited by YetiTech Studios; 02-29-2016, 11:44 AM.

Comment

I would be interested in this

Comment

So hyped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Still hyped!!!!!

Comment

Hi ryanjon2040, YetiTech Studios

I can suggest a few things?

Free look for third persons camera like Smite?

Offline game mode?

Complet wave spawner system for allies, bosses, creeps, minions, neutrals and jungle creatures?

Dynamic game balancing for evolution system containing XP, HP, stamina, acuracy, agility,
                      dexterity, strength, chance and critical hit damage for both, IA controled players and human players?

Atachable melee weapons and armors and speel system?

Instant action bar, skill tree, inventory and merchant?

Crafiting system for customizable walls, bases, turrets, catapults and towers...?

Savegame, stats, challenges, and steam ready...?

What do you think about this?

Ps.: I loved the rig, eight monitors!!!, it's crazy!!! )) I have four only.

-luny
                      lunybunny.com
                      lunybunny.com

Comment

Originally posted by lunyBunny View Post
                        I can suggest a few things?
                        Yes we definitely would love to hear more suggestions from the community, keep bumping them suggestions!

Free look for third persons camera like Smite?
                        We did think of adding third person to our template but since the controls and camera system would be completely different systems (top down moba/third person moba) we think that its best to create an entire new template for third person, there would be too many unnecessary blueprints for this template. Did you say like smite? What! You mean like Paragon? ..oops did we just mention our next template

Offline game mode?
                        Yes for sure this template already has an offline game mode!

Complet wave spawner system for allies, bosses, creeps, minions, neutrals and jungle creatures?
                        We have not mentioned a wave spawner system but yes we are working on a system we will be adding to this template later similar to camps in HOTS.

Dynamic game balancing for evolution system containing XP, HP, stamina, acuracy, agility, dexterity, strength, chance and critical hit damage for both, IA controled players and human players?
                        This is a great suggestion, our template does have HP, mana, xp, damage systems already implemented. We will take a look into extending extra systems.

Atachable melee weapons and armors and speel system?
                        Instant action bar, skill tree, inventory and merchant?
                        Crafiting system for customizable walls, bases, turrets, catapults and towers...?
                        It would be best not to add these systems in our template, we think its better if we make tutorials on how to extend this template for these systems. What we do not want to create is another Unity store game system where thousands of sheep blindly download full game ready systems, change the models, slap their name on and call it their game when there are thousands of games with the exact system. We live in India and all the game studios in our country do this we cannot un-see what we have seen. This template is enough to give people a boost so that they can learn and achieve innovation by making their own games with different styles and systems. We really want to see people make their own innovative games out of this template!

Savegame, stats, challenges, and steam ready...?
                        We have stats for this template. There is already a 'save game' on the marketplace and moba's dont really have a save system. Challenges would be too game specific rather than a template but we can make a tutorial. Steam ready? This is more of a template ready project rather than a game ready project.

Ps.: I loved the rig, eight monitors!!!, it's crazy!!! )) I have four only.
                        Thanks buddy! Some people say that my rig is overkill, yes there are some limitations, my eyes are permanently red (I suffer from Computer Screen Syndrome) I have to wear Gunnar Gaming Glasses+eye drops+flux but I dont care I cannot work on system with less than eight monitors..it would be like using UE4 on windows 3.1

Click image for larger version

Name:	pp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	1100321
                        NIKHIL JEEWA - CEO/Founder & Technical Director at YetiTech Studios
                        Last edited by Nikhil Jeewa; 02-11-2016, 01:59 PM. Reason: added link
                        'Mr Robot' (◣_◢) CEO/Founder & Technical Director at YetiTech Studios - Vehicle Soccer Template [Marketplace]|Objective Waypoint System [Marketplace]|MEL Retargeting Script|YetiCon |Facebook|Youtube|Instagram|Twitter| $#!T JUST GOT UNREAL IN INDIA

Comment

Hi NIKHIL

Cool Studio!!! I loved,

in fact I forgot to mention Paragon, oh my bad!

For my next project I'm thinking about something like a crossover between Moba, RPG and Third person shooter (Maybe MMO also) in a fantasy open world with several different arenas spread along the world. Is because this that I have mentioned one free third person camera.

About the attachable weapons, I did not think about effects, meshes or animations but a programmed logic for attachable new classes, a prior for attaching in any pawn any original and customized new weapon class.

I wish great success for you and your team. And many MOBA Template units sold.

Regards
                          -luny
                          lunybunny.com
                          lunybunny.com

Comment

Hi NIKHIL

For my next project I'm thinking about something like a crossover between Moba, RPG and Third person shooter (Maybe MMO also) in a fantasy open world with several different arenas spread along the world. Is because this that I have mentioned one free third person camera.
                            We will not include third person in this template because there would be allot of people who won't need this in the template however we can make a tutorial on how to extend this template for third person -that would be better.
                            About the attachable weapons, I did not think about effects, meshes or animations but a programmed logic for attachable new classes, a prior for attaching in any pawn any original and customized new weapon class.
                            Customized/Attachable weapon classes, we think this is too game specific, allot of people would want different systems, it would be better if we made tutorials for game specific systems. We want our template to be dynamic so that people can choose/create their own systems, we don't want to give people that feeling that there are certain paths with systems that they have to follow. In other words we don't want people to think out of the box, we want them to shred the box up in a million pieces!
                            'Mr Robot' (◣_◢) CEO/Founder & Technical Director at YetiTech Studios - Vehicle Soccer Template [Marketplace]|Objective Waypoint System [Marketplace]|MEL Retargeting Script|YetiCon |Facebook|Youtube|Instagram|Twitter| $#!T JUST GOT UNREAL IN INDIA

Comment

Still hyped!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X