No announcement yet.

Multiplayer Survival Game Template

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys. Just letting you know that the Multiplayer Survival Game Template has been tested under 4.17 and appears to run and act entirely as intended without alteration. As such, I have gone ahead and marked it as 4.17 compatible on the marketplace, allowing the creation of 4.17 projects through the launcher (Gumroad and Itch.io versions are currently being uploaded). As always, if you run into any issues running under this version, or any other for that matter, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Cheers.

Comment

Hey guys. I've had a couple of requests for covering the integration of the Generated Gore Dismemberment Kit into the MSGT, so I've gone ahead and done the usual - an integration tutorial It's super easy to get up and running, and in the tutorial we cover all the necessary steps. It is worth noting that the gore kit itself is not set up for use in multiplayer games, and all gore/dismemberment is going to be client side, so you would need to take a look at modifying that kit yourself as I can't really offer support for other peoples work haha, but at least this will get you started Cheers!

Comment

Hey guys. A couple of people have had one or two little hiccups trying to set up new weapons within the MSGT's systems. It's a super easy process, but I thought maybe it would be beneficial if I did a quick tutorial covering it for those that are having issues. So here you are!

Comment

Just got this asset, and liking it.

Any Ideas on when the next update is coming out? And what additions will be included?

Thanks again
          Jake.

Comment

is the update coming soon?

Comment

Hery guys, any way to make recipies available instantly?

Comment

Originally posted by jakehowe2004 View Post
                Just got this asset, and liking it.

Any Ideas on when the next update is coming out? And what additions will be included?

Thanks again
                Jake.
                Originally posted by oldnag View Post
                is the update coming soon?
                No ETA on the update just yet guys. I've had to take on some contract work due to financial constraints, so it's pushed the update a bit for me. As soon as I have an idea on when it'll be done I'll be sure to post here. It will be focussed around the building system, but may have some other bells and whistles in it too.

Sorry for the late reply to these comments... it appears the forums have stopped notifying me of replies... again -.-

​​​​​​​
                Originally posted by MadMazer View Post
                Hery guys, any way to make recipies available instantly?
                Hey there. You can jump into the SurvivalController and click on the Inventory Manager component to set the starting unlocked recipes (show in the screenshot below). Hope that helps!

Comment

Thinking of buying this project but never worked with blueprints before. I have much knowledge in C#. Worth a short? Worth the money?

Comment

Any news on any updates?

Comment

There is people talking about save system on MSGT Marketplace it quited clear that save system is very needed, However i understand the difficult of doing it multiplayer. As you said UE4's save game might not work well, any recommand additional save system from other dev's that works on MSGT could you tell me please?
                      Thank you

Comment

Don't know whats going on, I haven't received a reply or anything on updates or information.
                        Hope this Assets isn't dead.
                        Last edited by DarkRisenGamez; 12-26-2017, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Don't know whats going on, I haven't received a replay or anything on updates or information.
                          Hope this Assets isn't dead.
                          I guess the forum didn't notifying replies to him as he suggest need to wait a while

PS.More question, My game aim to focus on Singleplayer first so can i just use UE4's save game function like normal could it work?

Comment

I heard their is a bug in UE4's save game. So maybe before using it lookup that info.

Comment

I heard their is a bug in UE4's save game. So maybe before using it lookup that info.
                              Really? I never knew that before need to check out fast and Thanks for info.
                              Sorry If i'm not mention this before, if you don't know, you could join in his discord sever. the MSGT dev's and bunch of ue4 dev who bought this pack are in there! Here the link https://discordapp.com/invite/Fx2B6Q9
                              Last edited by CryDead; 12-28-2017, 01:20 PM.

Comment

CryDead
                                TYVM! awesome deal didnt know about this before. thank you once again!

Comment

Working...
                                X