Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Plugin] Anti-Cheat System

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    If you want to go any deeper down from where the plugin goes... You need a Microsoft software certificate (code signing) and a windows drivers programmer
    | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

    Comment


      Asking again due to unanswered question, has this SCUE4 bypasser been fixed?

      https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=9948

      Comment


        Originally posted by Bits360 View Post
        Asking again due to unanswered question, has this SCUE4 bypasser been fixed?

        https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=9948
        If you want to fight crackers, as I said, hire a c++ developer with experience with Windows drivers.
        I will not do that, not even if paid, since my time is short.

        By the way you could buy Battle Eye or Easy Anticheat, but the crackers will do the same and you will need to fix it with patches forever as well.
        | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

        Comment


          Hi BrUnO XaVIeR I'm not very familiar with anti cheats. I was wondering if this can be implemented alongside EAC for maximum security or will EAC suffice?

          Comment


            Originally posted by newsurvival123 View Post
            Hi BrUnO XaVIeR I'm not very familiar with anti cheats. I was wondering if this can be implemented alongside EAC for maximum security or will EAC suffice?
            A Project I worked on, was evaluating BattleEye, EAC, Scue and another (unnamed) detector built in pure C code.
            I don't know if they are going to use them all or pick one.

            They all can work independently, you just need someone who knows what he/she is doing in C++ to implement them accordingly.

            There are "bypasses" for all of them so you always need someone to build analysis code that is built-in part of your gameplay routines and never ban or kick anyone immediately. In therms of crackers, nobody can really do anything against that, maybe the Pentagon could.
            | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

            Comment


              Originally posted by BrUnO XaVIeR View Post

              A Project I worked on, was evaluating BattleEye, EAC, Scue and another (unnamed) detector built in pure C code.
              I don't know if they are going to use them all or pick one.

              They all can work independently, you just need someone who knows what he/she is doing in C++ to implement them accordingly.

              There are "bypasses" for all of them so you always need someone to build analysis code that is built-in part of your gameplay routines and never ban or kick anyone immediately. In therms of crackers, nobody can really do anything against that, maybe the Pentagon could.
              Can you elaborate on " build analysis code that is built-in part of your gameplay routines"

              Comment


                You can read Valve's papers on how VAC works.

                Your game can implement various procedures to evaluate player behavior, inputs, movement, etc, and flag suspicious behavior; doesn't involve file integrity checks.
                A few of these checks are already built-in in Unreal when you build their dedicated server solution for your project.
                | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

                Comment


                  Originally posted by BrUnO XaVIeR View Post

                  If you want to fight crackers, as I said, hire a c++ developer with experience with Windows drivers.
                  I will not do that, not even if paid, since my time is short.

                  By the way you could buy Battle Eye or Easy Anticheat, but the crackers will do the same and you will need to fix it with patches forever as well.
                  Thanks for the clear-up, thought you only said something about modifying SCUE4, never anything about if it was fixed, will keep it in mind.

                  Comment


                    Hello, I am getting this error when trying to package a BP only project with Nativize assets set to Inclusive.
                    Using UE 4.23
                    Code:
                    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Building 5 actions with 24 processes...
                    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): [1/5] PCH.NativizedAssets.cpp
                    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): [2/5] Module.NativizedAssets.gen.cpp
                    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): [3/5] Module.NativizedAssets.cpp
                    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): /Game/Source/NativizedAssets/Private/ThirdPersonCharacter__pf2222656877.cpp(405): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: '../Plugins/SCUE4/Source/SCUE4/Public/SCUE4.h': No such file or directory
                    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Took 24.7847828s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=5
                    The plugin is installed in the project in the Plugins folder.
                    It is not installed in the engine plugins.

                    Do you know how to fix this?

                    Thanks in advance.

                    Comment


                      Is it possible for this to detect NinjaRippers intruder.dll? it seems to inject into the process when run from the ninja ripper client but its not being detected currently

                      Comment


                        DLL injection is project specific. You need a C++ programmer to code a checksum for your packaged build, many people use this as a base, but expand it with their own detection system (since this source is public and cheaters can see how it works too).
                        | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

                        Comment


                          Is it possible to make this work with the Advanced Sessions plugin which also uses a custom GameInstance?

                          Comment


                            Next week I will edit the source code to implement a subsystem instead of Game Instance class... So on 4.25 nothing will need reparenting in C++ anymore.
                            | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

                            Comment


                              Hype! Thanks!
                              Originally posted by BrUnO XaVIeR View Post
                              Next week I will edit the source code to implement a subsystem instead of Game Instance class... So on 4.25 nothing will need reparenting in C++ anymore.

                              Comment


                                How's the new update coming along?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X