No announcement yet.

[Plugin] Anti-Cheat System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's another scanner in USafeGameInstance.
    By default it will run after one minute sleep.

However both cannot do anything against cheats that bought Microsoft Certificates and have System signature
    | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

Comment

Hello, so we're trying to build and package for xbox one and after alot of trial and error we found that the SCUE4 plugin was causing the issue where the error
      Code:
      PLATFORM_WINDOWS not defined
      would cause the xbox development build to fail in VS... we're currently trying to fix this, but if you have any pointers for fixing this to help us solve it faster that would be greatly appreciated.

Also I just wanted to say thank you for the huge amount of help and support you've been providing for this free plugin and please keep supporting it. You're awesome and we really appreciate how polite and prompt you are with helping us

Comment

The plugin was built for PC.
        On project for console I would simply remove it from the project. Or at least erase all the functions using #if WINDOWS directive.
        | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

Comment

Hi!

I've been using your plug in for quite a while with no problem and it wokrs properly.

Recently I tried to turn on Blueprint Nativization to Inclusive and I ran into an error when packaging my project. First I got the error that SCLibrary.h was included already, and to add '#pragma once', but now I am getting the error:

F:\UE_4.20\Engine\Source\../Plugins/Marketplace/SCUE4/Source/SCUE4/Private/Blueprints/SCLibrary.h(18): error C2143: syntax error: missing ';' before '<class-head>'

I browsed to the file with Visual studio and this is how it begins.

Code:
          ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
          //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
          //        Copyright 2016 (C) Bruno Xavier B. Leite
          //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
          ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

#pragma once

#include "SCUE4.h"
          #include "Runtime/CoreUObject/Public/UObject/TextProperty.h"
          #include "Runtime/Engine/Classes/Kismet/BlueprintFunctionLibrary.h"
          #include "SCLibrary.generated.h"

UCLASS()
          class SCUE4_API USCLibrary : public UBlueprintFunctionLibrary
          {
              GENERATED_BODY()
          public:

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
              #pragma region TYPES
              ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/** Pure:: Gets hidden value from 'Safe Bool Struct'. */
              UFUNCTION(BlueprintPure, Category = "Security", meta = (DisplayName = "Get Safe Bool", Keywords = "Security Get Safe Bool"))
              static bool SCL_Pure_GetSafeBool(UPARAM(ref)FSafeBool &SB);
              //
              /** Pure:: Gets hidden value from 'Safe Bool Struct'.
          Line 18 is 'class SCUE4_API USCLibrary : public UBlueprintFunctionLibrary'

I'd appreciate any help with this. Thanks,
          Musical Range VR | Musical Range Trailer | Pausing Game On Steam Overlay | Aperture Tag

Comment

I am not a user of nativization so I cannot help with that.
            Could be the "#pragma region" directives causing that, but I have no idea.

Comment

Hi!

I am using the plugin for a newly created 4.22 project first person no starter pack. I downloaded the plug in from the GitHub site as a ZIP, then added it to my newly created project folder in Plugins. Then I created a new C++ gameinstance class called MySafeGameInstance using as parent the SafeGameInstance class from the mod. So far so good, as the editor can find the plugin class. Then I compile my newly created game instance class. Next back in the UE4 editor I cretae a blueprint game instance class using MySafeGameInstance and called it BP_MySafeGameInstance, and set that in the Project Settings as my Game Instance Class. Next, in the FirstPersonBlueprint pawn I added a simple event to get the game instance and cast it to BP_MySafeGameInstance, and if true I print myself a message that yeah, we are running BP_MySafeGameInstance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MySafeGameInstance.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	1654403

Name:	GameInstanceCheckCode.JPG
Size:	165.9 KB
ID:	1654402

Name:	MySafeGameInstanceWorks.JPG
Size:	209.7 KB
ID:	1654404

It works great in the editor and eveyrthing as expected. But then, I want to package this to test it in a packaged game just to double check everything is fine. I go to BP_MySafeGameInstance and under security uncheck both 'Hide Game Guard' and 'Allow Debugging'. Then I package the project in Development and Windows 64 bit. It compiles correctly.

Name:	MySafeGameInstancePackageSettings.JPG
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	1654405

However, the game when launching the stand alone project will crash upon start.

Name:	MySafeGameInstanceCrash.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	580.1 KB
ID:	1654409

But If I change the GameInstance to the default GameInstance and package, the game wont crash whenloading the stand alone project.

Name:	NoCrashIfNormalInstance.JPG
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	1654410

What gives?

Thanks for the help.
              Attached Files

Comment

You named your "test" project with illegal "cheat" keyword and you didn't remove "cheat" from list of illegal process names...

So your test is basically attacking itself, shutting down the process because identity has illegal word.

Comment

Originally posted by BrUnO XaVIeR View Post
                  You named your "test" project with illegal "cheat" keyword and you didn't remove "cheat" from list of illegal process names...

So your test is basically attacking itself, shutting down the process because identity has illegal word.
                  You named your plug in with an illegal word! Ha! Thanks! How can I remove the word from the list?

Comment

Project settings you can edit those things.
                    But then there's the external scanner2 and also has a list. That one you have to edit source code and recompile from source in Visual Studio, the link to its source is in these forum post somewhere

Comment

I tried a new project with a different name while you waited, and I still have the same issue. The project name now is 'FirstPersonTest422'.

Here is a small snippet of the log file.

Code:
                      [2019.08.19-14.15.58:510][  0]LogWorld: Bringing World /Game/FirstPersonBP/Maps/FirstPersonExampleMap.FirstPersonExampleMap up for play (max tick rate 0) at 2019.08.19-09.15.58
                      [2019.08.19-14.15.58:524][  0]LogWorld: Bringing up level for play took: 0.229684
                      [2019.08.19-14.15.58:649][  0]LogLoad: Took 0.990699 seconds to LoadMap(/Game/FirstPersonBP/Maps/FirstPersonExampleMap)
                      [2019.08.19-14.15.58:650][  0]LogLoad: (Engine Initialization) Total time: 7.82 seconds
                      [2019.08.19-14.15.59:704][  0]LogSlate: Request Window 'FirstPersonTest422 (64-bit Development PCD3D_SM5) ' being destroyed
                      [2019.08.19-14.15.59:739][  0]LogSlate: Window 'FirstPersonTest422 (64-bit Development PCD3D_SM5) ' being destroyed
                      [2019.08.19-14.15.59:739][  0]LogWindowsTextInputMethodSystem: Display: IME system now deactivated.
                      [2019.08.19-14.15.59:764][  0]LogSlate: Slate User Destroyed.  User Index 0, Is Virtual User: 0
                      [2019.08.19-14.15.59:764][  0]LogExit: Preparing to exit.
                      Full Log https://pastebin.com/3LhztmQj

EDIT. On that same new project with the new name. I got read of the word Cheat, and it still shutdown on start. Then I got rid of every single word on the list and it still shut down.
                      Last edited by Yanimogy; 08-19-2019, 10:28 AM.

Comment

I can't check right now, but see if your SCUE4.h is actually finding the external scanner, maybe it's a problem with wrong paths (marketplace paths on github source)

Around line 4,000 in SCUE4.H

Comment

Originally posted by BrUnO XaVIeR View Post
                          I can't check right now, but see if your SCUE4.h is actually finding the external scanner, maybe it's a problem with wrong paths (marketplace paths on github source)

Around line 4,000 in SCUE4.H
                          I tried installing the plugin into the engine too and it still did not work.

I just checked, and I think it all is correct. Here is a picture of how it currently is. there are exe files in those file paths.

Name:	External-Scanner-Is-there-I-think.JPG
Size:	212.0 KB
ID:	1654687

Comment

I got it working! I had to swap these commented section under InvokeGuard()!

Name:	External-Scanner-Working.JPG
Size:	142.1 KB
ID:	1654697

Comment

Working...
                            X