No announcement yet.

Top Down Stealth Toolkit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I've submitted the v3.3 update to the Marketplace. As shown in the previous video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAlAMrBbIDo), it adds a secondary player control system where the player character always looks at the mouse cursor while walking. I've added some basic interpolation to make sure that the character doesn't immediately look at the cursor location, but instead eases into the new rotation over time. Also sprinting cancels the aiming and the character will always face the direction of the sprint.

You can switch between the new control system and the old one by heading over to the "BP_GameMode_CoreGame" blueprint, and then setting the "Default Pawn Class" to BP_PlayerCharacter_Mouse+KeyboardControl or BP_PlayerCharacter_KeyboardControl.

Click image for larger version  Name:	defpawn.jpg Views:	0 Size:	417.7 KB ID:	1725074

Edit: The update has gone live on the Marketplace. You can identify all the new changes by searching for the Version3_3 Boolean variable in blueprints.
    Last edited by Stormrage256; 02-25-2020, 01:40 AM.
    Unreal Possibilities
    Wave Spawning System [20% OFF] | Grid Creation Systems [25% OFF] | Tower Defense Starter Kit [30% OFF]

Comment

Can't open the project ,when update to 2.43.3! Expect auther fix it! Thank'u!

Comment

Originally posted by sea75 View Post
        Can't open the project ,when update to 2.43.3! Expect auther fix it! Thank'u!
        Hi, that is most certainly a result of Unreal Engine waiting for the shaders to be compiled for the first time. Just keep it running for a while and the project should open once its done. You can find more details about it here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/deve...04#post1418504
        Unreal Possibilities
        Wave Spawning System [20% OFF] | Grid Creation Systems [25% OFF] | Tower Defense Starter Kit [30% OFF]

Comment

Thank'u,I get.

Comment

Working...
          X