Hands for VR: Basic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    We're happy to announce our new Hands for VR: Sci-Fi Pack! Soon on the marketplace!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sci-Fi_Hand_Presentation3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	221.0 KB
ID:	1120032

Name:	Sci-Fi_Hand_Presentation2.jpg
Size:	244.5 KB
ID:	1120033

Name:	Sci-Fi_Hand_Presentation1.jpg
Size:	200.7 KB
ID:	1120034

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by rianshima View Post
    Hey guys love the asset, I am having a problem however. I have switched from the VR template hands to your hands and they are working great however whenever I try to package the game i get a package build fail almost immediately. I can post some screen shots if that helps. Has anyone run into a similar problem? thanks
    Can you please post your complete output log? You can send it to me via private message.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by btengelh View Post
    Hey folks, would you like to tell us what kind of gloves you'd prefer?

Here are some pictures: https://www.google.com/search?q=gloves+(full+finger)&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ

Just post the links you'd like or send a PM, thank you!
    Something like this would be perfect:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey guys love the asset, I am having a problem however. I have switched from the VR template hands to your hands and they are working great however whenever I try to package the game i get a package build fail almost immediately. I can post some screen shots if that helps. Has anyone run into a similar problem? thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey folks, would you like to tell us what kind of gloves you'd prefer?

Here are some pictures: https://www.google.com/search?q=gloves+(full+finger)&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ

Just post the links you'd like or send a PM, thank you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi, is there any way I can use this with the leap motion controller. I dont want to just change the mesh of the leap hands provided with the SDK, I want to use the rotation and location provided to animate these hands instead.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NobleSpoon View Post
    Gloved (full finger)
    +1 for this as well!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NobleSpoon View Post
    Gloved (full finger)
    +1 more vote for this...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by btengelh View Post
    Community Call!

With the Oculus Touch controllers looming, we're going to create a new Hands for VR pack!

To all VR Devs: what kind of hands do you need? Now is your time to vote!
    Gloved (full finger)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    SCI-FI and or Robot (better than the UE4 man ones

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Community Call!

With the Oculus Touch controllers looming, we're going to create a new Hands for VR pack!

To all VR Devs: what kind of hands do you need? Now is your time to vote!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    New Tutorial Use Hands for VR: Basic with the new UE4 4.13 Virtual Reality Template:

The video explains how to replace the robot hands in the new VR Template with the Hands for VR assets. It's really simple!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any plans for an update on this, or another package, that includes the hand features but on a full avatar?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How do I find animations for the hands? I'm trying to make it to so depending on how hard you depress the Vive controller's triggers, the hands will close accordingly, but I can't find hand animations anywhere and I'm certainly not confident in my hand animation skills.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Once you do Robot hands, or sci-fi hands ill be keen as

Leave a comment:

Working...
X