No announcement yet.

Landscape Auto Material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can i add another layer (for a road material)? Is there some easy way? Thanks

UPDATE
    Just noticed a tutorial for "Creation of the additional MaterialLayer for Landscape with Foliage" is on the Roadmap.
    Last edited by unit23; 02-10-2016, 03:14 AM.
    [LEGENDS of EPICA]

Comment

When you change the layer info (first made all layers weight layers), you have to restart to make the changes becoming effective. To change just delete existing shared layer infos.

ps.
      It would also be nice if the grass only appears in the camera view, instead in the player radius.
      Last edited by unit23; 02-11-2016, 07:37 AM.
      [LEGENDS of EPICA]

Comment

Reading the 28.4.16 Roadmap update, is the River tool still coming for the UE version? Thanks.
        [LEGENDS of EPICA]

Comment

Hey, I am trying to add support for AO maps into the material. Currently it's not working for some reason. http://grab.by/Ouaq I have everything hooked up the same way as the other maps, and even have the AO from BreakMaterialAttributes plugged into the MakeMaterialAttributes in the main master material. Am I missing something here?

Official support for AO maps would be great. I am sure I am not the only one who wants AO for the PBR pipeline.
          --
          Joshua
          Multimedia Artist, Druid Gameworks
          www.joshuaezzell.com
          www.druidgameworks.com

Comment

Hey I'm new to Unreal coming over from Blender mostly because of this tool, I got it to work on my PC with some settings adjustment but I'd prefer to work on my Mac, so I need to figure out which 13 samplers to select in the shader editor rather than the 26 it is now, does anyone have a link to something that could help me?

Comment

Is there a new 4.11 update for this one or already functional with 4.11?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMrC View Post
                Is there a new 4.11 update for this one or already functional with 4.11?
                On the marketplace page for me it say compatible with 4.9 - 4.10.

Comment

Any details on the date for 4.11?

Comment

It seems to me that the author of this product doesn't care to respond to messages put here. The one I posted in February was ignored...

You are probably better off contacting them here to get any response: info@veagames.com
                    --
                    Joshua
                    Multimedia Artist, Druid Gameworks
                    www.joshuaezzell.com
                    www.druidgameworks.com

Comment

He answers, just takes him a while. Took him I think 2-5 days to answer mine, but then again I was not in a hurry or something, just some questions.

However, I believe that even though the asset is excellent, it is quite laggy (even after tweaks) and might be needing some improvements in this matter so it can run smoother (both pie & shipped game).. Just my personal opinion and I can tell this happened to other users that I asked (msi r9 390, intel i5 4590, 16gb ram)
                      For small maps its just fine though-

When will the snow package will be released? [MENTION=26388]SDVenom[/MENTION]

Comment

Hello guys,
                        The new version of LAM is done. We plan to submit it this week.
                        Best regards
                        Dmitry Smirnov
                        VEA Games

Comment

Can you show a picture of the updated open world scene?

Comment

When is the 4.11 update coming?????????

Comment

They don't respond to anything. Don't expect much communication from them.

Comment

As unresponsive as they are, the tool is still amazing. Im sure it will all be worth the wait

Comment

Working...
                                X