Landscape Auto Material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SDVenom View Post
    We plan to release soon a demo build of LAM and you can check the FPS using your hardware.
    I think it's good Idea to make the second "full optimized" build of LAM.
    I'd love to see a demo. Even if it doesn't include all of the features, and very few assets. It'd be fantastic to see it in action.

Originally posted by SDVenom View Post
    Daniel, thank you!
    You're welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!

Comment

I just got this and wanted to try it out and used the Caustics Material on a terrain which looks like this:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	hyly9ko.png
Views:	1
Size:	851.6 KB
ID:	1098478
      How do I get this back to normal (grass)? Whatever I paint on it, it stays like in the picture.
      Regards,
      Kia.

Comment

Originally posted by Kia View Post
        I just got this and wanted to try it out and used the Caustics Material on a terrain which looks like this:
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]73845[/ATTACH]
        How do I get this back to normal (grass)? Whatever I paint on it, it stays like in the picture.
        Hi Kia,
        Select the Caustics layer and clean it using shift + left mouse button in Paint Mode
        Best regards
        Dmitry Smirnov
        VEA Games

Comment

Do you have a tutorial to show us how to use this as I do not know how to add it to my already made landscape.
          Interested in having someone review your game? want to do an interview on it?

This check out this website.

Working on a game as well.

Comment

Any replies?

Comment

Originally posted by Uprentiss View Post
              Do you have a tutorial to show us how to use this as I do not know how to add it to my already made landscape.
              http://www.veagames.com/#!how-to-use/cpep3

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Hey guys!
                  Take a look at VEA Games ROADMAP: upcoming LAM updates, features, bug-fixes and more!

http://www.veagames.com/#!roadmap/hs219
                  Best regards
                  Dmitry Smirnov
                  VEA Games

Comment

Pretty awesome.

Comment

Feburary
                      UE4 LAM Update: v1.02
                      - Performance optimization (iteration 2)
                      - Improving of assets quality
                      - River tool
                      River Tool? That sounds really exiting. People are waiting for a nice way to create rivers in UE4 for years now. I can't wait to see that!
                      Easy to use UMG Mini Map on the UE4 Marketplace.
                      Forum thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Plug-and-Play

Comment

It's often "Compiling Shaders" when I paint my terrain. Is it possible to like do this for all shaders for once? Because it's very annoying to wait for changes each time I paint on it.
                        Regards,
                        Kia.

Comment

Any updates regarding the roadmap? I'm loving the pack, but am looking forward to several of the features planned on the January section of the roadmap.

Comment

Since they mention 4.11 support in the February Update, they probably wait for the release of 4.11
                            Easy to use UMG Mini Map on the UE4 Marketplace.
                            Forum thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Plug-and-Play

Comment

hey I just got this and I have two things I need help with. First the auto foliage is way to large the standard third person model the grass and flowers come up past his waist(is there a way to scale this down?). Second the rocks have no collision and my actor just walks right thru them and the fact that they are bolder scale makes it kinda bad. Can the rocks be removed or collision added. I will definitely rate it 5/5 if i can fix these two things. thanks

Comment

I removed the boulders by replacing them in the Stones_01 Landscape Grass Type node. You can find it in the folder with the stone meshes. I originally tried just deleting it from the material, but then it wouldn't compile for me. I just replaced all the boulders with more grass. I don't know how to scale the grass, but when I replaced it with other grass meshes, it seemed to be at a more appropriate scale. Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X