No announcement yet.

Dynamic Tree & Plant Generator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll investigate that, but first I need some info on how to reproduce this error. From what I see on the screens, it appears when trying to create a new plugin...? If so, what's the purpose of creating a new plugin with DT&PG (which is not a plugin) installed in plugin folder?
    Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slavq View Post
      I'll investigate that, but first I need some info on how to reproduce this error. From what I see on the screens, it appears when trying to create a new plugin...? If so, what's the purpose of creating a new plugin with DT&PG (which is not a plugin) installed in plugin folder?
      Thanks!
      I can't seem to get the plugin installed in through Visual Studios either so I tried that. I've been reading the UE4 documentation but apparently I'm just missing something.

Comment

• Originally posted by NicolasKruzel View Post

I can't seem to get the plugin installed in through Visual Studios either so I tried that. I've been reading the UE4 documentation but apparently I'm just missing something.
        Sorry if I misunderstood, I don't use UE plugins very often... Dynamic Tree & Plant Generator is distributed as an Asset Pack, not a plugin - so it can be easily added to your project just by using the 'Add To Project' button in your Vault, in the Epic Games Launcher.
        Library -> Vault -> Dynamic Tree & Plant Generator -> Add To Project -> (select your project & add)

Comment

Working...
        X