Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens if a content maker decided to just stop updating their packs, or (unfortunately) dies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicat View Post
    SE_JonF, that answer eases my marketplacephobia a little bit Thanks.
    Happy to help. =)

Originally posted by ioFlow Studios View Post
    This is why I'm not trying to make anything for the marketplace.

I'd be interested to hear from some of the people who do sell a bunch of stuff, how much hassle has after sale service (and version fixes) been compared to the amount of money you made from your products?
    That answer may vary depending on what you create. As an environment designer, I don't really have much if anything to fix for new versions. I imagine code based projects might involve a little more work though.

Originally posted by Maximum-Dev View Post
    Edit: Why I don't have a creator badge..
    Chance was going through the list manually. I'm not sure if he's finished or not, you may want to message him to check. =)
    Last edited by SE_JonF; 12-26-2015, 08:37 PM.

Simulacrum Game | Play The Alpha | Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

Originally posted by ioFlow Studios View Post
      This is why I'm not trying to make anything for the marketplace.

I'd be interested to hear from some of the people who do sell a bunch of stuff, how much hassle has after sale service (and version fixes) been compared to the amount of money you made from your products?
      Some level of support is required with any product you distribute, whether it be Game or Game Assets. Improving support for integration and upgrade of SLOT I/OS motivated a complete redesign. Please don't let this concern hinder you from contributing something awesome to the community.
      HeadlessStudios.com - S P A G H E T T I: Ninja Swords, Guns & Monsters & Other S**t! - Join Our Discord

Comment

You made my day with your "..... or (unfortunately) dies?"
        Linkedin | ArtStation | -SCIFI 'PROPS' PACK- | -SCIFI 'POPULATE' PACK- | Shooter Game Tutorial | StarDrop

Comment

Working...
        X