Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tylrin View Post
    Sup Dudes

I tried to give the armor of the character of the same abilities like the Assault_Rifle Blueprint.
    I am sure it can be optimized but it is already working . for both server and client.

every one is free to use this tutorial as they need or even use it as the 1.8 version of the ActionRPGInventory System
    Using actors for armor is a huge waste of bandwidth why would you even need a actor for a piece of armor?

Comment

I delete component from InventoryLayout, but this not helps...

Comment

Originally posted by OverRated_AU View Post
        Using actors for armor is a huge waste of bandwidth why would you even need a actor for a piece of armor?
        Hey OverRated-AU. This Tutorial is completly optional if you think that is a waste than ignore my Tutorial. I just did it because I thought that some people want to run code in the Armor and I showed how.
        Bye and Merry Christmas.

Comment

Hey OverRated-AU. This Tutorial is completly optional if you think that is a waste than ignore my Tutorial. I just did it because I thought that some people want to run code in the Armor and I showed how.
          Bye and Merry Christmas.
          I'm just saying its not the best approach, If people want to run code for there armor it should be done within the equipment inventory component, the only reason why weapons are spawned as actors is to handle complex logic or visual effects its also a good way to reduce clutter, but for armor i would recommend doing your custom logic inside the equipment inventory component.

Comment

I'm just saying its not the best approach, If people want to run code for there armor it should be done within the equipment inventory component, the only reason why weapons are spawned as actors is to handle complex logic or visual effects its also a good way to reduce clutter, but for armor i would recommend doing your custom logic inside the equipment inventory component.
            ok. thanks for the reply

Comment

I did a bug fix on my adition that I made for the ActionRPGInventorySystem it had a little replication problem.

Comment

Originally posted by DiziART View Post
                I delete component from InventoryLayout, but this not helps...
                All I can recommend is to delete your build saved and intermediate folders , update redirectors and then Rebuild the project. The ARPGIS does not change how unreal works so issues you are seeing after building are caused by Engine bugs.
                \\VANGUARD INTERACTIVE

Marketplace - Action RPG Inventory System | Multiplayer TopDown Kit | Advanced Social System
                Multiplayer TopDown Kit Tutorials - Merging The Action RPG Inventory System | Removing the Fog of War
                Action RPG Inventory Tutorials - Merging Into Your Project | Adding New Items | FPS Controls w/ UI Mode Toggle

Comment

Bye and Merry Christmas.
                  Thank you for posting, having actor equipment like the weapons with custom logic may be what some games design needs. I am always thrilled when people post new tutorials or info based on what chqnges they have made.

Thank you
                  \\VANGUARD INTERACTIVE

Marketplace - Action RPG Inventory System | Multiplayer TopDown Kit | Advanced Social System
                  Multiplayer TopDown Kit Tutorials - Merging The Action RPG Inventory System | Removing the Fog of War
                  Action RPG Inventory Tutorials - Merging Into Your Project | Adding New Items | FPS Controls w/ UI Mode Toggle

Comment

don't work...

Comment

It's a bug no Engine. You need create guide, for user "CUSTOMIZATION". Rework container logic in ARPGIS.

Comment

Nice looks good are you going to add a create timer and item filters? , To get the total item amounts i created a function in the IMC that loops though your inventory to check if you have the req items this is all done on the client then when you actually craft a item it uses this same function but on the server for a finial check.
                        Thanks for answer. Yes, I plan to create both of them. But I think I will change the crafting system a bit more, and I want to give the control a little more to the player. I think I'll create an interface where the items are chosen by the player.
                        Last edited by Emrehan; 12-30-2016, 08:09 AM.

Comment

It's a bug no Engine. You need create guide, for user "CUSTOMIZATION". Rework container logic in ARPGIS.
                          Its not his job to create a guide for you to fix something you broke LMAO.

Originally posted by Emrehan View Post
                          Thanks for answer. Yes, I plan to create both of them. But I think I will change the crafting system a bit more, and I want to give the control a little more to the player. I think I'll create an interface where the items are chosen by the player.
                          Sounds good what i did was use the item list to piggy back off, so create your crafting list with the costs and craft times but pull the rest of the info off your item list.

Comment

Its not his job to create a guide for you to fix something you broke LMAO.
                            I don't broke! I add in controller my function and all! How new function not use SERVER Event's can broken visible UI?!
                            In Editor worked normal! But after compile, it **** interface dont work! But my function, and my interface - WORKED.
                            And it his work! Support! I don't can update to 1.7, because add more new in logic, and fix more bugs.

P.S.: In 1.7 version, i find 4 bug's. One bug fix UP post in video.
                            100% support network - description ARPGIS.. Yeah.. Aha...
                            Last edited by DiziART; 12-30-2016, 03:34 PM.

Comment

I don't broke! I add in controller my function and all! How new function not use SERVER Event's can broken visible UI?!
                              In Editor worked normal! But after compile, it **** interface dont work! But my function, and my interface - WORKED.
                              And it his work! Support! I don't can update to 1.7, because add more new in logic, and fix more bugs.

When you hover over the child widget do you see a REINST?

Comment

I am sorry you are having issues with your UI. But I did not create the Unreal Engine. You are experiencing bugs because you are creating circular dependecies in your logic.

You need to understand what is happening before you start pointing fingers. I try and be extremely helpful and informative but there is only so much I can do to help with changes people have made to the logic.

I understand your frustration and wanting to blame me. but perhaps the ARPGIS is not right for you. Insulting me and my work is not going to make me want to go out of my way to continue to provide hours of free support for issues you are experiencing with changes to your own project.

If you would like to ask Epic for a refund I would be happy to tell them to approve it. The last thing I want is 1 unhappy customer.
                                \\VANGUARD INTERACTIVE

Comment

Working...
                                X