Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Rhynedahll View Post
    If you want the dropped item to self destroy after 2 min, you can set the actor lifespan to 120 seconds
    Yes but item what i drop not showing at all i wish to be shown and then if not picked it self destroy

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by banzai79 View Post
    Good afternoon ! Two days ago, I sent a letter in the mail support with the project file, which does not work your prilozhenie.Kak skaoro me to wait for an answer? Thank you
    I am sorry your Russian email was classified as spam by my email service. I have found the email now and will take a look and get back to you by email.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Emrehan View Post
    Thank you for your help. I did what you said and I used the nuclear option on it. It worked!
    Deleting the Saved/Intermediate folder is not really nuclear and is a good way to solve editor issues after the editor crashes.
    You will only need to regenerate VS files if yours is a code project.

It is also what I always do before trying to cook. Because for some reason the cooking process gets tripped up on old cache and it resolves random cook fails that occur for no real reason.

Epic really needs to clean up these bugs lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Rhynedahll View Post
    If you change the structure, you have to recompile all the blueprints that use it. That will sort out any editor errors, usually.

If your errors are cook errors, then you have to fix each one and recook. If all else fails (as it often does for me) there is the nuclear option: delete saved, intermediate, binaries, re-generate VS files, recompile in VS.

Errors from structure changes is an engine quirk (bug, imo).
    Thank you for your help. I did what you said and I used the nuclear option on it. It worked!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good afternoon ! Two days ago, I sent a letter in the mail support with the project file, which does not work your prilozhenie.Kak skaoro me to wait for an answer? Thank you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Demonith View Post
    Anyone can some one help
    If you want the dropped item to self destroy after 2 min, you can set the actor lifespan to 120 seconds

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Demonith View Post
    IS there a way to make when droping some kind of items from inventory to be in bag or crate to be created and set timer for 2min destroy ?
    Anyone can some one help

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you change the structure, you have to recompile all the blueprints that use it. That will sort out any editor errors, usually.

If your errors are cook errors, then you have to fix each one and recook. If all else fails (as it often does for me) there is the nuclear option: delete saved, intermediate, binaries, re-generate VS files, recompile in VS.

Errors from structure changes is an engine quirk (bug, imo).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello. There is probably a simple answer, but I still want to consult here. How can I add a new variable into InventoryStruct? When I add a new variable into InventoryStruct, it gives many errors. I want to add new values to the items, but I have to find a safe way to do this. What is the road to follow?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just purchased, i can't find any tutorial on adding / removing items via blueprint.

I have a shop system set up yet I can't figure out how to add / remove items directly using blueprint?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    IS there a way to make when droping some kind of items from inventory to be in bag or crate to be created and set timer for 2min destroy ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes OK . I have sent you email

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by banzai79 View Post
    Thank you very much for your work! Today I bought your program and wanted to put it on my project. I did everything in your video https://youtu.be/lqSvFgz0G40 but I did not succeed. Version 4.14.2, unfortunately I do not speak in English, and I find it hard to read the forum. Tell me what I need to fix. Many thanks !
    Please send us a support email and do not link a download for the asset that others can also download. Send the link in email.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I thought I replied to this yesterday. I didn't see your reply to my post until after I post the second post so I've not been able to try your steps yet.

I'm sure they will work since you always give food answers.

I strongly recommend you put that little tutorial somewhere where it is easy to find (at the front of this thread?) since it will help newbies like me. I did look for one for about a half yesterday in this thread.

Arthur

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Pirate View Post
    Why did you have to restart the editor? You would have just needed to compile and save a few of the umg widgets after making changes to the slots.
    Because after applying the hotfix steps it wasn't working.

After evaluating the issue i noticed that besides the missing Equipment slots, the InventoryLayout content was no longer displayed inside the HudReference. Strange huh? So i removed the InventoryLayout, r-added the InventoryLayout. After test a related controller reference made it self visible as broken, after fixing that reference, everything is back to normal

Broken HudRef to InventoryLayout on initial initialize. Notice this was again not visible as broken, until removal/readding of the InventoryLayout to the HudReference
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Broke.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	192.2 KB
ID:	1120995

Success!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	success.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	1120996

Leave a comment: