Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by imnomad View Post
    Hi, im working on Version 4.18, did anyone tryed before using a Dynamic Material Instance on this? i can not make it work and its crucial for my project

The Skeletal mesh object reference sommehow is not compatible. How can i make this work?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	65
Size:	282.6 KB
ID:	1523567
    A object reference isn't a component its just variable which is why you can't create one, you need to use the static mesh component reference and you should also do it on the OnRep in the parent character class or your changes wont be networked.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi, im working on Version 4.18, did anyone tryed before using a Dynamic Material Instance on this? i can not make it work and its crucial for my project

The Skeletal mesh object reference sommehow is not compatible. How can i make this work?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	65
Size:	282.6 KB
ID:	1523567

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Glad you worked it out

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OverRated_AU you sir are a very smart individual, it was indeed appearing off-screen. I dragged the inventory box over slightly in the Inventory Layout and problem solved.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    In case it matters, Windows 10, Radeon RX 470 graphics card

Leave a comment:

• replied
    1920X1080 Landscape

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello is just the default text for print string, but if it's coming up your keys are working, what res is your monitor maybe there off screen.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    When I add the "print string" anywhere in the chain of the Input:Open/Close Inventory, I get the "hello" showing up on screen when the "B" key is pressed. I also followed the chain of commands to the Inventory Manager Component and added the print string and got the same "hello" when the B key is pressed.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Originally posted by McNuggets87 View Post
    I tried remapping the "b" inventory key to a different key, same problem.

I'm not sure what to say I've tested this and all the keys work just fine, maybe open up the player controller and print each key.

https://i.gyazo.com/b206a129cd22bd37...7325a0a26d.mp4

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I tried remapping the "b" inventory key to a different key, same problem.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    With a new install and no modifications to blueprints, when i press "c" i get the equipment toggle only, "b" does nothing, and "i" toggles equipment only.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hmmm, interesting, after creating a new project with only the ARPG System in 4.19 I still have the problem with the backpack inventory not toggling open or closed. So, it is not a problem with the patch it would seem.
    It seems to work fine for me on both 4.19 and 20 are you using the correct key?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hmmm, interesting, after creating a new project with only the ARPG System in 4.19 I still have the problem with the backpack inventory not toggling open or closed. So, it is not a problem with the patch it would seem.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I will do the same changes for the slot widget but it is in a newly created project with just the inventory system. Thanks
    If your still having issue with the inventory opening let me know.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I will do the same changes for the slot widget but it is in a newly created project with just the inventory system. Thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X