Action RPG Inventory System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haturn Phoenix View Post
    Hi there, I deleted some of the unnecessary equipment items inside ItemsList. Now it just gives an Error: an Infinite Loop Detected Loot_Actor-->Branch. when I click on Branch it shows the source code of branch and when I click on Loot_Actor it just takes me to the event graph which is empty.
    This sounds like your item list has fewer items than the actual loot spawning function is trying to generate. You need at least the amount of itemlist items, as configured for the amount of the max items for the particular actor who should spawn loot items.
    Reallusion Unreal Engine Community Manager / LEGENDS of EPICA [Twitter] [Facebook] [YouTube] [Vimeo]

Comment

Originally posted by abdb687 View Post
      I downloaded this yesterday and in my dashboard selected Create New Project to try out this thing. It made a project, but that project won't initialize. It stops at 45% and never progresses.

I've searched but I don't see anyone else experiencing this.

I'm on version 4.23.1-9631420+++UE4+Release-4.23

Any advice?
      If this is a fresh project it might just have to load a bit longer. This can happen sometimes, also depends on your computer performance.
      Reallusion Unreal Engine Community Manager / LEGENDS of EPICA [Twitter] [Facebook] [YouTube] [Vimeo]

Comment

Hello There

I am getting this problem where Main hand weapons cant be dropped, it just says destroyed Item but still stays there. the weapon can be dropped from the inventory but I can't Unequip or Drop the equipped weapon from the equipment slot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmcginn View Post
          I use the 'Weapon Component' for my system. So I do not use the 'Main Hand' in equipment character to equip a weapon, so the process may be different but the logic would be similar just in different blueprints. Check your current weapon reference is valid, if so unequip, same for offhand, then set new current weapon actor ref, my weapons Enum has a 2H weapon entry, then attach the actor in correct socket. So when ever you need to check weapon type get current weapon actor switch on Enum for Weapon type to determine if you should shoot, 2h attack, 1h attack or unarmed.(if current weapon actor is not valid).

If you are only using the ARPG inv then I can make a video showing just that sometime. The issue of equipping in the off hand if you have a 1h weapon in main is more complicated.
          I apologize in advance for my English, how did you do this? can you show in more detail? I use only ARPG Inventory

Comment

stop to 39% ! why ?

Comment

We are using the Gameplay Ability System and their attribute system. I notice that the list of features includes attributes. I assume this isn't GAS attributes. How much blueprint would have to be re-worked to use GAS attributes instead? Just trying to get a feel for integration time as the rest of the features look quite nice and could save us a lot of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmcginn View Post
                I had tried to merge them before, but it ended up being much simpler to create my own crafting system for ARPGIS
                hi do u have discord?wanna know how you create crafting system from scratch from ARPGIS..Mine KhaiSaki#1061 hope you can help me

Comment

can someone explain why there is an "iteminformation" and "item" struct in the game?
                  which is used and why is there two?
                  item seems to be more comprehensive while iteminformation is missing several things but it is getting passed from inventory to equip and around

Comment

Working...
                  X