X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonymorgan92 View Post

https://youtu.be/3o4du3vFQnk

i did this a while back I could probably help you out
    That's fine but its a very basic theres better way of going about it and you also don't show people anything so its pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by OverRated_AU View Post
      So you want a stash that isn't shared? I would create another inventory array in the player inventory component and just have the actor load off that array rather than it's self.
      Just to follow this up, in case anyone needs it, being called "Player Warehouse, Player Stash, Player Bank, etc"

What I did was copy the PlayerInventory inside InventoryManagerComponent, renamed to WarehousePlayerInventory (which inside this has its inventory array to store the items), then just copy-paste-rename-modify some functions like AddItem to control the items in the new WarehousePlayerInventory. Also copying the Container and ContainerSlot, and renaming it to WarehouseContainer. Here, in the OnDrop functions, also modify it slightly and the functions to take the dropped item properly in the WarehousePlayerInventory and its Inventory array.

pretty much just a copy-paste and some modifications to adjust it.

Loading the items from the player (in my case mysql) was just when loading the player, copying the inventory part I had and adjusting it to warehouse, then filling the warehouse inventory array.
      In my case I made it player shared (all players in same account can access this storage), so it was adding a new mysql table with a "account id" which is taken when loading the player information, hence pulling the warehouse inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by Namesis View Post

Just to follow this up, in case anyone needs it, being called "Player Warehouse, Player Stash, Player Bank, etc"

What I did was copy the PlayerInventory inside InventoryManagerComponent, renamed to WarehousePlayerInventory (which inside this has its inventory array to store the items), then just copy-paste-rename-modify some functions like AddItem to control the items in the new WarehousePlayerInventory. Also copying the Container and ContainerSlot, and renaming it to WarehouseContainer. Here, in the OnDrop functions, also modify it slightly and the functions to take the dropped item properly in the WarehousePlayerInventory and its Inventory array.

pretty much just a copy-paste and some modifications to adjust it.

Loading the items from the player (in my case mysql) was just when loading the player, copying the inventory part I had and adjusting it to warehouse, then filling the warehouse inventory array.
        In my case I made it player shared (all players in same account can access this storage), so it was adding a new mysql table with a "account id" which is taken when loading the player information, hence pulling the warehouse inventory.
        So you took my advice, glad you got it working.

Comment

Hello, When has this system last been updated ?

Comment

Originally posted by Imaginalex View Post
            Hello, When has this system last been updated ?
            Hi, An update was released for 4.20 so not to long ago.
            Last edited by OverRated_AU; 02-11-2019, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OverRated_AU View Post

Hi, An update was release for 4.20 so not to long ago.
              Thank you for your answer, Okay ^^ Has anyone has ever tried and succeeded in completely merging this inventory system to Dynamic combat system ?

Comment

Has anyone merged this yet with Character Interaction? I made so many edits to my RPG inventory that I will probably start with a fresh install for my other project..
                LEGENDS of EPICA [Twitter] [Facebook] [YouTube] [Vimeo]

Comment

Hi, I am have a very hard time to load the inventory after saving the game (saving the inventory array too).

Any of you guys tried and worked?

Comment

Originally posted by unit23 View Post
                    Has anyone merged this yet with Character Interaction? I made so many edits to my RPG inventory that I will probably start with a fresh install for my other project..
                    What's character interaction?

Comment

Originally posted by Namesis View Post

What's character interaction?
                      https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...er-interaction

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                        Temp Fix for the 4.20 White icons in inventory.
                        Just curious but do you plan any new market place packs? For instance would love to see a quest/mission system from you

Comment

Originally posted by unit23 View Post
                          Just curious but do you plan any new market place packs? For instance would love to see a quest/mission system from you
                          To be honest what I did was copy the one from codespartan in mmokit, kinda works like a charm

Comment

Hi all, I am also looking for information on merging the ARPGIS with the Dynamic Combat System, if anyone has any tips it would be greatly appreciated.
                            Thanks

Comment

Hello, I am trying to combine this package with their Multiplayer TopDown Kit. I have closely followed the specific video and the generic integration video, but both videos show a SET box immediately connected to the "Inventory Manager Component". Yet the current version does not contain this SET box and every "set" option that I have tried off of the "Inventory Manager Component" pin does not produce a working combination. There has been no response from the creator, so I need to reach out to those who have already integrated it to know what must I connect after the "Inventory Manager Component" in the BPs like Inventory Layout and Container_Slot? Thanks in advance for any information.

Comment

Originally posted by UUCyberSteve View Post
                                Hello, I am trying to combine this package with their Multiplayer TopDown Kit. I have closely followed the specific video and the generic integration video, but both videos show a SET box immediately connected to the "Inventory Manager Component". Yet the current version does not contain this SET box and every "set" option that I have tried off of the "Inventory Manager Component" pin does not produce a working combination. There has been no response from the creator, so I need to reach out to those who have already integrated it to know what must I connect after the "Inventory Manager Component" in the BPs like Inventory Layout and Container_Slot? Thanks in advance for any information.
                                Hi, What SET box are you referring to? can you post a image up thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X