No announcement yet.

Action RPG Inventory System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else has problems with mouse down of the skill bar slots, in 4.20? Like the mouse down is not registering at all. Still investigating since I have edited it. Was working prior to upgrading to 4.20, from 4.18.
    Last edited by unit23; 09-22-2018, 02:45 PM.
    LEGENDS OF EPICA | CS - SPACE ALPHA

Comment

Originally posted by unit23 View Post
      Anyone else has problems with mouse down of the skill bar slots, in 4.20? Like the mouse down is not registering at all. Still investigating since I have edited it. Was working prior to upgrading to 4.20, from 4.18.
      unit23 check out page 104,there's a hotfix for this issue created by the community for v4.20

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
        Temp Fix for the 4.20 White icons in inventory. Hopefully Epic fixes this bug with 4.20 soon
        If Epic does NOT fix that bug in 4.20 (by moving to 4.21 instead), will you (the author) leave it broken in 4.20?

Comment

Originally posted by Nejibana View Post

unit23 check out page 104,there's a hotfix for this issue created by the community for v4.20
          This fix is only about the white icon issue (which I fixed). Still have the problem that Input Action Mouse 1 is not responsive since 4.20 (also happens with other projects).
          LEGENDS OF EPICA | CS - SPACE ALPHA

Comment

I've been playing around with the mobile app for the last few days, this is super cool.

Comment

This fix is only about the white icon issue (which I fixed). Still have the problem that Input Action Mouse 1 is not responsive since 4.20 (also happens with other projects).
              I don't see any such issue please explain it more.

Comment

Originally posted by skunkiferous View Post

If Epic does NOT fix that bug in 4.20 (by moving to 4.21 instead), will you (the author) leave it broken in 4.20?
                Well, 4.21 is out now, so I guess the answer to my question is "Yes, I'll leave it broken".

Comment

Originally posted by skunkiferous View Post

Well, 4.21 is out now, so I guess the answer to my question is "Yes, I'll leave it broken".
                  No a update is coming for both 4.20 and 4.21.

Comment

Originally posted by OverRated_AU View Post

No a update is coming for both 4.20 and 4.21.
                    Is there any ETA?

WIP Thread

Comment

Hello, I recently purchased the asset and was wondering what was the idea behind having an "ItemInformation" and an "InventoryItem" structure while one has all the fields of the other. Is it for security in multiplayer or is it only to save on performance?

Thank you.

Comment

Your inventory system is very amazing!

I played around and love it.

Now i need help by spawning an item into the next free inventory slot from a blue print. Could anyone could show me how this is going?

Thanks.

Comment

I solved it. But its not perfect.
                          Can i just add an item via ID ?
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	UE4_Inventory_AddNewElement.png Views:	2 Size:	121.8 KB ID:	1561146

Comment

Hi I just bought this and have a question, since I already have my pawn as a child on something else, how can I use this code on my pawn? do I need to copy everything from the inventory player controller that came with the purchase and write out all the code over to my pawn?

Comment

Yes I am having this same issue. I have completed the fix on page 104. You can use the keypad to use the hotbar, but the mouse no longer registers using the hotbar.

Comment

Hello Dev team,

Sorry to ask this question (noob here) I have spended several hours trying to migrate your Action RPG inventory system to your Multiplayer top down kit following up an old video that you have on the forums without success. Good part of this is that i have a better idea of the code but sadly i need some help. Is there a way you guys could make an New Migration video integrating your both products?

Comment

Working...
                                X