• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any notice about updates?

Comment

Originally posted by swarlog View Post
      Any notice about updates?
      Are you after the 4.20 update or something else? this system is pretty much offers everything that a inventory should.

Comment

Hi all, I recently purchased the Action RPG Inventory System for my project. I am using 4.20. The above mentioned fix cleared up my equipment items being whited out, but, I am unable to pull up my backpack at all. The storage item "open pot" items are also whited out for me. I would appreciate any help in this matter, Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by McNuggets87 View Post
          Hi all, I recently purchased the Action RPG Inventory System for my project. I am using 4.20. The above mentioned fix cleared up my equipment items being whited out, but, I am unable to pull up my backpack at all. The storage item "open pot" items are also whited out for me. I would appreciate any help in this matter, Thanks.
          The same fix is also needs to be done on all slots including the container slot widget which will fix the white slots on these actors, if your inventory isn't coming up then you may have changes something which wasn't meant to be or you haven't set it up correctly in your own project.

Comment

I will do the same changes for the slot widget but it is in a newly created project with just the inventory system. Thanks

Comment

I will do the same changes for the slot widget but it is in a newly created project with just the inventory system. Thanks
              If your still having issue with the inventory opening let me know.

Comment

Hmmm, interesting, after creating a new project with only the ARPG System in 4.19 I still have the problem with the backpack inventory not toggling open or closed. So, it is not a problem with the patch it would seem.

Comment

Hmmm, interesting, after creating a new project with only the ARPG System in 4.19 I still have the problem with the backpack inventory not toggling open or closed. So, it is not a problem with the patch it would seem.
                  It seems to work fine for me on both 4.19 and 20 are you using the correct key?

Comment

With a new install and no modifications to blueprints, when i press "c" i get the equipment toggle only, "b" does nothing, and "i" toggles equipment only.

Comment

I tried remapping the "b" inventory key to a different key, same problem.

Comment

I tried remapping the "b" inventory key to a different key, same problem.

I'm not sure what to say I've tested this and all the keys work just fine, maybe open up the player controller and print each key.

https://i.gyazo.com/b206a129cd22bd37...7325a0a26d.mp4

Comment

When I add the "print string" anywhere in the chain of the Input:Open/Close Inventory, I get the "hello" showing up on screen when the "B" key is pressed. I also followed the chain of commands to the Inventory Manager Component and added the print string and got the same "hello" when the B key is pressed.

Comment

Hello is just the default text for print string, but if it's coming up your keys are working, what res is your monitor maybe there off screen.

Comment

1920X1080 Landscape

Comment

In case it matters, Windows 10, Radeon RX 470 graphics card

Comment

Working...
                                X