X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by wszbd28 View Post
    Hello, how to buy this plugin~
    Just received confirmation that the code review is completed , and is set for release.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello, how to buy this plugin~

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by sameek4 View Post
    Really soon now. Will submit in a week or two.
    hope to finally see this on marketplace ,

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Dannington View Post
    Nudge! Looking forward to this.
    Really soon now. Will submit in a week or two.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nudge! Looking forward to this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Guys ,

Sorry for my laziness. This was finished last year only. But didn't submit yet. Will do soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Really cool, im doing something like this , but what i have is only 1 query node xD. i really want this !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am interested in this plugin. Anybody know where I can get it, or help with it? - Pete S.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would also like to know if this project is still ongoing. In particular, which Db comes next?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    any update on this?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would be interested in such a package for a MongoDB connection or MySQL, preferably through Google Cloud Platform (Compute Engine, Datastore, Cloud SQL second generation (flexible environment), and or App Engine integration (supports Java/Python/PHP and GO)).
    https://console.cloud.google.com

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I work with SQL Server for a living and can't wait for this to come out. I want to be able to dynamically create/move/re-size objects based on their data values. 3D data visualizations you can see in VR. Also, SQL2016 has a new feature called AlwaysEncrypted which can keep the data encrypted in-flight and at rest. And Azure SQL Database in the cloud can help with the cost issue too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can't believe I didn't see this earlier! Awesome!

teak

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by haimat View Post
    Now I am curious ... I assume you need some C++ code for accessing the DB, right?
    How can you submit C++ code to the UE4 Marketplace, I thought that is not possible at the moment?
    Well , there are people who have submitted C++ plugins to the marketplace. They are accepting code plugins , and sooner or later , they are definitely going to put them in the market.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Now I am curious ... I assume you need some C++ code for accessing the DB, right?
    How can you submit C++ code to the UE4 Marketplace, I thought that is not possible at the moment?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X