Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasted a whole day to Downloading,
    only fail fail fail.
    I update mono to 5.20, and try Vpn and SSR.
    there is nothing

Comment

Originally posted by agzx1234 View Post
      I wasted a whole day to Downloading,
      only fail fail fail.
      I update mono to 5.20, and try Vpn and SSR.
      there is nothing

Don't worry! We will help you

I've just sent you e-mail with details about scheduled TeamViewer session to investigate this issue directly on your computer.
      Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

Originally posted by gameDNA studio View Post

Hello,

Apologies for long response time but we tried to investigate this problem in many cases and we realized this is not a problem with plugin but with engine itself. Third-Party plugins (not only our plugins) placed in the engine folder (including downloaded from Marketplace) don't include arm64 binaries. If you want to make it working for arm64, please simply move installed plugins from [ENGINE_FOLDER]/Plugins/Marketplace to [PROJECT_FOLDER]/Plugins.

Thank you for your patience.

Hello.
        I have also same problem in UE 4.22.
        arm7 works, but arm64 is not working.
        I moved all plugins to project's plugins folder, then a message of UniversalMobileAds like former post disappeared.
        but Interstitial Ad is not showing.
        I tried let gameDNAinstaller re-install again for UniversalMobileAds.
        And removed test device id, however still not working.
        pls

gameDNAInstaller: 1.6.0
        UniversalMobileAds: 2.9.0
        UnrealEngine: 4.22.2-6574378+++UE4+Release-4.22
        Last edited by cuckoo9999; 07-05-2019, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cuckoo9999 View Post

Hello.
          I have also same problem in UE 4.22.
          arm7 works, but arm64 is not working.
          I moved all plugins to project's plugins folder, then a message of UniversalMobileAds like former post disappeared.
          but Interstitial Ad is not showing.
          I tried let gameDNAinstaller re-install again for UniversalMobileAds.
          And removed test device id, however still not working.
          pls

gameDNAInstaller: 1.6.0
          UniversalMobileAds: 2.9.0
          UnrealEngine: 4.22.2-6574378+++UE4+Release-4.22
          Could you please attach build logs and logs from your device? Thank you.
          Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

Don't worry! We will help you

I've just sent you e-mail with details about scheduled TeamViewer session to investigate this issue directly on your computer.
            I send mail to you and have TeamViewer password.

My Mac keep online.
            You successful connection to my mac?
            and my Mac possible auto sleep.

Comment

Hello again, game DNA Studio. Thank you for solving my issue with armv-64 plugin. However now i have another problem with Universal Mobile ADS. After enabling plugin Universal Mobile Ads and uploading APK to Google Play console i recieved warning from Google Play Console. Is says that some API`s are greylisted and may be disabled soon. If i disable your plugin, all warnings dissapears. I need help again.
              Arm-7 APK - 11 warnings
              Arm-8-64 APK - 4 warnings

Logs has been sent to your support e-mail. Praying for help

Comment

Could you please attach build logs and logs from your device? Thank you.
                I'm sorry.
                I sent a mail, but MAYBE I realized why ads is not showing.
                I checked Admob's web site, then shown a number of Ads is less than a number of requests.
                After waiting few hours(or more), I had experienced Ad was shown once.
                I guess Admob checks My account or ip address, it won't a plugin's problem.
                I'll keep checking stats. Thank you.
                Last edited by cuckoo9999; 07-06-2019, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Hey Guys i have this Problem can u help me Maybe to fix that?. I have doing many many things to fix it but it won´t work. Somebody have an idea why?

The Problem is :

Z:\src\com\epicgames\ue4\GameActivity.java:206: error: package com.google.android.gms.ads does not exist

[javac] Z:\src\com\epicgames\ue4\GameActivity.java:3241: error: cannot find symbol

ERROR: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe failed with args /c "D:/NVPACK/apache-ant-1.8.2/bin/ant.bat" -verbose debug -Djava.source=1.7 -Djava.target=1.7

look Screenshot for more .. i would be very thankful if somebody can help me with that )

Comment

xYK1905x Do you put the Plugin into the "Plugins" folder ofyour project? because I got the same error with that. I change de folder by the engine Plugins folder and the GameDNAinstaller works properly.

But now, I got another problem :

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): ERROR: Missing precompiled manifest for 'UniversalMobileAds'. This module was most likely not flagged for being included in a precompiled build - set 'PrecompileForTargets = PrecompileTargetsType.Any;' in UniversalMobileAds.build.cs to override.
                    PackagingResults: Error: Missing precompiled manifest for 'UniversalMobileAds'. This module was most likely not flagged for being included in a precompiled build - set 'PrecompileForTargets = PrecompileTargetsType.Any;' in UniversalMobileAds.build.cs to override.
                    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): Took 8,1860116s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=5
                    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): ERROR: UnrealBuildTool failed. See log for more details. (C:\Users\lemme\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\D+UE_4.22\UBT-DodgerPlane-Android-Shipping_2.txt)
                    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): (see C:\Users\lemme\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\D+UE_4.22\Log.txt for full exception trace)
                    PackagingResults: Error: UnrealBuildTool failed. See log for more details. (C:\Users\lemme\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\D+UE_4.22\UBT-DodgerPlane-Android-Shipping_2.txt)
                    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=5 (5)
                    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): BUILD FAILED
                    PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error
                    But when i opened the "UniversalMobileAds.build.cs", I saw that is already set on PrecompileTargetsType.any

Hope that gameDNA studio could help me because the support don't answer me..
                    Last edited by liam.vd; 07-15-2019, 01:59 PM.

Comment

liam.vd Lol you has the same problem like me and you just take ur Plugin into Engine/Marketplace Folder and it works? .. For your problem

Do you Install Multi Dex ?.. If not do it and i think it will fix that, but i can´t promise you if everything works great.. If not check ur Project sometimes there are Little problem what makes big problem hehehe..
                      Last edited by xYK1905x; 07-15-2019, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Above all, do not buy this overpriced Plugin! I bought it 3 weeks ago and I still can not use it! A plug-in is supposed to be functional from the moment of purchase, except this one is ****!

I do not even get any answer from the support for 2 weeks ...

Conclusion:

Half finished product and no help from their company after buying $ 120!

Comment

I bought the plugin a few months ago, advertising for Android works as expected.

Now I publishing the project on iOS and there are difficulties. If you just download and throw Universal Mobile Ads and GameDNA in the plugins folder, the program packs the project without errors, but give a warning "Google AdMob SDK not installed!". The app runs on a test iPad, but the ads don't work.

If you successfully install the SDK through GameDNA, the packaging of the project gives an error at the compilation stage. You do not answer to my question by mail, I will ask it here. Please solve the problem, for more than 10 days can not complete the project and publish it on the App Store. details in the mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Aruak View Post
                            I bought the plugin a few months ago, advertising for Android works as expected.

Now I publishing the project on iOS and there are difficulties. If you just download and throw Universal Mobile Ads and GameDNA in the plugins folder, the program packs the project without errors, but give a warning "Google AdMob SDK not installed!". The app runs on a test iPad, but the ads don't work.

If you successfully install the SDK through GameDNA, the packaging of the project gives an error at the compilation stage. You do not answer to my question by mail, I will ask it here. Please solve the problem, for more than 10 days can not complete the project and publish it on the App Store. details in the mail.
                            you will not have an answer. Sorry, because GameDNA are scammers and have a deplorable support

Comment

Originally posted by Aruak View Post

We have this exact issue. If we put plugins in Engine or Project, builds fine until we pull SDKs. Before we grab SDKs, we obviously get the "Google AdMob SDK not installed!" as mentioned previously.

Our Android works fine, tests check out using Admob for all ad types.

Unfortunately our IOS will not package if you pull sdks using GameDNA. Will build just fine before pull with both plugins.

Hope someone out there has a solve to share. We are on 4.22.3, mac for iOS build. Here are some logs. We are using the example TestUMA here after a clean project with GameDNA sdk pull:

"
                              UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): Performing 8 actions (16 in parallel)
                              UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): [3/8] sh Unzipping: /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.22/Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/UniversalMobileAds/Source/ThirdParty/IOS/Google/GoogleUtilities.embeddedframework.zip -> /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.22/Engine/Intermediate/UnzippedFrameworks/UniversalMobileAds/GoogleUtilities.embeddedframework
                              UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): [1/8] sh Unzipping: /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.22/Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/UniversalMobileAds/Source/ThirdParty/IOS/Google/GoogleMobileAds.embeddedframework.zip -> /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.22/Engine/Intermediate/UnzippedFrameworks/UniversalMobileAds/GoogleMobileAds.embeddedframework
                              UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): [2/8] sh Unzipping: /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.22/Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/UniversalMobileAds/Source/ThirdParty/IOS/Google/GoogleAppMeasurement.embeddedframework.zip -> /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.22/Engine/Intermediate/UnzippedFrameworks/UniversalMobileAds/GoogleAppMeasurement.embeddedframework
                              UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): [4/8] sh Unzipping: /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.22/Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/UniversalMobileAds/Source/ThirdParty/IOS/Google/nanopb.embeddedframework.zip -> /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.22/Engine/Intermediate/UnzippedFrameworks/UniversalMobileAds/nanopb.embeddedframework
                              UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): /bin/sh: /Users/Shared/EpicGames/UE_4.22/Engine/Intermediate/UnzippedFrameworks/UniversalMobileAds/GoogleMobileAds.embeddedframework.sh: No such file or directory
                              UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): /bin/sh: /Users/Shared/EpicGames/UE_4.22/Engine/Intermediate/UnzippedFrameworks/UniversalMobileAds/GoogleAppMeasurement.embeddedframework.sh: No such file or directory
                              UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): /bin/sh: /Users/Shared/EpicGames/UE_4.22/Engine/Intermediate/UnzippedFrameworks/UniversalMobileAds/GoogleUtilities.embeddedframework.sh: No such file or directory
                              UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): /bin/sh: /Users/Shared/EpicGames/UE_4.22/Engine/Intermediate/UnzippedFrameworks/UniversalMobileAds/nanopb.embeddedframework.sh: No such file or directory
                              UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): Took 18.214428s to run mono, ExitCode=5
                              UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): ERROR: UnrealBuildTool failed. See log for more details. (/Users/dev/Library/Logs/Unreal Engine/LocalBuildLogs/UBT-TestUMA-IOS-Development.txt)
                              UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): (see /Users/dev/Library/Logs/Unreal Engine/LocalBuildLogs/Log.txt for full exception trace)
                              PackagingResults: Error: UnrealBuildTool failed. See log for more details. (/Users/dev/Library/Logs/Unreal Engine/LocalBuildLogs/UBT-TestUMA-IOS-Development.txt)
                              UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=5 (5)
                              UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): RunUAT ERROR: AutomationTool was unable to run successfully.
                              PackagingResults: Error: AutomationTool was unable to run successfully.
                              PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error"

Hope shouting this into the void might bring a bit of luck!

Edit: Should mention, while the logs show engine directory for TestUMA, we also tried Plugins folder in Project directory with same results.
                              Last edited by Biggs; 08-29-2019, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Universal Mobile Ads 2.10.0 for UE 4.23 released!

We've just released plugin binaries for Unreal Engine 4.23.
                                You can download it from GitHub repository on releases tab or your Sellfy dashboard (for Sellfy customers). Update also was submitted for UE4 Marketplace but it needs to wait for approval.

CHANGELOG:
                                • Compatibility updates for Unreal Engine 4.23

If you haven't owned it yet, you can buy now on Sellfy or UE4 Marketplace.

Comment

Working...
                                X