No announcement yet.

Universal Mobile Ads for iOS & Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I downloaded the necessary files for 4.19 UE, but I can’t install the plugin. Please look at the picture in the attachment and give me advice. thank you.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Aruak View Post
      I downloaded the necessary files for 4.19 UE, but I can’t install the plugin. Please look at the picture in the attachment and give me advice. thank you.
      As I responded you by e-mail and as you can find information in User Guide, you should download precompiled binaries version from "releases" tab. You probably downloaded source code only version directly from the branch so it's why it can't be loaded into your Blueprint-only project.
      Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

Universal Mobile Ads 2.8.4 for UE 4.21 released!

We've just released hotfix for UE 4.21.
        You can download it from GitHub repository on releases tab or your Sellfy dashboard (for Sellfy customers). Update also was submitted for UE4 Marketplace but it needs to wait for approval.

CHANGELOG:
        • Google Play Services Games for Android updated to 17.0.0
        • AdMob for Android updated to 17.2.0
        • AdMob for iOS updated to 5.19.0
        • Fixes for new AdMob SDK for IOS.

If you haven't owned it yet, you can buy now on Sellfy or UE4 Marketplace.
        Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

hello now i buy universal mobile ad plugin and set up in my game but when i try to run in my android device but occur build error LogPlayLevel: Error: ERROR: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Sendy\Downloads\ExampleProjects-master\UniversalMobileAds\Plugins\UniversalMobileAds\Source\ThirdParty\AndroidRepository'.

Comment

Originally posted by Sendy50 View Post
            hello now i buy universal mobile ad plugin and set up in my game but when i try to run in my android device but occur build error LogPlayLevel: Error: ERROR: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Sendy\Downloads\ExampleProjects-master\UniversalMobileAds\Plugins\UniversalMobileAds\Source\ThirdParty\AndroidRepository'.

Hello, have you installed SDKs using gameDNA installer as described in User Guide?

Comment

This looks awesome and really hope it works well.

Comment

Originally posted by scottjoanna View Post
                This looks awesome and really hope it works well.
                It works very well and tested in many cases! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Comment

Universal Mobile Ads 2.8.5 for UE 4.21 released!

We've just released hotfix for UE 4.21.
                  You can download it from GitHub repository on releases tab or your Sellfy dashboard (for Sellfy customers). Update also was submitted for UE4 Marketplace but it needs to wait for approval.

CHANGELOG:
                  • Fixed launch crash for IOS.

Comment

Universal Mobile Ads 2.9.0 for UE 4.22 released!

We've just released plugin binaries for Unreal Engine 4.22.

CHANGELOG:
                    • Compatibility updates for Unreal Engine 4.22

Comment

Hi there,
                      I installed the Universal Mobile Ads plugin as well as the gameDNAInstaller and installed all SDKs. However, the build now fails with the error message:
                      Y:\src\com\epicgames\ue4\GameActivity.java:145: error: package com.google.android.gms.ads does not exist

My config is:
                      - UE 4.20.3
                      - AndroidWorks 1R6u1
                      - Android SDK: Min 16 - Target 25 - Max 25
                      - Android NDK level 19
                      - I added Google Play Services as well the other required packages (see attached image)
                      - I build with ANT

Any ideas how I can fix this?
                      Thanks!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by younesouhbi View Post
                        Hi there,
                        I installed the Universal Mobile Ads plugin as well as the gameDNAInstaller and installed all SDKs. However, the build now fails with the error message:
                        Y:\src\com\epicgames\ue4\GameActivity.java:145: error: package com.google.android.gms.ads does not exist

My config is:
                        - UE 4.20.3
                        - AndroidWorks 1R6u1
                        - Android SDK: Min 16 - Target 25 - Max 25
                        - Android NDK level 19
                        - I added Google Play Services as well the other required packages (see attached image)
                        - I build with ANT

Any ideas how I can fix this?
                        Thanks!
                        You should build with Gradle and Target SDK should be 27.

Comment

Originally posted by gameDNA studio View Post

Good news! In 4.22 Preview 2 it has been fixed!
                          Just spent all night switching over to the 4.22.0 release and I still see this error:

UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): ERROR:
                          UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): Unreal Plugin file Engine\../../../../Project/UE4-4.22.0-ios/Plugins/UniversalMobileAds/Source/UniversalMobileAds/UniversalMobileAds_UPL_IOS.xml missing!
                          PouncingKitten Games, LLC
                          http://www.pouncingkitten.com

Comment

Originally posted by mairsil View Post

Just spent all night switching over to the 4.22.0 release and I still see this error:

UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): ERROR:
                            UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): Unreal Plugin file Engine\../../../../Project/UE4-4.22.0-ios/Plugins/UniversalMobileAds/Source/UniversalMobileAds/UniversalMobileAds_UPL_IOS.xml missing!
                            Emmm.... Please move plugin from Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/UniversalMobileAds to [PROJECT_FOLDER]/Plugins/UniversalMobileAds and try again

Comment

The plugin has never been in the engine folder. It is already in the project's plugins folder. Both installer and ad plugins were updated to the recent 4.22 releases.
                              PouncingKitten Games, LLC
                              http://www.pouncingkitten.com

Comment

Originally posted by mairsil View Post
                                The plugin has never been in the engine folder. It is already in the project's plugins folder. Both installer and ad plugins were updated to the recent 4.22 releases.
                                Do you have Blueprint-only project or Source code project?

Comment

Working...
                                X