Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IvanRichard View Post
    Hi,
    Im using this plugin in my projects. Everything works well and ads do show up but the two events "Rewarded Video Playing Completed" and "Rewarded Video Completed" and not showing up in the list.
    Hello IvanRichard,

These events are accessible by Universal Mobile Ads Component. Please add Universal Mobile Ads Component to the Actor (Game Mode is preferred) and then you will be able to add these events in component's options.
    Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

Originally posted by Hathis View Post
      Hello gameDNA studio

Do you have an ETA of the upcoming update for the Universal Mobile Ads? Indeed, after having followed all the recommended steps, I'm still not able to display ads on iOS.
      This is the only blocker that prevents me to release my game.

-Hathis

Side question: Your update has already been sent to Epic and you waiting for their approval? Or once you release it, we will have to wait for two weeks more if we have bought it from the Epic marketplace?

Thanks again for your plugins, even if I've trouble with, you seem friendly and available to provide good support.

Hello,

Update is already done and will be available today or tomorrow on our GitHub repository and within a week on Marketplace. You can receive access to the GitHub repository by sending your receipt on support [at] gamednastudio.com
      Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

Universal Mobile Ads 2.8.1 for UE 4.21 and 2.7.1 for UE 4.20 released!

We've just released big SDK updates for UE 4.20 and UE 4.21.
        You can download it from GitHub repository on releases tab or your Sellfy dashboard (for Sellfy customers). Update also was submitted for UE4 Marketplace but it needs to wait for approval.

CHANGELOG:
        • Compatibility updates for Unreal Engine 4.21
        • gameDNA installer now automatically downloads AppLovin SDK. No more manual SDK resolving!
        • Added improvements for Android 9 (Pie)
        • Added GDPR consent handling for AdColony, InMobi, and Vungle on Android.
        • Added ProGuard updates.
        • Added improvements for iOS 12, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
        • Added GDPR consent handling for AdColony, InMobi, Chartboost, and Vungle on IOS.
        • AdMob SDK for Android updated to 17.1.1
        • AdColony SDK for Android updated to 3.3.6
        • AdColony Adapter for Android updated to 3.3.5.1
        • AppLovin SDK for Android updated to 9.1.0
        • AppLovin Adapter for Android updated to 8.1.4.0
        • Chartboost SDK for Android updated to 7.3.0
        • Chartboost Adapter for Android updated to 7.3.0.0
        • Facebook Audience Network SDK for Android updated to 5.1.0
        • Facebook Audience Network Adapter for Android updated to 5.1.0.0
        • Flurry SDK for Android updated to 11.4.0
        • Fyber SDK for Android updated to 8.22.1
        • InMobi SDK for Android updated to 7.2.2
        • InMobi Adapter for Android updated to 7.2.1.0
        • ONE by AOL SDK for Android updated to 6.8.2
        • Tapjoy SDK for Android updated to 12.2.0
        • Tapjoy Adapter for Android updated to 12.1.0.0
        • Unity Ads SDK for Android updated to 3.0.0
        • Unity Ads Adapter for Android updated to 3.0.0.0
        • Vungle SDK for Android updated to 6.3.24
        • Vungle Adapter for Android updated to 6.3.17.0
        • AdMob SDK for iOS updated to 5.13.0
        • AdColony SDK for iOS updated to 3.3.6
        • AdColony Adapter for iOS updated to 3.3.5.0
        • AppLovin SDK for iOS updated to 6.1.0
        • AppLovin Adapter for iOS updated to 5.1.2.0
        • Chartboost SDK for iOS updated to 7.3.0
        • Chartboost Adapter for iOS updated to 7.3.0.0
        • Facebook Audience Network SDK for iOS updated to 5.1.0
        • Facebook Audience Network Adapter for iOS updated to 5.1.0.0
        • Flurry SDK for iOS updated to 9.2.3
        • Fyber SDK for iOS updated to 8.22.0
        • InMobi SDK for iOS updated to 7.2.1
        • InMobi Adapter for iOS updated to 7.2.0.0
        • ONE by AOL SDK for iOS updated to 6.8.1
        • Tapjoy SDK for iOS updated to 12.2.0
        • Tapjoy Adapter for iOS updated to 12.1.0.0
        • Unity Ads SDK for iOS updated to 3.0.0
        • Unity Ads Adapter for iOS updated to 3.0.0.0
        • Vungle SDK for iOS updated to 6.3.2
        • Vungle Adapter for iOS updated to 6.3.0.0

If you haven't owned it yet, you can buy now on Sellfy or UE4 Marketplace.

Comment

Hello, i recently purchased the facebook extended plugin (sellfy version), i did receive an email asking for my github username so i would be added to the private repo, its been a week and still nothing, now i just discovered that if you enable the facebook plugin, the default engine Ads nodes simply wont work, i have even tested by creating an empty project and adding ads, it worked perfectly, as soon as i enabled the facebook plugin the ads stopped showing up, so now i need to buy another plugin of yours for the ads to work? or there is a workaround about this?, what about the private repo?

Comment

Originally posted by LKMadera View Post
            Hello, i recently purchased the facebook extended plugin (sellfy version), i did receive an email asking for my github username so i would be added to the private repo, its been a week and still nothing, now i just discovered that if you enable the facebook plugin, the default engine Ads nodes simply wont work, i have even tested by creating an empty project and adding ads, it worked perfectly, as soon as i enabled the facebook plugin the ads stopped showing up, so now i need to buy another plugin of yours for the ads to work? or there is a workaround about this?, what about the private repo?

Hello,

As we discussed via e-mail, we granted all necessary access for you on our GitHub repositories.

We've made an extensive testing on many configurations and we can confirm default ads implementation in UE4 (if configured properly) should work good when Extended Facebook plugin is enabled.

Hope everything now works good for you.

Comment

I'm getting build error's

LogPlayLevel: Error: ERROR: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Kan bestand D:\DNATG\Epic Games\UE_4.21\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace\UniversalMobileAds\Intermediate\Build\Android\UE4\Development\UniversalMobileAds\UniversalMobileAds.precompiled niet vinden.
              LogPlayLevel: Bestandsnaam: D:\DNATG\Epic Games\UE_4.21\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace\UniversalMobileAds\Intermediate\Build\Android\UE4\Development\UniversalMobileAds\UniversalMobileAds.precompiled
              LogPlayLevel: bij System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
              LogPlayLevel: bij System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
              LogPlayLevel: bij System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
              LogPlayLevel: bij System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
              LogPlayLevel: bij System.IO.File.InternalReadAllText(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
              LogPlayLevel: bij Tools.DotNETCommon.JsonObject.Read(FileReference File) in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\DotNETCommon\DotNETUtilities\JsonObject.cs:regel 50
              LogPlayLevel: bij UnrealBuildTool.PrecompiledManifest.Read(FileReference Location) in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\System\PrecompiledManifest.cs:regel 37
              LogPlayLevel: bij UnrealBuildTool.UEBuildModuleCPP.Compile(ReadOnlyTargetRules Target, UEToolChain ToolChain, CppCompileEnvironment BinaryCompileEnvironment, List`1 SharedPCHs, ISourceFileWorkingSet WorkingSet, ActionGraph ActionGraph) in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\Configuration\UEBuildModuleCP

It can't find a file called UniversalMobileAds.precompiled as the file simply doesn't exist.

Running the latest builds downloaded from Sellfy on 4.21.1

If I turn the plugin off the project builds without issues.

Do Not Argue Toxic Game
              Balloony PoP get it on Google Play
              Fishy Blub Blub
              get it on Google Play

Comment

Originally posted by KillerSneak View Post
                I'm getting build error's

LogPlayLevel: Error: ERROR: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Kan bestand D:\DNATG\Epic Games\UE_4.21\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace\UniversalMobileAds\Intermediate\Build\Android\UE4\Development\UniversalMobileAds\UniversalMobileAds.precompiled niet vinden.
                LogPlayLevel: Bestandsnaam: D:\DNATG\Epic Games\UE_4.21\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace\UniversalMobileAds\Intermediate\Build\Android\UE4\Development\UniversalMobileAds\UniversalMobileAds.precompiled
                LogPlayLevel: bij System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
                LogPlayLevel: bij System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
                LogPlayLevel: bij System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
                LogPlayLevel: bij System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
                LogPlayLevel: bij System.IO.File.InternalReadAllText(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
                LogPlayLevel: bij Tools.DotNETCommon.JsonObject.Read(FileReference File) in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\DotNETCommon\DotNETUtilities\JsonObject.cs:regel 50
                LogPlayLevel: bij UnrealBuildTool.PrecompiledManifest.Read(FileReference Location) in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\System\PrecompiledManifest.cs:regel 37
                LogPlayLevel: bij UnrealBuildTool.UEBuildModuleCPP.Compile(ReadOnlyTargetRules Target, UEToolChain ToolChain, CppCompileEnvironment BinaryCompileEnvironment, List`1 SharedPCHs, ISourceFileWorkingSet WorkingSet, ActionGraph ActionGraph) in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\Configuration\UEBuildModuleCP

It can't find a file called UniversalMobileAds.precompiled as the file simply doesn't exist.

Running the latest builds downloaded from Sellfy on 4.21.1

If I turn the plugin off the project builds without issues.

Hello,

Please try to move plugin from engine's plugin directory to project's plugin directory. It should help

Comment

Working...
                X