No announcement yet.

Universal Mobile Ads for iOS & Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can download update 1.1 from your Sellfy dashboard.

CHANGELOG:
    - Added Vungle support on iOS so it's now working good on Android & iOS
    - Only selected ad networks will be added to the packaged project so output file should be smaller if you don't use all networks!
    - Many bugfixes
    - Updated User Guide

UPDATE TIP:
    If you have used this plugin before, you should DELETE folder "ThirdPartyLibraries" from plugin directory and then replace all old files with new files.

Plugin is available now on Sellfy: https://sellfy.com/p/V0sJ/
    Last edited by gameDNA studio; 02-21-2017, 04:48 PM.
    Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

For test Rewarded Video in Android can I use launch mode or I must cook in distribution ?

Comment

Originally posted by Smoky Minds View Post
        For test Rewarded Video in Android can I use launch mode or I must cook in distribution ?
        It works in packaged projects (Development and Shipping configuration).
        Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

Originally posted by gameDNA studio View Post
          Limitations in current version:
          - Plugin for iOS works only in the Unreal Engine GitHub version because you have to edit the IOSToolChain.cs file and add one line with -ObjC flag.
          - InMobi, due to temporary SDK problems, doesn't work (it will be added as soon as new InMobi SDK will be available)

I'm working on next update which solve above issues.
          Couple of quick questions:

1) This suggests that there WILL be a version of the plugin in the future that supports blueprint only projects on iOS?

2) If so, do you have an ETA on this?

3) Bonus question - how would this work with future versions of UE4? We have a blueprint only project which has a bug involving Google Play Services that we're waiting on a fix from Epic for. This probably means we're going to have to ship it with either 4.11 or 4.12.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Triblade View Post
            Couple of quick questions:

1) This suggests that there WILL be a version of the plugin in the future that supports blueprint only projects on iOS?

2) If so, do you have an ETA on this?

3) Bonus question - how would this work with future versions of UE4? We have a blueprint only project which has a bug involving Google Play Services that we're waiting on a fix from Epic for. This probably means we're going to have to ship it with either 4.11 or 4.12.

Thanks.
            1. I'm working on it intensively. I contacted Epic and I hope it will work in the next release of the engine.
            2. Unfortunately I don't know. I'm looking for different workarounds but not all depends on me.
            3. I'll convert plugin for the every next release. In the current plugin version we provided Google Play Services updated to 7.8.0 that is compatible with UE 4.10

Comment

Originally posted by gameDNA studio View Post
              1. I'm working on it intensively. I contacted Epic and I hope it will work in the next release of the engine.
              2. Unfortunately I don't know. I'm looking for different workarounds but not all depends on me.
              3. I'll convert plugin for the every next release. In the current plugin version we provided Google Play Services updated to 7.8.0 that is compatible with UE 4.10
              Cool, OK - thanks for the info

Comment

Universal Mobile Ads now works with Launcher and GitHub UE4 versions!
                You can download update 1.2 from your Sellfy dashboard.

Editing IOSToolChain.cs is no longer needed!
                Instead of you should open your project’s *.Target.cs file and override SetupGlobalEnvironment like this:

Code:
                public override void SetupGlobalEnvironment(
                    TargetInfo Target,
                    ref LinkEnvironmentConfiguration OutLinkEnvironmentConfiguration,
                    ref CPPEnvironmentConfiguration OutCPPEnvironmentConfiguration
                    )
                {
                        if (Target.Platform == UnrealTargetPlatform.IOS)
                        {
                            OutLinkEnvironmentConfiguration.AdditionalArguments += " -ObjC";
                        }
                }

I've contacted with Epic and they told me that they are attempting to add plugins support to the Marketplace within the year so until that the only way is buy it on Sellfy.

Buy on Sellfy: https://sellfy.com/p/V0sJ/
                Last edited by gameDNA studio; 02-21-2017, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Excellent! That was a LOT quicker than I imagined it would be.

As always, keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by Triblade View Post
                    Excellent! That was a LOT quicker than I imagined it would be.

As always, keep up the good work
                    Thank you! My pleasure

Comment

Universal Mobile Ads now works with both Blueprint-only & Source code projects!

Great news! No longer any limitations!

You can download updated version from your Sellfy dashboard or simply change only one line in UniversalMobileAds.uplugin file:
                      Code:
                      "EnabledByDefault": true,
                      to:
                      Code:
                      "EnabledByDefault": false,
                      and that's all!

In conclusion, Universal Mobile Ads plugin now works with Blueprint-only & Source code projects on Launcher & GitHub UE4 versions!

Comment

I bought this plugin two days ago and it works awesome on iOS and Android both! Also awesome support! Big recommendation

Comment

Are you planning on releasing any discount codes in the near future ?

Comment

Originally posted by SenanYT View Post
                            Are you planning on releasing any discount codes in the near future ?
                            At this point I'm not planning any discounts in the near future

Comment

Ah, I really wanted to buy this but I can't afford spending $99 on it since I'm just getting started in the android game development.

Comment

Originally posted by SenanYT View Post
                                Ah, I really wanted to buy this but I can't afford spending $99 on it since I'm just getting started in the android game development.
                                I think this plugin is worth its price because it's a complex ads experience for mobile on UE4. As soon as you start earn money thanks to the plugin, your investment will return

Comment

Working...
                                X