Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bartolomeus76 View Post
    Hi,

i´ve got an issue with showing interstitial and rewarded ads. Both are loaded successfully (Universal Mobile Ads has Interstitial / has rewarded -> true) but did not show up on iOS. Banner works perfectly. A "Fullscreen" Problem? UE4 4.18, macmini highsierra with xcode 9, iphone 8

Hello Bartolomeus76,

As I understand do you call "Show Interstitial" node?
    Could you attach logs from your device?
    Does it work in Example Project? https://github.com/gameDNAstudio/ExampleProjects

Thank you for your patience.

Patrick,
    gameDNA Ltd
    Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

Universal Mobile Ads 2.6.3 released!

We've just released update for Universal Mobile Ads plugin.
      You can download it from GitHub repository on releases tab or your Sellfy dashboard (for Sellfy customers). Update also was submitted for UE4 Marketplace but it needs to wait for approval.

CHANGELOG:
      • Implemented changes for new GDPR law in European Union (General Data Protection Regulation)
      • Google Play Services updated to 15.0.1
      • AdMob SDK for Android updated to 15.0.1
      • AdMob SDK for IOS udpated to 5.0.1
      • AdColony SDK for IOS updated to 3.3.4
      • AdColony Adapter for IOS updated to 3.3.0.0
      • AppLovin Adapter for IOS updated to 5.0.1.0
      • Chartboost SDK for IOS updated to 7.2.0
      • Chartboost Adapter for IOS updated to 7.2.0.0
      • Facebook Audience Network SDK for IOS updated to 4.28.1
      • Facebook Audience Network Adapter for IOS updated to 4.28.1.1
      • Flurry SDK for IOS updated to 8.6.1
      • Flurry Adapter for IOS updated to 8.6.1
      • Fyber SDK for IOS updated to 8.21.0
      • InMobi SDK for IOS updated to 7.1.1
      • InMobi Adapter for IOS updated to 7.1.1.0
      • ONE by AOL SDK for IOS updated to 6.8.0
      • Tapjoy SDK for IOS updated to 11.12.1
      • Tapjoy Adapter for IOS updated to 11.12.1.0
      • Unity Ads SDK for IOS updated to 2.2.1
      • Unity Ads Adapter for IOS updated to 2.2.1.0
      • Vungle SDK for IOS updated to 6.2.0
      • Vungle Adapter for IOS updated to 6.2.0.0
      • AdColony SDK for Android updated to 3.3.4
      • AdColony Adapter for Android updated to 3.3.3.0
      • AppLovin Adapter for Android updated to 2.2.1
      • Chartboost SDK for Android updated to 7.2.0
      • Chartboost Adapter for Android updated to 7.2.0.0
      • Facebook Audience Network SDK for Android updated to 4.28.1
      • Facebook Audience Network Adapter for Android updated to 4.28.1.0
      • Flurry SDK for Android updated to 10.1.0
      • Fyber SDK for Android updated to 8.21.0
      • InMobi SDK for Android updated to 7.1.0
      • InMobi Adapter for Android updated to 7.0.4.0
      • ONE by AOL SDK for Android updated to 6.8.1
      • Tapjoy SDK for Android updated to 11.2.1
      • Tapjoy Adapter for Android updated to 11.12.1.0
      • Unity Ads SDK for Android updated to 2.2.1
      • Unity Ads Adapter for Android updated to 2.2.0.0
      • Vungle SDK for Android updated to 6.2.5
      • Vungle Adapter for Android updated to 5.3.2.1

If you haven't owned it yet, you can buy now on Sellfy or UE4 Marketplace.
      Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

Hi, I've a question. I want to test on device 1ce87348730c7ece. I put this under Project Settings. Also I've filled my AdMob app. id in format ca-app-pub-xxxxxxx~xxxxx. I'm calling Ads Load Rewarded Video with Ad Unit id with format ca-app-pub-xxxxx/xxxxxx. In callback ( in game mode ) I got callback Video Load Failure with ad unit id and Internal Error.

In AdMob I see Mediation group for video with AdMob(default ) network.

What should I do in order to test this? Thanks.
        C++ developer, market place seller, #unrealUGSK founder

Fix this! - Todo system for the level editor https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...e-level-editor

Comment

Originally posted by alex_unrealUGSK_ View Post
          Hi, I've a question. I want to test on device 1ce87348730c7ece. I put this under Project Settings. Also I've filled my AdMob app. id in format ca-app-pub-xxxxxxx~xxxxx. I'm calling Ads Load Rewarded Video with Ad Unit id with format ca-app-pub-xxxxx/xxxxxx. In callback ( in game mode ) I got callback Video Load Failure with ad unit id and Internal Error.

Hello,

1. Did you install SDKs using gameDNA installer?
          2. Your project is Blueprint-only or source code?
          3. Plugin is installed in the project or engine folder?
          4. Does it occur on iOS or Android?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by gameDNA studio View Post

Hello,

1. Did you install SDKs using gameDNA installer?
            2. Your project is Blueprint-only or source code?
            3. Plugin is installed in the project or engine folder?
            4. Does it occur on iOS or Android?

Thank you.
            1) Yes. But I disabled the gameDNA installer after all SDK had been installed. So the testing building is without this installer.
            2) It's c++ project, however, I'm calling this from BPs only
            3) Both - engine and we also have a plugin in the project repository
            4) We are testing on Android at the moment
            Last edited by alex-unrealUGSK; 05-24-2018, 04:54 AM.
            C++ developer, market place seller, #unrealUGSK founder

Fix this! - Todo system for the level editor https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...e-level-editor

Comment

Are offer walls supported ?

Comment

1) Yes. But I disabled the gameDNA installer after all SDK had been installed. So the testing building is without this installer.
                2) It's c++ project, however, I'm calling this from BPs only
                3) Both - engine and we also have a plugin in the project repository
                4) We are testing on Android at the moment
                Thank you, please send logs from your device from session when you try to load ad to support [at] gamednastudio.com

Thank you for your patience and don't worry, we will help you!

Originally posted by shukenmg View Post
                Are offer walls supported ?
                Currently not, but we have plans to add this functionality.

Comment

Originally posted by gameDNA studio View Post

Currently not, but we have plans to add this functionality.
                  Thanks for your answer,

I have another question though, how are you dealing with GDPR and AdMob?

Thanks.

Comment

Hello, I proizaschal bug with advertising on android.Ustroya shows ads but the money and views from this advertisement go to admob not on android on ios.chto mozht be all the indexers entered correctly and can tell how correctly to embed the project advertising from vungle in advance thank you.The problem occurred after updating the plugin
                    Last edited by EBGEHEBHA; 06-01-2018, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EBGEHEBHA View Post
                      Hello, I proizaschal bug with advertising on android.Ustroya shows ads but the money and views from this advertisement go to admob not on android on ios.chto mozht be all the indexers entered correctly and can tell how correctly to embed the project advertising from vungle in advance thank you.The problem occurred after updating the plugin
                      I'm sorry but I don't understand correctly. Do you mean that ads are shown but you don't receive money?

Comment

Hello,

There is question about extensibility of your plugin.
                        If I need to support IronSource SDK (https://www.ironsrc.com/) in my project, does it make sense to purchase the plugin and integrate IronSource SDK into it like you did for all other ad networks?

And after we do that, is it possible to merge the changes to your repository so that we can use your future updates without modifying code at our side?
                        Or maybe you are already planning integrate it by yourself, that would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by miko1a View Post
                          Hello,

There is question about extensibility of your plugin.
                          If I need to support IronSource SDK (https://www.ironsrc.com/) in my project, does it make sense to purchase the plugin and integrate IronSource SDK into it like you did for all other ad networks?

And after we do that, is it possible to merge the changes to your repository so that we can use your future updates without modifying code at our side?
                          Or maybe you are already planning integrate it by yourself, that would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Yes, it makes a big sense to buy the plugin and integrate IronSource. We don't have currently plans to integrate this ad network but if you will do it on your own, we will definitely integrate into main release. If you will any problems with integration, we will also help you with that

Patrick,
                          gameDNA Ltd

Comment

Universal Mobile Ads 2.6.4 released!

We've just released update for Universal Mobile Ads plugin.
                            You can download it from GitHub repository on releases tab or your Sellfy dashboard (for Sellfy customers). Update also was submitted for UE4 Marketplace but it needs to wait for approval.

CHANGELOG:
                            • Added UpdateConsentStatus function to restrict or not data collection (GDPR compliant).
                            • Added Rewarded Video Playing Completed Event.
                            • Fixed not loading Ads Component in rare specific context (commited by Alex Hajdu).

GDPR - VERY IMPORTANT!

Under the Google EU User Consent Policy, you must make certain disclosures to your users in the European Economic Area (EEA) and obtain their consent to use cookies or other local storage, where legally required, and to use personal data (such as AdID) to serve ads. This policy reflects the requirements of the EU ePrivacy Directive and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
                            The default behavior of the Universal Mobile Ads is to serve personalized ads. If a user has consented to receive only non-personalized ads you can change this by calling Universal Mobile Ads Update Consent Status function.

If you haven't owned it yet, you can buy now on Sellfy or UE4 Marketplace.

Comment

Hi,

Can you clarify the difference between the newly Added Rewarded Video Playing Completed Event and existing Rewarded Video Completed event?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by darinsmyth View Post
                                Hi,

Can you clarify the difference between the newly Added Rewarded Video Playing Completed Event and existing Rewarded Video Completed event?

Thanks

Hello,

Rewarded Video Completed is executed when reward is granted and Rewarded Video Playing Completed is executed when playing a video ad is finished.

Comment

Working...
                                X